by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

+6
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
acuyra
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Taylor shook her head in disgust and found herself looking over the rest of the crowd to see if they were as tired of this chick as she was. Wearily, she leaned forward to respond again.

"Okay, Valley. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to live up to your expectations as champion, but I promise that I did my best when I had the belt against the opponents I had in front of me, just like I did my best when I won the title from Angel. Maybe when I win it back, you can write up a nice blog post critiquing the match.

"Like, were you trying to explain to me that my own girls are talented? I know they're talented. I helped pick them. I train them. They aren't the hottest things in Friction, but they're moving up and gaining popularity. They aren't at the top, and while I totally believe they'll get there, it's important to remember that the second you start to feel entitled to things you start to slip, and that's dangerous in a sport like this.

"Or did you just want to point out to me the shitty circumstances surrounding the World Title since Avalanche? Thanks, but I already know about that too, better than anyone else in the world. Your question was are there contenders, and I answered it. Sorry if you don't like the list, but each and every one of those girls would take you apart in seconds, except maybe Ace, since you guys can't seem to get through a real match together."

She waved the back of her hand at Valley. "Thanks for bringing up everything wrong with the title, mamacita, but it's still my dream to take it back and carry it with pride and to bring honor back to AFW. And I'm sure your girlfriend appreciates you coming down here to bitch at us on her behalf."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:00 pm

"Wow," Mai chirped, "what an interesting exchange on the state of the league!" She moved away from Valley and drifted through the audience. "But we've got a lot of eager people to get to!"

Mai cheerfully aimed a microphone at a new audience member. "Next!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Normally not one to talk to those on border of being champions of the league, or to those who have been so already, a very shy Anampo got up from her seat towards the front row. She was somewhat popular as far as she was concerned, having discovered a small fan base backing her.

Anampo had recently come out of her recovery period and returned to matches. But none of that mattered as she stepped up o the microphone. "U-Um, hello. My name is Anampo Yatgra. And um...Uh..." She unfolded a paper with a lot of scribbles and cross outs.

"Usually, there is a hero and a villain in a match. But I consider you both heroes. A-At least to me. I do have a bit more of a preference fo Taylor to win." She swallows and readies to ask her question.

"Whoever the winner is. If you eventually lost your belt, would you go right back to trying to retrieve it again, knowing that even if you do get it back, someone else may be hot on your heels and you might lose it again anyway?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:27 am

Kelly dryly let Taylor and whoever argue it out while she checked her nails and toyed with her hair. Valley was an annoyance and she was happy letting Taylor shut her up before they finally went to a new person... A young girl.... With Rabbit ears. Kelly furrowed her brow at the idiocy.

"Heh." But she laughed when the nervous girl unfolded her paper and declared that she and Parker were both heroes.  Even Kelly had to smirk at Taylor when they were told that.

"First off, kid. I'm not just a hero. I'm The American Hero."
Kelly said with a firm, proud nod and smug smile. "I can see where you're coming from though... In the past, there seems to be trend for title winners in AFW that once they lose the World Title they basically dissapear from active action and the title scene itself likie Kirin, Akashi, Gatt, Angel."

"But I'm in the prime of my career, if I can't hold the title until the day I retire, I  assure you I would do everything in my power to get back what is rightfully mine no matter who else is in my way. I won't fade out like the others."

Last edited by Lobo on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:46 am

"Hey, buddy!" Taylor said cheerfully to the new girl. She was like a breath of fresh air after Valley Doll.

She put her face in her palm and shook her head at Anampo's "hero" remark, but she'd get to that.

"Kelly," Taylor said, looking over at the champ. "Call me the day after the match and let me know how you're doing, okay? I want to hear you say that then."

Then she turned her smile back to Anampo. "Good question, homegirl. So... I'm not here just to put in my time and collect a paycheck. I'm here to be the best, and the best way to do that is to set your sights on the World Title. If I don't have it, I'm going to do everything I can to get it. Well... Almost everything." She cast a judgmental look at Kelly. "It's really, really hard to do it, man. You need to really be passionate about what you do, and you need to have the right people around you, because you can't do it by yourself. So yeah, if I lose the belt, I'll get it back, just like I'm doing now."

She took a sip of water and held up a finger while she cleared her throat. "But dude! I gotta tell you... Kelly's a hero? Lemme tell you a story about a girl, nineteen years old, tough, talented, full of life, excited and passionate about wrestling, big heart. Avery Shields and me had a match booked against this dickhole next to me and one of her thugs, but right before the match, Kelly had Jessica Wright ambush Avery backstage and mangled her leg."

She was gravely serious as she told the story, without a hint of the good cheer she showed a moment ago.

"She tore her ACL, MCL, LCL, and meniscus. With a successful surgery, her recovery time would be at least eighteen months, and after that she might never wrestle again. Wrestling is dangerous if you're at one hundred percent, and if you're not..." She shook her head in disgust. "Kelly took away Avery's career and her dreams to get to me, and I think about it every day. I keep a picture of her in my locker, and I think about her when I get lazy in training. Kelly's not a hero, babe. She's the villain, and she's going to get what's coming to her."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:52 am

Taylor facepalmed. Kelly clasped her hands together above her head like she won an award, looking happily towards the cameras with a bright smile.

And while Kelly would never, ever say it aloud. She had to agree with Taylor. A passionate hunger to be the best was essential.... Just like Avery Shields.

The crowed booed and groaned with sympathy as they were reminded of the tragic story of Avery. Kelly was all smiles, raised head, looking smug and proud like it didn't even phase her. She made mock exaggerated winces when Taylor listed off the injuries.

"Nobody even remembers who that punk was!" Kelly said through a laugh, trying to make it a joke. But the room was very quiet now. She was the only one laughing about it.

"Avery screwed herself the moment she joined YOU anyway. Her career was euthanized before she went down a path of misery and pain, the kind that comes from following you, Taylor. You let your lackey play with the big girls and she got what was coming!" Kelly spat into her mic before leaning over to her left to face Taylor.

"But next week in New York City. You can join her in retirement. I'll reunite you both." And a toothy grin flashed on The champion's face before she turned back to Anampo.

"Don't listen to her. I'm so a hero."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:01 am

Taylor turned in her chair to level her white-hot glare directly at Kelly. There was burning hatred in her eyes, and intention, and she spoke quietly and severely, though the microphones still gave her away.

"I am going to fucking. Murder you." Her hand was quivering as she gesture toward the villainous champion.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Well, her question was answered. But Taylor remanded Anampo for looking to Kelly as a hero. She wasnt going to argue back and forth with Taylor but, Anampo saw Kelly a hero because she was strong and brave. Mot act to do whatever she wanted. Thats why Anampo said that they were both heroes in her eyes.

The comment of Taylor wanting to fight Kelly and metaphorically murder her. (Probably wasnt metaphorical) made the rabbit ears on her head curl back with a bit of shy fear.

"I am well aware o-of the circumstances, miss Taylor...A-And that why I am wanting more for you to win this belt. Just be careful with it and this match...Thank you." She backs away from the microphone.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:09 pm

"Kawaiiii!" Mai squealed with delight at Anampo. The girl was beyond adorable! However, as much as she might have wanted to stay, the show must go on!

Mai skipped through the audience cheerfully and stopped in front of another audience member. "Please, as your question with conviction!" The mecha neko said with an infectious smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Up next was a familiar voice, if a little weaker given the circumstances. It wasn't long ago that she as doing her own press conference and well, that had ended up with the AFW veteran in bandaged ribs. Adrian Kytes, in her own merch Black & Yellow T-shirt and jeans was up next. "Hey guys, you both know me, both know I'd be kicking both your asses if I didn't have other obligations, yadda yadda yadda." She said, waving off the introductions "So I got two questions. First: Kelly." She said taking a pained breath and a sigh before continuing "Who's dick did you have to suck to get MSG." She asked the smug champion, hoping to get either a decent answer so she could get something like this set up when she was match fit again, or to wipe the smile off her face for a brief moment.

Then there was Taylor. "Blueberry, well... can't call you that since you stopped dying your hair years ago. Taylor, we both know Kelly, we've both fought Kelly, neither of us got a straight fight out of her. What makes you think this time will be different?" She asked the New Yorker. While both of them might have liked to chalk up their losses to Kelly in the pass as to various bullshit flukes, it was a worrying trend that the Arizona native seemed to have no interest in keeping a fight fair when her back was against the wall. Moral victories tended not to be worth it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next