Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Simple Apology

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Simple Apology - Page 4 Empty Re: A Simple Apology

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:10 am

Alright. Kohaku had left the room, Hisui wasn't interested in beating each other up for the time being, everything was just how Neske needed it. She could finally say exactly what she needed to. She could start talking about what was really on her mind. Which was... uh...

"Oh, okay," she sputtered after a few moments of awkward silence. She was starting to realize this whole "planning ahead" thing was some pretty tricky business. Well, she might as well get thinking. "Well," she started, sitting down on the mat, "what did you two do before this whole wrestling business? Or were you not always attached at the hip like this?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:17 am

Hisui took a moment to think about what Neske asked.  “Attach at the hip?  Oh, we have always been together.  We were adopted by Akiha family and were trained to be her maids.  She has taken good care of us and when she found out we like wrestling, she became our manager, paid for our training and got us into AFW.  She is also helping me get referee training as well though that is still in the early stages.” stated Hisui as answered Neske question.  She then took a moment before deciding to ask her own question.  “What about you, what was your life like before you join AFW.” stated Hisui as she then returned Neske question to her as she remained standing straight.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:43 am

Neske was a little disappointed that Hisui wouldn't sit with her, it was even more awkward with one of them standing and one of them sitting. It only made her feel weirder about her feelings; Hisui was as straight-laced as they come, it seemed, and Neske was... well, not that. Not by a long shot.

It was also a little more apparent as to why this wrestling business was so important to her. It sounds like their whole little family revolved around it, and it got her out of being a servant. Neske blushed at the thought of Hisui wearing a little maid outfit, maybe with a short skirt, and-

She shook her head to return to reality, and more important, Hisui's question. Though it wasn't really an easy question to answer. "I dunno... I grew up on an orphanage with a bunch of boys, so they're like my brothers now. I moved around Europe for a few years, lived in Amsterdam for a while, and now I'm here." She stared at her feet for a moment before shedding herself a little more than she was used to, "I... haven't had a lot of friends outside my, er, brothers before. No girlfriends or boyfriends, either. A few friends with benefits, but they were mostly just 'benefits' and not much of friends."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:58 am

Hisui nodded her head as her partner began to talk about her past life.  It seemed she had lived the life that the maid would have lived if the Kosha had not adopted her and her sister.  Akiha was her only friend that Hisui and Kohaku had made, well there was also Sermis, but she wasn't as close to them as Akiha was.  "I understand if Akiha family had not adopted us, we would have been orphaned as well.  Though we didn't have that many friends.  Also, what are friends with benefits?  I have never heard this term before.  Please do explain." stated Hisui as was oblivious to what it meant due to the fact that she wasn't really into sex and had done no research in it.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:39 am

"I... uh..." part of Neske wasn't totally surprised that Hisui hadn't heard the term. For one, Neske wasn't even sure it was a phrase in Japanese, but more so she didn't seem like the type to have a very active sex life, despite her beauty. Given how Hisui and her sister reacted at an unprompted kiss, they'd probably murder someone who even insinuated becoming friends with benefits. That said, while Neske was fairly socially awkward, she wasn't all too modest, and wasn't exactly one for censoring the world from people either. "They're like... friends who just wanted to be with me for my body, you know?" she paused for a moment, deciding she might as well go all the way on this. "For sex."

Saying it loud was a bit of a revelation for Neske, as well. She'd never talked about this before, because, well, no one had asked. No one who didn't want to immediately be added to the list of aforementioned friends, that is. But in this context, she felt dirty... and maybe a little unworthy. She sighed as her mood dropped slightly, she was starting to doubt this could work.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 am

Hisui titled her head as she heard Neske explanation about friends with benefits.  She wasn't sure why it was called this, but she had no reason to doubt Neske, thus, she accepted it as a the truth.  The only question now was where did the two stand.  “Do you want to become friends with benefits with me?  Is that what this is all about?” stated Hisui as she continued to give a neutral look.  Hisui wasn't really big on sex and all, but she had no problem talking about in a general and mature manner.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:59 am

Neske froze at Hisui's question, staring at the younger girl's confused eyes. The suggestion honestly hurt, though she could tell Hisui didn't mean anything by it. "No, I-" she paused, standing up so that they were on eye level. "Look, if I wanted to do... that, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be so honest with you, I would be using my body or my music or... something, to get you in bed. I won't lay finger on you if you don't want, alright? Just say the word. You can just tell me to get the fuck away and I will." She stopped, letting her thoughts put themselves together in the silence. "I don't know why I feel that way, but I do. Feel about that however you want, I guess."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 am

Just like before the young maid carefully listened to the words of Neske, not interrupting her and letting her speak her part.  “So you want to have a relationship with me then, that doesn't involve wrestling.  I believe tradition calls for us to go on another date.  Perhaps we should go to a restaurant or watch a movie.  I do like how your honest, so I wouldn't mind going on a date with you though Akiha might be furious.  We should share cell phone numbers so that we can get in contact with each other and plan on our next date when we are both available.” stated Hisui as she had some interest in Neske.  Yet that was not the only reason she decided to propose a date, she preferred the company of girls over guys and if they dated then her first kiss would be a meaningful one instead of just a big misunderstanding.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:17 am

For the first time all afternoon... no, for a while, maybe since she had gotten to Japan, Neske felt like a weight had fallen off her shoulders. This whole time, she was sure she was screwing things up, just making a bigger ass of herself, all leading up to an ultimate rejection. And yet, here she got a girl to exchange numbers with her. Not just follow her home for some meaningless sex, someone who actually wanted to get to know her better.

Neske hadn't even noticed the tears welling up in her eyes until they made their way out when she gave a soft, joyful laugh. For a moment, she just stood there, smiling like an idiot, until the world registered back in and she jolted upright. "Oh, right!" she exclaimed, reaching into her back pocket, "why don't I... er you...uh," she looked around frantically as her brain struggled to keep up with her beating heart, before she finally shoved her phone in Hisui's hands. "Here. Just, put your number in there and you can call me whe- er, why don't you give me yours."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:28 am

Hisui for once let out a smile, she then tap her phone on Neske phone.  "I have an app on my phone that allows me to exchange contact information by simply tapping our phones together, no need to exchange numbers or anything.  I never really used it and my sister put it on the phone for me, not sure why but it proving to be useful for now." stated Hisui as she continued to give a soft smile.  It seemed that Neske was truly interested in her.  She was a bit happy and wanted to see where the path would lead down to.  Hopefully, that path wouldn't be Akiha dying her hair red and going insane before attacking Neske or anyone else.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next