by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Kelsi's eyes widened as the bat was raised high over her body, but she found herself unable to do anything to escape the crushing force as it came slamming down into her stomach. With a feminine grunt, she started to curl up, only for it to come slamming down into her chest, this time eliciting a more high-pitched squeal. The barrage continued, each strike to her breasts causing a loud squeak while each blow to her soft belly left her that much more winded and beaten. After several strikes like this, she was rolled over, her sore breasts and tired tummy now pressed against the mat, when another strike came slamming into her exposed ass, causing her to whimper in pain and sending a sharp sensation through her tailbone. This was followed up by a golf swing to her open thighs, and another to her ass, her body convulsing against the mat as her soft back end received the same brutal treatment as her front had. By the time Emily was done, Kelsi was reduced to a quivering, panting mess on the ground, slowly curling to the fetal position to nurse her wounds.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Panda Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:45 pm

As Kelsi curled up in a fetal position, nursing her wounds, Emily let the bat fall from her hands, rolling some distance away as the redhead grinned at the result of her works.

"Oh my, that looks painful," Emily remarked, turning Kelsi onto her front once more, "I think you've earned a bit of rest."

With that, Emily would attempt to get a Ceiling hold on Kelsi, intending to raise her up and put her body on display for the audience.

"See, you can lay back and relax up there!" Emily called out.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Kelsi whimpered and whined listlessly on the mat, caressing her wounds when her opponent rolled her onto her belly once again. While this was certainly not the most vicious beating she had received in the AFW, it had escalated very quickly, all at the hands of this one woman as well, and her body was showing the punishment. As if to present that damage more clearly, Emily locked her feet into Kelsi's knees, rolling the both of them over and stretching out her whole body in a painful ceiling hold. The beaten blonde quivered and whimpered more loudly as her body was brutally shown off to the audience, the stress causing large beads of sweat to slick down and drop off her body, glistening in the spotlight.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:47 pm

As Kelsi was stretched out in the Ceiling Hold, Emily reveled in the cheering and in the feeling of Kelsi's body being strained in the hold. In spite of herself, Emily could start to feel herself grow a bit wet, the redhead wanting to see how far she could take Kelsi's desire to be hurt, to be humiliated. With that in mind, Emily would let Kelsi's upper half fall down, intending to lock in a dragon sleeper to compliment the Ceiling Hold, using her free hand to grope at Kelsi's ample chest.

"You really like this, don't you?" Emily taunted, "Being humiliated, hurt, shown off like a trophy."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:10 am

As the stretching on Kelsi's body took it's toll, Emily took it to the next level, pulling her head down beneath the redhead's armpit and pulling tight, tugging her neck and choking her out. Meanwhile, the other hand reached around and groped at her breast, squeezing and kneading it to add a sensual pleasure to the cocktail of pain.

And then there was her opponent's question. A question that Kelsi herself dare not ask, because deep down, she knew the answer, and it scared her...

"...Y-yes," she muttered beneath Emily's arm, "Yes, I-I do."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:20 am

"See?" Emily whispered, continuing to grope Kelsi, "Isn't it wonderful to admit it? To be honest with yourself?"

With that, Emily slid a hand up Kelsi's body, tracing up between the blonde's legs and finding the wet slit there.

"Now, I see no reason not to entertain this desire of yours," the redhead said, starting to slide a few fingers into Kelsi's depths, trying to work the blonde up once more, intent on extracting another orgasm from her victim.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:40 am

Kelsi's body shivered as Emily traced a few fingers down her stretched belly, sliding their way gently into her sex, tickling her insides. Her body still stretched and choked, her subdued moans became more like a soft gurgling, her whole body starting to quiver as she gave in to the overload of sensation. Within no time, her body was dripping wet, both from her sex and the rest of her shaking form, sweat dropping down onto the girl below her.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:52 am

As Kelsi started to quiver under her grasp, Emily tightened her hold with a grin as she continued to finger the girl, adding a few more fingers and finding the blonde's clit with a thumb, relentlessly driving her higher and higher.

"That's it, slut," Emily growled, "Show them just how much you love this one more time."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:13 am

As Emily added more fingers to the stimulation, Kelsi could already feel her body reaching the top again. Her tongue flopped out of her mouth as she choked and gurgled, feeling as though she could barely breathe from not only the choke hold around her neck, but the intense stimulation in her sex. The more Emily throttled her fingers in and out, the more Kelsi shook, until her body finally gave in once again, convulsing and writhing in a painful, humiliating display for the entire crowd. She let out a loud squeal as she squirted out into the air, the sores of her back and head mixing with the pleasure of the orgasm in a swirl of sensation.

As much as she wanted to deny it... she really did love every second of it.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:34 am

Feeling Kelsi go tight around her fingers, the squeal from the blonde told Emily everything she needed to know. The redhead kept the hold on for a little longer before finally releasing Kelsi, letting the blonde fall onto her front.

It was at this moment that Emily was made aware of the need burning in her core. Deciding that she was more than due for a little love, Emily pulled the blonde up to her knees, the redhead kneeling herself.

"You've had your fun," Emily said, looking into the blonde's eyes, "Now you should return the favor."

With that, Emily sealed her lips to Kelsi's, tongue slipping past to ravage her victim's mouth for a while. After some time, Emily would withdraw her tongue and slam a fist hard into Kelsi's gut.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next