by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Homework

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Homework - Page 2 Empty Re: Homework

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:46 am

"Right. Well..."

When lost in thought, Emily did not fidget or cast about, her eyes didn't wander and she was quiet. She almost never said "um" or "uh" or "ah". It was as if she left the room to confer with her own thoughts.

"I think... I don't so much need protection right now. You can't protect me in the ring, and I don't think I should have a pacifist teaching me to fight, if I'm honest." She shrugged at Tatyina. "If I'm ever going to be able to call myself a wrestler, I've got to do much, much better... With everything."

She stared at Tatyina, and assumed that her friend would know what she was saying.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 am

Tatyina lowered her eyes so she focused on the ground near Emily's feet. She listened to what Emily said but was also silent while she thought.

"You are serious about wrestling, Emily-ue?" She asked. "If you do not believe I can help you further..." Tatyina paused.

Tatyina bowed. "Onegai, please, forgive me Emily-ue. I hope you do not believe that I have failed you." Her voice whispered. She lifted her head. "Is there anything that I may do for you?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:08 am

"You haven't failed anyone, Tatyina. Just... be my roommate, and let someone else teach me to mangle the human body."

Emily waved her hand in the air and shook her head as she turned back to face her computer. She lazily rested her chin on her palm while she went to the AFW website and began to browse through the roster, looking for... someone with the right attitude.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:17 am

Tatyina lowered her head as Emily set her straight and then turned back to her computer as if that was the end of it. Neither of them said much unless they had to. Even though they probably weren't very much alike, they acted quite similar. Their reasons were just different.

However, Tatyina didn't budge even though Emily was finished with the conversation. She looked over the young girl who she had taken care of for years now. She'd given her a place to stay and helped her whenever she could. Tatyina wondered if she had put Emily in a better position than when they first met. Did she help her become a woman? To be more independent and self reliant? Did she give her a better perspective on life?

Did Emily ever need her at all? If the answer was no, Tatyina was prepared for it. She just wanted to do good for whoever she could and help anyone in need. Her bonds were strong because she made them strong but she also did not need them, or so she thought.

The pale faced girl leaned down and wrapped her arms around Emily and hugged the girl gently from behind. "Please forgive me." Tatyina whispered. "Suddenly, I hope that you might remember me as more than a roommate. I am sorry, Emily-ue."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:14 pm

"What's to forgive, mate," Emily said dryly, with an ironic twist at the end. She turned her chair to face her friend and looked her in the eye.

"You're my friend, Tatyina. Just... stop apologizing for everything. You don't need to be so..."

She trailed off as she turned back to her computer and scrolled down the AFW roster. There certainly were a lot of girls in Friction, though most of them were inactive.

"Who d'you think would work?" She asked. "I need to get stronger, and more..." She circled her hand in the air while she searched for the word. "Violent."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum