Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Fun We Should Have Had

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fun We Should Have Had

Post by kaz on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 am

Sig continued to work her tongue on Sermis' womanhood while occasionally moaning into it as well. The sensation between her legs was growing stronger and stronger with the raven haired beauty now using four fingers to pleasure her, and she would have wriggled like crazy if it wasn't for Sermis' weight pinning her to be bed.

She licked faster and began to drive her tongue in and out the girl's sex, while her own arousal was reaching it's peak in an increasing pace. It might not be too long before she would have her first orgasm.

"Mmmf... ammff... mmnnhh..."

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:16 am

Sermis body was now getting sweaty due to all the activities that she and Sig were doing.  “Sig... your... pretty... good... at... this...” stated the raven hair wrestler as she panted while giving a moan as well due to having her sex licked.  She would continue to pump her opponent sex, increasing the pace even faster, trying to make her cum.  Now being lost in the lust, Sermis would drop her whip right beside Sig so that her hand would be free to hold Sig head in place.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:28 am

"Uuaahhhhmmmmm....!!!"

With Sermis increasing her pace more and more, it didn't take too long until Sig's womanhood spasmed, her juices flowing out to coat the raven haired beauty's digit. She moaned loud into Sermis' womanhood, her licking was paused for a bit as she rode her orgasm, her body bucked and writhed under the other girl's.

She took a moment to take a breather, before licking up Sermis' pussy once more to return the favor. It's only fair for the raven haired girl to be driven past the edge of ecstasy as well. Sig lapped her tongue faster and faster like a hungry puppy, wanting to make up for the short pause she took seconds earlier.

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:57 am

Hearing her opponent moan was a beautiful tone for the raven hair wrestler. Sermis would keep on pumping until Sig finished cumming before removing her fingers from Sig sex. The raven hair wrestler would then start to lick her hands clean, getting a taste of Sig juices. “Glad... you... enjoyed... yourself...” stated Sermis as she was still panting. It seemed she now had a moment to recover as her German opponent had stopped, but this was a short-lived reprieve as Sig started to pleasure Sermis once again. Sermis would let out another moan before finally having an orgasm, also having juices flowing out. “Do... we... really... need... to... have... match...? How... about... we... just... give... into... lust...?” ask Sermis who at this point didn't care about winning or losing but simply wanted to make love with her lovely German opponent.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:34 am

Sig felt Sermis' juices flowing out from her sex before too long and she'd keep lapping her tongue to savor the girl's taste. She gasped and panted afterwards, a smirk appeared on her face as she heard what the raven haired beauty said. At some point, it seemed that both of them stopped caring about the match they're supposed to have.

"I wouldn't mind..." Sig replied. "Since you already won in the ring... I'll let you... take charge, I guess..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:56 am

Sermis nodded her head as Sig agreed to the proposal.  She would then get off Sig and go to the side of the bed.  “Well... if... were... going... to... have... fun... let's... get... rid... of... these... clothes...” stated Sermis as she would then start stripping by taking off her one piece.  It seemed that her former German opponent was willing to let Sermis take charge, which the raven hair wrestler was fine with.  “You... going... to stay... in that?” ask Sermis as she gave a smirk to Sig as she was effectively telling her to strip.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:07 am

"No, of course not," Sig snorted and seated herself up to take off her clothes.

She was already dressed in a pretty simple fashion, so taking them off wouldn't take her too long. The blonde casually tossed her tanktop, shorts, bras, and soaked pantie off the bed, before rolling onto her hands and knees to face Sermis. To say that she was excited at the possibility of what would happen from here was an understatement.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:26 am

Sermis would give a smile at Sig as she watched her blond counterpart strip while the raven hair wrestler did the same.  Now the two of them were naked while Sermis was still wearing her high stockings but her privates were all exposed.  The raven hair wrestler would now turn to face her blond opponent while spreading her legs apart.  “Don't be shy my dear Sig, I won't bite, unless you want me to.” stated Sermis as she gazed into Sig eyes.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Sig smirked as she heard what Sermis said. As if shy was ever been a part of hers. Obviously she didn't mind a little bite from the other girl either, but something told her that the raven haired beauty could probably figure that out already.

She crawled forward and began to nuzzle the womanhood of Sermis with her nose, the scent of the girl's juice starting to turn warm up her body temperature again. Sig would then start licking the sex of Sermis gently, not wanting to overstimulate her too much after the orgasm she had earlier.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Sermis smiled as her sex was licked before she decided to lie down.  “Come on my dear Sig, climb on top of me.” stated Sermis as she waited for Sig to climb on top of her.  To her, being on top or bottom didn't determine who was in charge, after all if Sermis wanted to gain control all she would have to do was roll over.

Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum