by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Fun We Should Have Had

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fun We Should Have Had

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:29 am

Sig let out a few more cries as Sermis whipped her some more, her moaning seemed to grow in volume with each stroke. She'd eventually attempt to grab the raven haired beauty's arm, but by then Sermis already had another idea. As the girl descended herself, her breasts covered Sig's features, and the blonde would let out a muffled protest before she began to squirm under Sermis.

"Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:36 am

“Having fun down there my dear Sig? I know I would be if the situation was reverse!” teased Sermis as she attempted to wrap her free arm around Sig head in order to add a bit more pressure and keep her opponent head secured. Using the whip, the raven hair wrestler would attempt to hit her blond opponent hip, trying to deliver more punishment to her adversary. Now if she keep this hold long enough, then she would be able to knock out her German opponent and easily cuff her, winning the unofficial match.

The Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 3l9yoRWThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 AjbwxKgThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 DUhLLRtThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 CDNLQYlThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:45 am

Sig continued to mumble her protest while squirming under Sermis, but she knew she could only resist the raven haired beauty so much. The combination of whipping and smothering were turning her on effectively due to the mixture of pain and pleasure at the same time. Her body was bucking and twitching from being whipped, bumping and rubbing Sermis' involuntarily. It only made her predicament all the sweeter.

The blonde would try to keep fighting back, however, by using one of her hands to squeeze the breast of Sermis from the side. She'd then try to roll them over to the side in order to give herself some breathing space. Sig knew that she'd still be left vulnerable to the fresher girl even if her attempt was successful but that's better than being knocked out so quickly.

"Mmmnnghh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:08 am

A blush could be seen on Sermis face as she felt one of her boobs being grabbed by Sig and squeezed.  The fact that her blond opponent was bumping and rubbing her due to the whipping didn't help with the red tint on the raven hair wrestler face.  She could now feel Sig face being turned to the side which meant her breast smoother was no longer being effective, she would now need to change tactics.  "My dear Sig do you not like my breast? I think I am going to have to give you a brutal punishment." stated Sermis as she then decided to move up so that she could attempt a school girl pin.  Sure pin counts weren't in effect here but it would keep Sig down and give Sermis more angles to work with.  If she successfully pulled it off, she would then try to finger her German adversary.

The Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 3l9yoRWThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 AjbwxKgThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 DUhLLRtThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 CDNLQYlThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 am

"Mmmh... I just need a little..." Sig tried to argue while panting, although Sermis didn't seem to care as she would shift herself to get into the schoolgirl pin position.

She tried to buck herself again, but obviously it wouldn't produce any significant result as the smother had drained some more of her strength. Bracing herself for a brutal punishment, Sig twitched and moaned as she felt the finger of Sermis reached for her sex and began to tease it. Well, that definitely wasn't what she had in mind when hearing the word "brutal". Not that she's complaining.

"Ahhmm... ahh...!" she moaned while writhing helplessly under Sermis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:22 pm

Sermis now smiled as she fingered Sig private by slipping her fingers under the blond wrestler clothing. “Are you having fun now my dear Sig or should I increase the pressure.  Though don't you think it's a bit unfair for you to have all the fun?  Shouldn't you return the favor?” stated Sermis as she push herself a bit forward now while increasing the pace that she was fingering her blond opponent.  She would then use her free hand to pull on her own uniform to reveal her sex. Is Sig didn't start to return the favor by pleasuring Sermis, the raven hair wrestler would lightly whip the side of her face.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:41 pm

"Mmmhh..." Sig moaned in response as the will to resist seemingly starting to fade due to Sermis' fingering. "I-I don't mind... harder..." she said rather meekly.

As the raven haired beauty presented her own sex to her, the blonde didn't really need a further invitation to comply with Sermis' wish. She leaned forward to kiss the girl's womanhood, before sucking on it intimately to return the favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Obeying Sig request, Sermis would pump harder and faster, now slipping in another finger to help out.  “Is that better my dear Sig or should I keep going further?” ask the raven hair wrestler as she titled her head.  Feeling her womanhood being kissed and sucked on cause a moan to come out of Sermis as her face started to turn red.  It was now a battle of endurance, as in who would cum first but Sermis did have the advantage due to the fact that she had started working on Sig first.  Still the fact that Sig had a chance to win made it all the more fun for Sermis, after all it would be boring if this fight was far to one sided.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:49 pm

"O-ohh.. k-keep goingg..." Sig answered between her moaning, while making sure that her kissing and sucking didn't get too sloppy.

With Sermis inserting another finger and picking up her pace, she would start lapping her tongue as well on the raven haired beauty's sex. The pleasure simply made her didn't care too much whether she came first before Sermis or not, even with the possibility of herself being disadvantaged if she did. The blonde simply did what she could to please the girl as well, temporarily forgetting that they're in some sort of a contest at the moment.

"Mmhhmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:44 am

“Yes, keep going my dear Sig!” stated Sermis as she let out a moan but she made sure to keep working her blond German opponent. Feeling Sig wet and warm tongue on her pussy was a heavenly experience and Sermis intended to return the favor by placing all four of her fingers into Sig sex as she now pump faster and harder. The raven hair wrestler at this point temporarily forget that she was in an unofficial match and just focus on the pleasure.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum