Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Simple Apology

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Simple Apology - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Apology

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:21 am

Neske almost felt a chill in the air as the three of them put on almost entirely different personalities from the match. Well, the two Neske wrestled had, at least. She hadn't met their manager up until this point, but after the brutality they displayed during their match, Neske was expecting someone much more fearsome and intimidating. The fact that it was another girl about their age, with this air of calm and control about her, made her that much scarier, however.

"Oh, yeah... uh, nice to meet you too," Neske replied cautiously as she went in for the handshake. Maybe it was her anxiety getting the better of her, but something told her that this girl's sincerity and warmth were not entirely genuine...

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:34 am

Akiha tried to calm herself, perhaps she could use this situation to her advantage.  She didn't like the idea of Hisui dating this girl she didn't know of but... “Neske, I did see your match and you took a large beating, even after Hisui and Kohaku left.  Yet you still managed to get back into the ring a few days later.  There aren't many wrestlers who would be able to do that, I am impressed.  Would you be interested in having me as your manager?  I do offer some of the best rates.” stated Akiha as she still held Neske hand.  If Neske dated Hisui but was under Akiha employment, then she would have some control over the situation.  After all she didn't want Hisui to get hurt and it would also increase the number of wrestlers she had.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:52 am

Neske froze at Akiha's question, barely able to process what she was just asked. The dark-haired woman certainly knew how to sell her point, but... something about it didn't feel right. It seemed, constricting. Binding. Neske was a free spirit to the point that it drove people away, if she was bound to someone's rules, their system, while so far away from home, it would be bad news for everyone. Still, the chill hadn't quite left her spine, and she had that familiar feeling in her gut that she was making a very unhealthy choice just now.

"Eheheh," she chuckled nervously, shaking the manager's hand, "I appreciate it, but I'm going to have to turn you down on that. Besides, I'm not really as tough as you think, trust me. I'm just... stupid enough to come back here, is all. And I haven't gotten in the ring just yet anyway." Sure, it wasn't the most flattering way of describing herself, but Neske wasn't looking for flattery here, just a way out. "If you, uh... if you don't mind, this is kind of between me and your girl here..." she added with some hesitation and just the slightest hint of aggression in her voice.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:15 am

Akiha wasn't happy at that answer but she continued to smile regardless.  “Just to let you know I am both a manager and a wrestler, so we might see each other in the ring pretty soon.  Here is my card just in case you change your mind.” stated Akiha as she would then give Neske her card.  "Also I will hold you responsible if anything happens to Hisui." whisper Akiha before making her exit.

“Oh my, you made Akiha mad, she is going to come after you.” stated Kohaku as she gave a giggle.  “Do not worry, she will only come after you in a match.” stated Hisui in a calm tone.  “True, despite being a heel, Akiha does have a code of honor but her being a manger means she will have an easier time setting up the match.” stated Kohaku as she nodded her head.  “Let us focus on her practice instead of Akiha.” stated Hisui as she then moved towards the ring.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:23 am

Neske stared at the business card for a moment, frozen in place as Akiha exited the room. Once again, her causal, normal behavior had gotten on another girl's bad side, and this one knew how to make an impression. Honestly, she would have been in awe at Akiha's sense of presence, if she wasn't about ready to piss her pants. Neither of the sisters' comments really helped alleviate her fears, either. Sure she was safe for now, but if this woman was a manager and a wrestler, it was likely that Neske was going to be seeing her in the ring, and it wasn't super likely that she'd hold back. Honestly, it was almost a skill at this point. Somehow, without really even getting as nasty as she was known to, Neske had managed to make a lot of enemies here in Japan.

"Y-yeah... practice..." she stammered, turning her attention back to Hisui. Part of her wanted nothing to do with a wrestling ring right about now, but another part of her was saying that she'd need all the practice she could get for what was coming up.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:03 pm

It seemed that Neske was a bit afraid of Akiha but that wasn't too much of a surprise, as the raven hair wrestler could be scary at times.  “Don't worry, after Akiha takes out her frustration on you, she will eventually grow soft on you.” stated Kohaku as she gave a smile.  Hisui, on the other hand, had already made her way to the ring.  “Are you coming?” stated Hisui as she now entered the wrestling ring and waited of her practice partner to come in.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:22 am

Kohaku's "reassurances" weren't exactly reassuring at all. If anything, Neske could hope she wouldn't meet up with Akiha in the ring to give her the chance to exert said frustrations, but given her luck as of late she wasn't exactly counting on it. The manager/wrestler was shorter and lighter than Neske herself, from what she could see, and it looked like she might even be younger (though to be completely honest, Neske wasn't particularly good at telling the age of all these Asian girls), but she still seemed to have that... killer instinct about her. The instinct Neske lacked almost completely. Neske had a survival instinct at best, and sometimes it felt more like a masochism instinct given her knack for getting into trouble.

And then there was Hisui. Waiting up in that ring for Neske to get her hands all over her dainty, elegant and somehow nicely-toned frame. It felt like a trap. This whole afternoon was feeling like a trap. Still, it was a trap Neske was already up to her neck in, so it couldn't get a whole lot worse, right? With a anxious nod, she climbed up into the ring after the younger girl, discarding her hoodie and shoes to the side.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Hisui watched as Neske entered the ring and got ready for the fight.  To be honest Hisui was unsure how to proceed.  Yes, they were supposed to have a match but they were also here to get to know one another.  Then the redhead maid got an idea as she stretch her arms forwards and opened the palm of her hands as if she wanted to lock up with Neske. “Let us start off with the normal lock up.  We can also ask each other a few questions during this time.” stated Hisui as she waited to see if Neske he would lock up to her and accept her offer.  Kohaku simply watched from outside the ring, since this was just practice they wouldn't need a referee, as they were not fighting to win but simply to get better and to know one another.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Neske looked at the girl across from her quizzically for a moment, but, with a shrug, went in for the lock up. She actually didn't really know what to do here, anyway, her only match up until this point started with a handshake and a prompt ass-kicking from there. Were you supposed to overpower your opponent? Was she trying to knock Hisui over? Or do they just keep their hands there like a passive-aggressive couple until someone makes a move?

She decided to go with the latter option, figuring it was less likely to get her into more trouble. "Okay... so, uh, are you from around here? Like, Japan, I mean," she asked hesitantly, wanting to be the polite one and start the conversation, but really having no idea how to do so.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Hisui would lock hands as she would then attempt to overpower Neske.  “I was born in a town not far from here, so yes I am from Japan.  What about you, were are you from?” stated the redhead maid as she would now attempt to twist Neske arms in hopes of getting an advantage.  “Now it is my turn to ask you a question.  Where did you learn to wrestler?  As in who taught you.” stated Hisui as she was wondering why Neske had chosen to become a wrestler and where she trained.  Kohaku on the other hand simply observed, taking notes of Neske.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next