by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rui Aozaki vs. Emily Blaskowicz

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rui Aozaki vs. Emily Blaskowicz - Page 2 Empty Re: Rui Aozaki vs. Emily Blaskowicz

Post by k0hryuu Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:59 pm

"Ooh, we'll see about that then~" Rui replied lecherously, as she began to fight back, pushing as hard as she could. However, it seemed as though Emily was a bit stronger, slow but surely overpowering Rui and forcing the bluish-green haired girl down to one knee. "Wow... You're pretty strong... Emi-chan..." Rui complimented her foe with a strained grin on her face.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rui Aozaki vs. Emily Blaskowicz - Page 2 Empty Re: Rui Aozaki vs. Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Panda Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 pm

"Thanks," Emily said, a little surprised at how nice this girl was even as she enjoyed the sight before her, "Sorry."

I almost feel bad about this...almost.

With that, Emily would push forwards, intending to slam a knee right into Rui's chest.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Rui yelped loudly as Emily knee slammed into her large, tender breasts, instantly releasing the test of strength as she curled over, protectively crossing her arms over her chest. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow...!" she whimpered, peeking upwards at the redhead, "H-hey, that really hurts y'know...?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:08 am

Not giving Rui time to recover, Emily would try to push Rui over and mount her opponent. If she could manage that, Emily would try to grope Rui's sizable chest.

"Well, this is a match, after all," Emily would say, "Though, admittedly, having a fun time matters a bit more to me than winning."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Rui grunted as she was pushed down, finding herself quickly mounted by her redheaded foe. Though initially worried about what was about to happen, she was (pleasantly) surprised as Emily suddenly began groping her soft, cushy breasts.

Blushing slightly as she let out a small moan, Rui looked up at her foe as her face slowly spread into a wide grin. It was exceedingly rare that another girl would be the one to actually grab her first. Not that Rui minded very much.

"Oooh~ So Emi-chan wants to have fun, huh?" Rui replied sultrily, responding to Emily's groping with some groping of her own, reaching up and giving the redhead's slightly smaller breasts a firm but playful squeeze.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:04 am

"Fun," Emily said with a laugh before a moan slipped out from Rui's ministrations, "Well, I suppose that's really all that matters here. Though, I hope you don't mind if I end up having to hurt you a bit."

In spite of what she just said, Emily continued to grope Rui, wanting to have some fun while she could.

"Though, really," Emily continued, "I suppose I'll have even more fun trying to find out what kinds of noises I can get you to make."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 am

A squeaky moan escaped Rui's mouth as Emily began to work over her sensitive breasts, causing a mixture of pain and arousal to flow through her. Though she was in the disadvantageous position here, her pride as a pervert wouldn't allow her back down from a challenge like this, responding to the redhead's forceful groping with more of her own.

"Eheheh... I can make all kinds of noises... What about you...?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:28 pm

"I'd...have to say the...the same," Emily managed to get out between gasps and moans, "So...sorry about this."

With that, Emily drew her head back before trying to headbutt Rui right in the chest, intending to wind her.

If she could manage this, Emily would quickly try to dismount Rui, intending to lock in a knee-spread to try to wear Rui's legs down.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Rui's fun was cut short as Emily abruptly headbutted her in the chest. "OOF!" she gasped out, briefly stunned by the hit, relinquishing her grasp on the redhead's tits. Her foe receded and grabbed her leg, seemingly aiming for some kind of submission hold, but Rui had already managed to recover. Trying to kick Emily away, the busty wrestler would then attempt to roll away and get back on her feet.

"Ooops, you're not gonna get me that easily, Emi-chan~"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:32 am

Emily found that Rui wasn't nearly as dazed as she'd hoped, managing to kick the redhead away and recover quickly.

"Well, then I'll just have to work for it," Emily teased, "Now won't I?"

With that, Emily would shuffle back, trying to get some distance between Rui and her so that she'd have time to react if the need arose.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next