Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Maria's very special training

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maria's very special training - Page 3 Empty Re: Maria's very special training

Post by wrestleryu Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Nico tries to lift Maria with admirable determination, but she can resist his attempt with no problem. As she turns back and look down at the boy from her shoulder with a charming smile, Nico can't help but be fascinated by her beauty.

Of course, Maria doesn't miss to get the chance, throwing the boy to the mats as she follows her fall.
"unghhfff....". Disoriented by the sudden turning of the tables, Nico tries to sneak away from the dangerous position, but Maria has a clear initiative advantage there.

As for Ataru, he can't be of much help for now. Kissed silly by Maria, the poor boy is sitting down in the corner, too stunned and mesmerized to be aware of the surroundings.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Maria fall with Nico in a thud... quickly the charming little boy is on the ground under the sexy body of Maria and he try to sneak away. but the amazon can't allow this
"hihihi... where do you think you go little nico... you're mine"
she pin him under her body... and soon she try to smother his cute little face with her ample breasts, forcing him to stay trapped in her sweet darkness... she hold his little head and push him deep into her cleavage, not letting him escape and enjoying his cute little squirm.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:40 pm

"mmfffff..mfffff....". The muffled voice of Nico must sound just precious and enjoyable for Maria, as well as his nice squirmings while she is smothering him inbetween her large breasts.

Pushed closer by her embracing arms, head held still by her hands so that he can't escape, not only poor Nico is getting smothered, wasting his strenghts in a cute and useless struggle, but he is getting a full dose of Maria's pheromons from being trapped in her perfumed cleavage.

The golden chance for Maria to test her new hypnotic skills on the cute boy, lulling him under her charms as he feebly tries to resist.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Soon the por nico is totally smothered by Maria, the amazon use her cleavage as sexy prison for the boy. And soon nico start to squirm, Maria let him waste his air and energy... and just before the boy could pass out, Maria release him and start to explain him
"hihi... nice spirit Nico... you continue to fight even when you know that I'm stronger, you're really brave. And as you come for a lesson let me explain to you... that's the key to win a match, you have to break the fighting spirit of the other. Most people try to break them by pain... the best way is to beat them with pleasure..."
Maria start to kiss Nico deep after this... at first she is really tender, but quickly she become more passionate, more wild, more lethal... in the end, she crush the cute boy with her deadly kiss, sucking all his energies, wanting to left him like ataru.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:05 am

Knowingly smothered into a silly state, Nico is both physically weakened by the prolonged air deprivation and mentally tamed by the power of Maria's pheromones, having spent quite a long time in her perfumed cleavage.

Like that, having him all docile in her arms is now easy for maria, as the volutpuous amazon starts to embrace him like a little lover and suck the remainings of his resistance with a beautiful yet lethal succubus kiss.

"m-mgghhh......mmn..... <3 <3 <3...". The cute Italian boy tries to resist on first but not for long: in a matter of seconds Nico feels like he is melting in Maria's kiss, his vision becoming glassy as he totally falls under her love charm.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Maria continue her hypnotic kiss, she crush the boy's mind with her deadly kiss. She continue for a long time, but in the end, the boy is totally deprived of air, he could barely think straight... she beat him, without hurt him.
After an endless time, she stop the kiss, and caress the boy's face, she does not even feel fear about an attack... Now nico is a cute little doll for her.
"so Nico... are you ok, you seems to be tired, do you want to sleep on my pillows ? "
Maria is really tender with him now... she does not need to be violent, she help him, but the boy listen her words.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Conquered by Maria's beautiful kiss, Nico is weak and tamed in her arms.

Of course, he can't do anything but moan faintly at her playful teasing, docile like a little baby as Maria guides his tired head on her wonderfully soft boobs.

"Mnnnn.... ". As planned by the voluptuous blonde, Nico is now all hers, ready to leasten to her words as she is soothing him in a mocking maternal way on her bosom.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Maria purr with pleasure, seeing how she totally dominate the loving little boy. All her, Nico listen to each words and he gently come sleeping on her cleavage. Maria caress his tired body and keep him docile and weak...
"hmmm... what a charming little boy... I should keep you with me... do you want to be kidnaped Nico ? "

but while Maria play with him, the other boy probably come back to his sence, and the first thing he will see, will be Maria, gently playing with his crshed partner.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Lulled by Maria's hypnotic charms and nestled on the heavenly pillows of her breasts, Nico has lost any will to resist the beautiful blond, melting in her gentle embrace as she speaks softly to the conquered little boy.
"mnnn...y-yes....yes...", he nods obediently to Maria's words, all nice and softenedin her arms.

Meanwhile, Ataru has finally recovered from his own share of Maria's succubus kiss and, as he finally stands up to help Nico, he testifies the sensually embarrassing scene of his tag team partner being lulled into obedience by their opponent.

"Ugh...N-Nico what are you doing... Try to resist, don't surrender to her!", he tries to awaken Nico's fighting spirit, but the boy seems to be unable and now even unwilling to hear any other words than the hypnotic cooings of Maria.
It looks like the only way to break her enchantment and save Nico will be for Ataru to defeat Maria... if he can, that is.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:07 am

Maria has just too much fun to really care about the second boy. Ataru is finally awake, bt for now, the sexy amazon just want to continue to play with her beloved Nico.
The tired boy is totally conquered, and Maria totally crushed his fighting spirit, now he just want to listen her wish and he stay on her huge pillows wanting to sleep.
"Shhh... shhh... nico... calm... don't listen Ataru... he is just jealous... you can rest boy... you can sleep... let me help you to go deeper."
with her loving voice, Maria is really tender, but she lead Nico more deeper into her cleveage and almost seal his defeat

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next