by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Under New Management

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Under New Management Empty Under New Management

Post by Panda Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 am

As nice as it had been to make another friend, the fact remained that Hayasui's manager had not only had the gall to send her into a Hentai match, but also to not inform her that it was one until after she'd accepted. The humiliation she'd suffered within that ring was nothing compared to her sheer indignation at this turn of events.

Of course, even that paled compared to what her manager told her when she met him backstage.

"Help build my career?!" Hayasui said, her voice uncharacteristically loud, "That wasn't even a real fight! What do you mean it'll help build my career!"

"I think you're not looking at the big picture," her manager said placatingly, "The ratings for that match were ridiculous, as will be your next paycheck. Besides, you've certain got the body for it, so why not? I'm sure you'll warm up to the idea soon enough."

It took all of Hayasui's self control to not strike her manager then and there. Instead, the girl simply got dressed and made her way out with silent fury just barely hidden beneath the surface.

"I think I'll be finding a new manager now," Hayasui stated simply, leaving the locker room before her now former manager could respond.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Under New Management Empty Re: Under New Management

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 am

Akiha who had just finished some paperwork was hearing a debate between a manager and a wrestler. Thus, she decided to pay attention, as when it came to business she was a hungry shark, always looking for more prey or in this case, wrestlers that she could manage. Then Akiha heard about how the girl was going to look for a new manager. It was as if she was being given a gift of a silver platter. She then saw the girl storming out before deciding to say something. “So I hear you need a new manager. My name is Akiha Kosha and I want to be your manager. Unlike your previous manager, I won't make you do any matches you don't want to do. In addition, I also provide the best rates among managers. I'm also a fellow wrestler and I don't do any kind of hentai matches, so I understand where your coming from. Care to come to my office?” ask Akiha as she waited to see how her fellow raven hair wrestler would react to her offer.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:26 am

If not for her upbringing, Hayasui might have stopped and stared for a moment, her anger forgotten in favor of confusion. As it was, the Japanese girl was still given pause for all of a few moments, expertly disguised as time spent considering the woman's offer.

"Very well," Hayasui said, "Lead the way."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:44 am

Akiha would nod her head before leading the way to her office. She had given Kohaku and Hisui the day off and Sermis was off doing her own thing, thus it would only be Akiha and her client in the office. Akiha would open the door before taking a seat down and offering her client a chair as well. “Sit down, now then why don't you start off by telling me your name and maybe a bit of yourself or would you rather ask me a few questions first?” stated Akiha as she then took out her laptop and turned it on.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:48 am

Hayasui offered the other woman a nod before taking a seat, considering her options for a moment before answering.

"My name is Hayasui Koridae," she said, "Beyond that, I'd be glad to answer your questions."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 am

Akiha would raise an eyebrow at her client answer.  She expected to hear a bit more aside from just a name.  Perhaps she needed to be a bit more specific about her questions.  “Alright, why don't you tell me a bit about your wrestler career and what kind of training you've had.  Also tell me what you're looking for in a manager.” stated Akiha as she then waited for Hayasui to make a response.  She would then type in Hayasui name in her computer, getting started on the paperwork right away to save time.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 am

Hayasui raised an eyebrow at the other woman's questions, wincing slightly at the mention of training. Allowing a moment to compose herself, Hayasui decided that she might as well get this over with now. Not like there would be any benefit to withholding information anyway.

"My career here has been fairly short," Hayasui explained, "One win in a Hardcore POW match and one loss in a Hardcore Hentai match. As for training...I have been trained since a very young age in my family's martial arts. With regards to a manager, I ask only that I don't have to participate in hentai matches."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:07 am

Akiha type in the information on her computer as she paid attention to what Hayasui was telling her before making a response. “Two matches, so you're pretty new here. I have done about five matches so far myself. Still you got a win under your belt so you know what it takes.” stated Akiha as she nodded her head. “As for not doing any hentai matches that is fine but what about hardcore matches? Some of these matches can get pretty brutal with wrestler bleeding, would you be fine with those matches as well?” ask Akiha as she wanted to make sure that her client knew what she was saying. After all she didn't want to pull a surprise on her new client and have her get mad at her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:11 am

This time, the Japanese girl didn't even need to take a moment to consider the question.

"Certainly," Hayasui said with a smile, "Hardcore matches will be fine. It's actually quite fun when I don't have to hold back."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:15 am

Akiha nodded her head as she continued to type in things in her laptop, doing any kind of matches would make things far easier for Akiha to plan out.  “Alright then, I think we got the basics down.  I will need some ID and a bit of other basic information in order to finish your registration.  That being said do you have any question for me?” stated Akiha as she then waited to see what question if any that Hayasui would have for her. Otherwise, the meeting was pretty much over in Akiha mind.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next