Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Champion Conference 2015 (no Kellys)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Champion Conference 2015 (no Kellys) - Page 3 Empty Re: Champion Conference 2015 (no Kellys)

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:28 am

A burgeoning discomfort swelled in the pit of Gwendolyn's stomach when her chosen "reporter" spoke aloud with a distinctly throaty rasp, one that the heiress was all too uncomfortably familiar with. Her dreaded presumption was proven correct when the brawny freight train barreled through the crowd of shocked press members and made a beeline straight for Adrain, the nimble aristocrat snatching her beloved Entropy Title off the table and backpedaled upon collision!!

The podium was completely flipped over with the screeching sound of overturned microphones being the perfect soundtrack to the devolving chaos. None of the other reporters or cameramen were courageous enough to aid Adrian in any way, but still somehow mustered enough bravery to stick around at a safe distance to capture everything on footage to be aired repeatedly on sports networks. Gwendolyn seemed to have the courage of a lion however, waltzing right next to the furious pummeling River was unloading upon Adrian's face.

"Oh for Heaven's sake...MUST you do this now?! For all the numerous occasions you could have come to my aid these past few months you choose NOW to make your presence known!! As if she posed a singular threat to me in the first place..."
Tapping her foot impatiently at River's side with her arms folded across her chest, the heiress was thoroughly miffed with her muscle-bound, grotesque meat-head of a bodyguard...not quite appreciating the utter hypocrisy of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Champion Conference 2015 (no Kellys) - Page 3 Empty Re: Champion Conference 2015 (no Kellys)

Post by kerflubble Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:41 am

Adrian's head bounced up and down on the floor like a basketball with every punch, the cosplayer struggling to get her arms up for some form of protection, but she was still lucid enough to see the blue and blonde blur that she assumed was Gwendolyn move up to River and just stand there...WHAM and there went the vision in the corner of her eye. From what the brunette could barely make out as she finally pulled her forearms in front of her to deflect the next clubbing blow, the Heiress seemed to be with River. The moral victory was hers! If only that came with a guarantee to walk out of this place alive.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:55 am

Styx was vaguely aware of Gwen saying something behind her, but she honestly wasn't paying full attention. The two of them would have a calm, rational discussion about the particulars of their relationship later. Right now, she was almost entirely focused on making Adrian pay for all the trouble she'd given her since they'd came into each other's lives. This little Philly was the main reason she didn't have a belt on her shoulder, and she'd never forget it. Not for a second.

She grunted in pure rage and frustration as one of her blows had an unsatisfying impact, deflected by Adrian's forearms. "No." She grabbed hold of Adrian's wrists and squeezed hard, holding them in place against her chest."Not that easy."

She pressed down on Adrian's upper body, lifted her leg up, then brought the knee down into the hardcore champion's stomach with all her weight behind it, looking to crush her with one massive blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Angled over River like a displeased headmaster scolding a misbehaving student, Gwendolyn was starting to get the distinct notion that her former tag partner wasn't being exceptionally receptive to her at this moment. She took a step back when River needed the extra room to bring her full weight down upon Adrian's abs with the gut busting knee strike. Despite the disturbing ferocity of the beatdown, the heiress remained relatively indifferent towards Adrian's predicament and showed absolutely no intention of assisting her fellow champion. Instead Gwendolyn was more concerned with getting River's attention and having her answer for her prolonged absence.

But it appeared River was non compos mentis and fixated on the task at hand, Gwendolyn exhaling an exasperated breath once she realized that her words were going in one ear and right out the other. Striding over to their left with her primly perfected posture, the heiress would nonchalantly kick Adrian's ICW/ICWA Tri-State Television Championship belt over towards the thick-headed miscreant wailing into the other thick-headed miscreant. "...There. Try and make use of that. I'm of the impression she cherishes that tasteless and fraudulent imitation of a championship belt..." With that last bit of direction, Gwen would leave River to her work. Their divergent paths in AFW had crossed at this brief intersection and it was probably for the best that they not include eachother in their own machinations until the time was right.

The heiress dusted off one of the scattered microphones and politely cleared her throat before addressing the remnants of the press corps who were courageous enough to stick around."...*Ahem*...I would like to thank you all for attending this press event, but I'm fairly certain that is all the time we have for your questions today. I believe their are refreshments in the next room over, and I wish you all a safe journey home~..." After her civilized sendoff, Gwen' would flip the mic over her shoulder and saunter towards the nearest exit where her extravagant limo awaited her outside. If only all of her press junkets were this eventful~...

Last edited by killcarrion on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Adrian didn't even have the energy to scream out in pain as River drove all her weight straight into Adrian's gut, earning a dry squeak and a dry heave as the cosplayer attempted to curl up into a ball in agony.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Styx stood up and watched Adrian on the floor below her, rolling around in pain, aching and struggling for breath. It was a good look, and she desperately wanted to make it worse.

But not now. Not here.

She looked over her shoulder as Gwen did her thing, keeping the masses in control. Just as well - Styx had other things to think about, like the shiny little title belt that had just been thrown at her feet. As much as she loathed doing what Gwen told her to, a good idea was a good idea. She didn't know why Adrian cared so much about it, but she didn't really need to. It was something that belonged to her, which meant it was something that Styx wanted to take away.

She picked up the belt and leaned over, holding it over Adrian's face. "You took mine from me," Styx stood up and gave her a hard kick in the back, making sure the tip of her boot hit right on the spine. "I take yours from you."

With that said, Styx slung the belt on her shoulder and walked through with a satisfied smile on her face, pushing a cameraman out of her way as she went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3