by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

"High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline - Page 7 Empty Re: "High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Ataru would try to stop... but Aline knows well that the poor little boy has no chances against her huge boob and her mesmerizing milk.

Methodically smothered in that soft maternal bosom of hers, the tired boy must necessarily suck if he wants to get any air. And whenever he does, Aline pumps her breast more into his face so that he drinks some milk instead of breathing air.

Like that, Ataru is rocked back and forth, smothered and nursed with no chances to fight back. To his humiliation, the boy is soon sucking quietly at Mommy-Aline's bosom, curling up into her comforting embrace.
Aline's smothering bosom and the warm milk in his tummy are conjuiring to make him feel so tired....

"mgf....suck...suck.... glub..."

..and Aline can enjoy the cute little sounds of his muffled suckling.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

"High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline - Page 7 Empty Re: "High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:58 am

Aline press more and more her heavy breasts on the boy's face, not letting him the choice, he must drink her milk... her fresh and tasty milk go on his mouth and she moan softly as Ataru know how to suck her. She continue for a long time, and just before the boy could sleep peacefully she stop.
"hehehe... look at you baby-thief... your little tummy is full of milk... now I have to make you burp. "
Slowly Aline stand up on the bed, she put a foot on each side of the tired body of Ataru and she look at him with a smile
"hehehe... usually I just tap gently the back of my baby... but as you're a little big... I need more powerful way... "
Aline jumps and
BAAAAMMM
she land on her ass, crushing the belly of Ataru.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Aline's milk proves to be top quality, making poor Ataru all weak and docile like if really turning him into her obedient little baby. Tamed and helpless, the boy keeps nursing quietly at her huge breasts while she smothers him into a sleepier state.

"Glub...suck...suck..... @_@".

But even with the "baby-thief" surrendering to such seductive Big Mommy, Aline is still thinks that he is a naughty boy who deserves to be punished.
Like that, the towering milf uses a taunting and quite painful method to have the little baby "burp"... crushing his belly with her heavy hips

"URMGFFFHH...BRMPFFFF....!!! 0///0". Under her crushing butt, Poor Ataru can barely avoid to spit the milk back out of his tummy... but he is really forced to let out a big burp... to his deep embarrassement.

"Guuhhh.....p-please... I am sorry for being bad.. I'll be good boy.......". Drained of his strenght and tamed by Aline's milk, the poor boy starts to apologize, even if he knows that he is not guilty. Maybe, he thinsk, the big crazy Milf will be satisfied and let him if he repents from being a thief.... which he is not!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:20 am

"hmmm... finally you start to understand... it's a good news boy... but I'm not sure that you're totally sincere... I have to continue a little"

After the humiliating butt press, Aline stay on the belly of Ataru, she look at him and slowly she lie on him... she goes for a front choke hold, but according to her large tits, she also smother the boy in a same sexy but deadly move...

"sleep baby, sleep... "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Trapped in Aline's skillful front choke, poor Ataru would find it difficult to breathe...but even that small amount of air he might inhale is denied by her huge soft boob covering his mouth and nose, leaving only his cute scared eyes out as Aline's hold brings her face and especially her lips teasingly close to his eyes and forehead.

"mrfff...mfffffhhh...!". The poor boy squirms a bit in a mix of panic and sensual embarrassment, but soon he starts to get weaker from air-deprivation, his squirmings slowing down and his eyes fluttering as he feels more and more tired...her words lulling him into helplessness while she keeps choking and smothering him slowly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:08 pm

"hehehe... not easy to breath like this, uh ? Let me help you "à prendre la porte" my little baby thief. "

Always trapped between her amazing tits... Ataru could breath a little now. Aline stop the choke, and lead him to the door. She put his back on the door and force him to stay on his feet

"ready ? "

BAAM... Aline ram her large tits on his face with a thud. BAAM BAAM BAAM... she continue, ramming her sexy body and breasts on his face, she crush him more and more, so badly that the door itself start to crack.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 am

"Uhhh.... I swear.... I'm not a thie--fnghhh!!!". Poor Ataru is the one looking and sounding drunk now, thanks to Aline's sexy and powerful moves.

Before the boy can complete his sentence, willing to claim himself as not guilty once again, the French milf starts to crush his body and face with her voluptuous curves until, inevitably, even the door gives into her overwhelming pressure.

"Mggrff..mgfff...!!". Helplessly pressed again and again, Ataru can only see a pair of huge soft melons bump him straight into the face repeatedly, until with a cracking noise Ataru goes down back first together with the door. Not supported any longer by the suddenly crushed door, Aline will be likely to fall forward herself.... which is going to make the poor smaller Ataru flat like a pancake underneath her curvy weight.
"N-No....mrgghhffff...!!! @_@"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Aline continue to crush the boy without pity, but finally the door give up before the boy... in a big thud, the door is destroyed and in a same time both Ataru and Aline fall. Ataru is crushed under Aline and quickly the milf continue the punishment.
"Oh so bad little thief... my doors is broken... I must change my way to punish you, but it would not be really pleasant now... "
Aline grab the stunned boy and put him on her shoulder in a powerbomb position... she slowly come close of her large bed and there
BAAAMM
she smack him on the bed, making clear that it's not over for him.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:26 pm

"Uuugh... do you think it was pleasant so far....? Ouww my back...", he would groan in response, sprawled in the corridor in dazed pain. As Aline lifts him back into her holds, he has all the time to gather his senses and see where she is leading him next onto her queen-sized bed.

"Woah wait... I admit that I am a thief if you want, whatever just do not.... UUNGHHFF..!!!".
Too late. Powerbombed onto Aline's fluffy bed, Ataru is slammed back into a groggy state. The huge bed structure would creak but eventually resist under the big pressure, and even in his disoriented conditions Ataru can't help but consider that Aline must have chosen very durable materials for her own bed... which actually totally makes sense considering that it must be the bed of such a crazy giantess.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7