by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 am

It was true, Kelsi was more into what was happening than she was privy to openly admit, but as Emily pulled off her panties, it was clear they had absorbed a decent amount of moisture. As the redhead pulled back on her legs, showing off her moist pussy, Kelsi let out a more pained moan, her spine being bent much farther than it was meant to go. She gritted her teeth as her hands clawed at the mat, helplessly squirming as she was showed off to the crowd like a trophy.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelsi Pensworth vs. Emily Blascowiz- Hardcore POW match

Post by Panda Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:23 am

"My my," Emily mused as she noted how damp Kelsi's panties were, not to mention how moist her lower lips were, "You really are enjoying this, aren't you?"

Allowing a moment to admire the sight before her, though she was fairly sure her view wasn't nearly as good as the crowd's, Emily decided to put the next step into motion. With that, the redhead would release one of Kelsi's legs, continuing to pull back on the other leg while her now free hand would start to rub at Kelsi's bare folds. After a while, Emily would slide a finger into Kelsi's folds, sliding the digit in and out of the blond without any kind of considering for her victim.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 am

Kelsi was overwhelmed with sensation as one leg was released, only for the other to be pulled back farther, and to find Emily's finger inside her moistening sex. The more Emily moved her hand, the louder Kelsi moaned, and though not quite near her bursting point, she was certainly becoming more and more wet as time went on. Over time, the moans became loud, salivating breaths as her body heated up and started sweating more profusely. Though it sounded like she was trying to form some sort of reply, her body would not allow her to put together complete words, and instead her reply came out as soft, sensual squeals.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:48 am

"I'm sorry, are you trying to say something?" Emily taunted as Kelsi moaned and squealed under her hands, "You'll have to speak up a bit, I can't hear you over all those other noises you're making."

With that, Emily would add another finger to the digits pumping in and out of Kelsi, now moving her thumb to rub at the blond's clit, intending to make her cum in front of the audience.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:55 am

As Emily put up the pressure, Kelsi was displaying the effects of her stimulation even more prominently. Her tongue flopped out of her mouth, each breath was a loud moan so hot it practically let off steam, while her body shook and quivered. The added thumb, rubbing her clit and bringing her to the edge, brought Kelsi to a state of pure ecstasy, her tantalized sex dripping for all to see.

Finally, after several more moments of rubbing, moaning sweating and salivating, Kelsi's body gave in, spasming ecstatically as she was brought over the top, her feminine juices squirting all over the mat as the crowd exploded in excitement. The match had only just started, and already Kelsi had orgasmed in front of everyone... and she had a feeling this was only the beginning.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:57 am

As Kelsi went over her edge, Emily was made all too aware of her own growing needs, feeling herself dampen at the sight before her.

"Hope you enjoyed that," Emily said, releasing the hold and getting up, "Because it might be a bit before we get to do something like that again."

With that, Emily would grab Kelsi's leg and try to drag her out of the ring, following close behind the blonde. From there, Emily would try to drag Kelsi up to her feet by her hair and over to the wall of the cage, intending to press her up against the wall.

"Look at them," Emily whispered into Kelsi's ear, "Every last one of them, they all came to see this. And guess what, we're going to give them their money's worth."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:20 am

As her leg was released, Kelsi lay face-first on the mat, taking heavy breaths as her exhausted body fought to recuperate. It didn't last long, though, before her leg was scooped up again, her opponent taking her for a ride through her own juices and out of the ring with a thud. Kelsi whined weakly as her body gracelessly hit the floor outside the mat, but Emily continued to drag her by grasping a handful of her warm blonde hair and pulling her upright, marching the beaten girl over to the wall of the cage. The soft, supple curves of Kelsi's body pressed up against the cage, the flesh of her ample breasts, generous thighs and delicate shoulders pouring through the gaps in the wall and drawing more attention to the squishy, sensual nature of her sexy body. Kelsi responded only with muffled moans, though if they were moans of pain or continued ecstasy was difficult to discern.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:37 am

As Kelsi moaned sensually, Emily was reminded all too well of the fact that this was a POW match, and that she'd eventually be getting Kelsi all to herself. Shuddering at the mental image of this girl submitting to her every whim she could come up with, Emily decided to continue on with her work. Tightening her grip on Kelsi's hair, Emily would drag the busty blonde across the wall of the cage, pressing her against it the whole time. Repeating the process for each of the four walls of the cage, Emily would finish by attempting to drag Kelsi back into the ring, intending to slide the blonde in under the ropes.

Assuming she was successful, Emily would then flip up the mat for a moment to find a bounty of weapons, all ready for her to use on this seemingly helpless girl. Trying to suppress her arousal at this thought, at least for now, Emily would grab a bat and head back into the ring herself.

"Say, I figured things were getting a bit boring with just us," Emily explained, attempting to drag Kelsi back to the center of the ring, bat hefted over one shoulder, "So I decided to bring in something new, just to mix things up."

With that, she turned to the blonde and rested the business end of the bat on her heaving chest.

"You don't mind, do you?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 am

Kelsi whined painfully as her body was rubbed against the length of the entire cage, her nude body presented clearly to every corner of the arena before she was tossed back into the ring, her arms wrapped over her breasts and thighs, massaging the soreness. She lay there caressing her own body for some time, before a hand grasped her by the hair and dragged her to the center of the ring, letting her lie there as an aluminum bat sunk it's way into her breast, slowly rising and falling with her body. Opening an eye to look up at her opponent, Kelsi didn't respond, unable to properly form a verbal response even if she knew what to say.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:04 am

"Wonderful," Emily said with a grin, "I knew you wouldn't mind."

With that, the redhead would lift the bat up before attempting to bring it down several times, mainly targeting Kelsi's breasts and stomach. If she could manage this, the redhead would attempt to roll the blonde over, exposing her luscious ass and thighs. With these new targets exposed, Emily would now direct her attentions to Kelsi's lower half, striking the blonde's ass and thighs over and over again with the bat.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next