by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Chlorine took advantage of her catching of Emily's hair and pulled her into a crushing headlock. She wasn't a very technical wrestler, but from what she watched, she could use her strength to pull off the basics rather easily, especially against someone who was much lighter and shorter. It would be like flinging around a small child to the brutish troll.

"W-What are you talking about?" Chlorine barked as she responded to Emily's words She would try and grab the girl's waist and hoist her up into a vertical suplex position, turning her head so they were almost face to face. Her cheeks were flush.

"I only have one desire!" She insisted while she tried to show off to the crowd.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Panda Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Emily groaned as she was pulled into a headlock, trying to keep the troll's arm away from her throat, but to no avail, leaving the Changeling scrabbling at Chlorine's arm as she tried to make do with what air she had left.

Only one? Like hell anyone could content themselves with just one desire.

The Changeling yelped as she was sharply hoisted upside down, her skirt falling away to reveal panties as red as the Changeling's hair. Even in her current situation, Emily couldn't help but find some amusement in how she'd managed to rile Chlorine, not mention a noticeable thrill at how she was completely at the troll's mercy. Not that this was helped by the way Chlorine was showing her off to eh crowd.

"Really now?" she asked with a chuckle as the blood started to rush to her head, "And what might that be?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Chlorine's flush dissipated as Emily spoke. Despite the closeness, Emily's words washed over the troll. "You'll see in about two seconds." Chlorine said, grinning and stifling a chuckle before she fell backwards to complete her suplex and slam the changeling into the slightly padded verdant ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Emily's eyes widened at the flash of realization that Chlorine's words prompted.

I've been rused! But there's still no way that's the only thing.

Before she could reply, however, Chlorine dropped back, slamming Emily into the verdant ground beneath them with a yelp from the changeling. Emily groaned at the pain in her back, trying to arch her back a little to help with it as she shifted about.

"Owww," Emily moaned, "And here I was thinking you were enjoying being so close to me."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:02 am

Chlorine rolled onto her hands and knees as she completed the suplex. She looked over Emily and blushed as she moaned out her words. "Tch. A-As IF!" She said. "Why would you even think that!?" She blustered and lifted up her hand.

She reached out and placed a hand on one of Emily's soft breasts. "You think I'm into something like t-this!?" She said and then dug her fingers into the soft flesh and twisted. "I'm into THIS!" She retorted angrily, still blushing heavily as she turned and squeezed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Emily giggled as the girl loomed over her, a hand landing on her chest.

"That look on your fa- AHHH!" Emily screamed as the troll-kin started squeezing and twisting the breast her hand had landed on. The Changeling pushed at the hand clamping down on her breast with one hand and at the troll-kin's face with the other.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:42 pm

"Nngh!"

Chlorine turned her head as Emily pushed at her face. "H-Hey!" She barked. "I thought you wanted me all over you!" The trolls cheeks were still red as she squeezed the flesh in her hand.

Chlorine was pretty sure this wasn't what Emily had in mind when she was talking about getting to know each other, but for a troll, this kind of was that. Chlorine grabbed Emily's wrist with her own and stood up. She then tried to fling Emily away using the grip she had on her breast and wrist as well as her mighty troll strength!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:54 pm

"N-not...quite like- Gaaah!" Emily was cut off with a scream when Chlorine grabbed the wrist she was pushing at the troll with and threw her away with the grip the troll-kin had on the changeling's wrist and breast.

The Changeling was sent flying away to slam into a turnbuckle with a dull thump, the impact drawing a groan from Emily, who simply did what she could to keep herself on her feet. Wrapping her arms around the top ropes and trying to prop herself up against the turnbuckle, the Changeling stayed there, dazed and groaning.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:03 am

Chlorine marched up towards Emily as she crashed into the tree that was being used as a turnbuckle. She had cold eyes but a deep blush seemed to wash eternally over her.

She cracked her knuckles and then stared down Emily. "I'll bet... that you could just throw a coy look at me and I'd melt, r-right!?" She said. "That I'd be... all over you!" She then forcefully crashed her body into Emily's and pushed it against the Changeling's.

"L-Like, this!?" Chlorine grunted as she pressed her modest chest into Emily's, her lips close enough to Emily's cheek to patter her with her breath. "I-I'm not some p-pervert!" She managed and slid her arms around Emily's body and pulled her into, what was at first, a gentle hug.

"Nnnn...." What briefly sounded like a purr escaped Chlorine's lips.

She then squeezed with all of her might as she pulled Emily into a crushing trollhug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:20 am

"Well, the way you're acting," Emily managed to get out with a groan, "I'm pretty sure that's all that it would ta- Ahh!"

Emily was cut off as the troll crashed against the Changeling, pressing the latter up against the turnbuckle and the former up against the latter's body. Despite her situation, the Changeling couldn't help but sigh a little at the feeling of the troll's body up against hers.

"Oh really?" Emily countered as the troll hugged her with what sounded like a purr or a moan, "Then what's that sou-ahhh!"

The Changeling was cut off once more as the gentle hug quickly turned into a crushing bearhug, Chlorine's arms squeezing tightly around the Changeling's midsection and pushing her body even closer against Emily's.

"You know," Emily mused, managing to give the troll a coy look through the pain, "If I didn't...know better, I'd say that you really like this."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next