by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Homework

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Homework Empty Homework

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Emily Clarkson sat cross-legged on her chair at her desk, in her room, in front of her computer, staring at her schoolwork. It was the setting in which she found herself most at home. School had always been her forte. Maybe she wasn't big or strong, but she could breeze through a linear algebra course without breaking a sweat.

Her mouse cursor hesitated over the next problem waiting to be solved, and her eyes flitted up to the top of the screen. In another tab in her web browser, the heading read "how to get stronger - Googl..." She switched to it and scrolled up and down for a moment, and then quickly switched back.

For as supremely gifted as she was in all things intellectual, she felt supremely dumb when it came to anything athletic. Her training with Tatyina had been going well, or so she thought, but Tatyina was too nice and too supportive and whenever she found herself pitted against anyone else she realized just how woefully ill equipped she really was. She needed to get serious. She needed to get stronger, and get... muscles and things, so she could compete. Brains alone didn't do the trick if the body couldn't keep up.

She switched back to the other tab and hesitated while typing a new search. "Beginner weight training". She looked down at the results, but then heard a sound from the doorway behind her and instantly she closed the tab.

"What is it, Tatyina? I'm working. And for the last time, I'm fine."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Homework Empty Re: Homework

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:19 am

Tatyina had been trying to dote on Emily all day. She had seen the match and it had horrified her. She knew how Emily was, though, and knew she would just keep shut in. She couldn't take it anymore though and so there she was being told to go away.

"Emily-ue, have you at least gotten checked upon?" She whispered and stepped into her room. "I am worried that you may have been concussed. Onegai, please, Emily-ue, I urge you to just relax a bit. I know you must study, but your health is important. You can take some time to relax."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:48 am

Emily propped her elbows on the desk in front of her and leaned her forehead against her knuckles. "No, I've not been to the hospital," she said irritably. "I have already taken something for the headache, and I'm quite sure that I can only wait out the rest. Studying is how I relax, and I'm quite good at it, unlike certain other things, now if you don't mind..."

She tried to make it look like she had gone back to her work, looking over the problem with her hands at the keyboard, but she only stared at the screen while her mind was elsewhere.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:27 am

Tatyina took a step forward rather than leaving. She shook her head. "I do mind, Emily-ue." She insisted as loud as her whispered voice would allow. "You know I wish you would not pursue this career path. You are so smart and it is so unnecessary for you to do."

Tatyina tilted her head and her dull eyes focused on Emily. "However, I know you are persistent which is why I have helped you. If you are going to do this, you will do it right and that requires getting the proper medical attention after completing a match."

Tatyina took another step forward. "Emily-ue." She pleaded softly. "I say these words because I treasure you. We are as close as family could be without similar blood. Onegai, please, I implore you to understand."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 am

"I have received proper medical attention, in the form of two ibuprofen and rest."

Tatyina was typically too nice for Emily to be too cross with her for too long, but her patience was waning.

Emily turned in her chair to face the whispering girl. "And I'm beginning to wonder if you've only indulged me in hopes that nothing would come of it, and that I'd be running for the hills at the next sign of trouble. I can't tell if you've trained me the same way that you'd have trained a serious contender, because you don't want me to be here, and no one thinks I should be, and maybe I'd be better off finding a new training partner. Does that sound fair?"

The London girl's cold stare and even tone held just a hint of teenage petulance. She adjusted her glasses but didn't break eye contact while she awaited another whisper-quiet response.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:12 am

Tatyina lowered her head. "Emily-ue. A headache is not the only symptom of a concussion." She tried to explain. "Onegai, please at least get a check up tomorrow." She implored.

However, Emily's next words caught her off guard and she took a step back. "Emily-ue." Tatyina bowed deeply. "If I trained you improperly then you could be hurt." She winced at her own words, knowing how useless they were. She lifted her head. "I mean, due to your own actions." The pale faced girl corrected. "Of course I do not wish for you to wrestle, but I would only urge you to seek a different path. I do not want to see you hurt Emily-ue. That is why I have done my best to train you properly. It is all I can do to arm you if you desire not to heed my words."

Tatyina regrouped and stepped close to Emily. She put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Why must you fight, Emily-ue?" She asked. "You can defend yourself. I have taught you that much. I can not understand why you must fight, however." She whispered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 pm

"Yes, well, maybe what I really need is a trainer who believes in my potential," Emily said bitterly. In reality, the odds were that she had no potential, and she was well aware of that, but if she was ever going to accomplish anything she couldn't allow the odds to stop her.

"I don't have to fight. I want to be a wrestler. Why does anyone want to be anything? It's a chance for me to be my own woman, the kind mum and dad would never let me be. They hate Aunt Sarah so much because she lives her own life and doesn't let other people tell her what she should do or can't do."

She pulled one knee up to her chest, with her toes off the edge of the chair, and fidgeted with her hands. "And Aunt Dinah hates her because Aunt Dinah is devastatingly stupid."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Tatyina shook her head lightly. "Emily-ue..." She whispered. "I believe in you..." She insisted.

Tatyina turned her head away from Emily as she spoke. She forwned and lowered her head. "Emily-ue..." She said again. "Onegai, please do not speak ill of your family. Family is to be treasured." Tatyina sighed weakly and pressed a hand to her chest. "I implore you." She said. However, she understood Emily even though she just seemed like a quiet, doting mouse. She took in her surroundings and felt like she needed to say something more.

"Emily-ue." Tatyina bowed. "You... you have your own life. You are your own woman." The red head explained. She motioned to the laptop. "You are very smart and you will be very successful and you will make everyone proud. I know this." She said. "Do you wish to have your life truly?" She asked. "Or, are you trying to have Allison-ue's life? These are not the same things, Emily-ue. This is one of the reasons why I worry."

Tatyina remained bowed. "Please accept my words, Emily-ue. However, even if you do not, I will always be here for you. Onegai, please understand this."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:58 am

"Tatyina," Emily said, like her fellow redhead was a slow student. "Everyone learns these things from someone. When I was younger, I saw Aunt Sarah, and I just knew... That I wanted to be like her, but in my own way."

Emily adjusted her glasses and impassively studied the quiet girl. "Wasn't there someone who showed you how to be... the way that you are?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:10 am

Tatyina lowered her head and frowned. "Emily-ue." She whispered. "I do not remember much about growing up." She said. As prickly as Emily could be, and as warm as Tatyina was, Tatyina seemed to tell far less about herself. There was more to it than just shyness. "I have an honored mother and father. I cherish them, but I do not remember much of how it was to grow up, though they tell me I was very happy. Growing up I only had a single friend and I cherished her the way I cherish you. I still do." She said. "Others did not see the beauty in her that I did and she was often bullied. I could... do nothing."

Tatyina closed her eyes. "I have worked hard so that I can never again say that I can do nothing. She is living her life. She is happy, I presume. Now, I only wish to see Emily-ue happy. Onegai, please understand this. I know that you dislike it, but it is my duty to protect you, Emily-ue." Tatyina bowed low.

"But I will not stop you from pursuing wrestling if it is your passion." Tatyina straightened up and her dull eyes focused on Emily. "Is it? Is it your passion, Emily-ue?" Tatyina asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next