Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, Haru45g, Kelsea, LunarWolf, RJD, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 0

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

One Lovely Evening

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Lovely Evening

Post by IndigoDragon on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:21 am

The spider began to laugh. And it was a sinister laugh. "I dont know what you two are talking about but...Im going to put an end to it..." Standing tall, the spider closes her eyes. From her back, four large spider-like arms sprout from her.

"I think it'd be best if we just t-took the loss, Lapin..." Eve says fearfully. She was clinging cutely onto Lapin's arm while watching Cesba walk towards them.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:58 pm

"E-Even if we took the loss.. D-Do you think she would actually leave us alone..?" Lapin asked sincerely with an equally frightened tone, instinctively pushing herself closer to her companion while slowly attempting to back off. Truthfully, if Cesba was the kind of woman which she seemed, she surely wouldn't let the two of them go after they so defiantly opposed her, even striking her at some points. No, with this new found tone, this situation spelled disaster.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Cesba took a few steps closer. Enough that she was able to grab the two with her spider arms. They easily picked up Lapin, and had slight trouble with Eve's larger frame. But Cesba still managed. She brings them through the air to be right before her.

The Arachniom gave them both a kiss on the forehead and set them down before her. "I could not. You two already were harmed, and shouldn't bear another pain. You came for help, not violent battle."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Mon May 23, 2016 9:18 am

Violently thrashing from the moment she was picked up Lapin didn't waste any time in trying to break free, after all, if she allowed Cesba to keep hold of her and Eve, who knows what she would do. Fully preparing for the worse the rabbit released a gentle squeak when she received nothing more than a kiss on the forehead, her struggling completely silenced as she was gently set back down, awe struck written across her face as she was truly at a loss for words.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat May 28, 2016 12:04 am

Ever too was readying herself to get thrashed and beaten by the spider. But as Lapin did, she too was awestruck with just a kiss on her forehead. Though no sound came out, she still held her mouth open.

The spider set the both of them down and slowly retracted her spider arms back into her body. "Yes, Yes. You do not need more harm done to you. Besides, I must go dragon-hunting..."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top