Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 12 Registered, 2 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Cirno, Jaystar, JohnnyFlash, k0hryuu, killcarrion, Lobo, LunarWolf, Nelv, TheWamts, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Rui Aozaki vs Kohaku Tokaji (Debut Match)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rui Aozaki vs Kohaku Tokaji (Debut Match)

Post by Person on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Kohaku giggled at her opponent response. “Glad your having a great time!” she stated as she kept pulling back on Rui arm.  She then saw her opponent slowly moving towards the ropes, trying to get the rope break.  Thus Kohaku would continued with the arm bar, trying to put as much pain and damage as possible before Rui would reach the rope. “Oh, I love playing this game, do you think you will reach the rope before you tap out?” stated the maid as she giggled a bit.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:01 pm

Rui continued to squirm her way closer and closer, groaning loudly as Kohaku ramped up the pressure on her arm. After what seemed like an eternity, Rui's hand finally grasped the bottom rope, causing the ref to call for a rope break.

k0hryuu

View user profile http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Kohaku watch her opponent slowly inch herself towards the ropes while she kept the pressure up. Though eventually her opponent reach the rope causing the referee to come in and call for a rope break but the maid decided not to let go. She knew that the referee would count to five before disqualifying her and thus the red head maid decided to milk this time. “Let's do a quick bonus round!” she quickly stated as the referee started to count. Once the referee got to around three and a half mark, Kohaku would let go of her opponent arm before rolling away and trying to quickly get up.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:10 pm

Rui let out a tremendous gasp of relief as she was freed, instantly springing up into a sitting position, clutching at her aching shoulder. "Ow ow owow..." she whimpered, though keeping a close watch on her devious opponent from the corner of her eye.

Reaching up with her uninjured arm, Rui grabbed onto the middle rope, using it to slowly pull herself back up to her feet. "Eheheh... Not bad... 'Haku-chan..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:21 pm

Kohaku gave a friendly smile towards Rui as she watch her opponent clutching her shoulder. It seemed she had done a number on it. If the maid could capitalize on that arm, perhaps she could turn it into a minor injury and gain a huge advantage for the match. Her opponent Rui then started to get up, using the ropes to support herself while giving a remark. Kohaku decided to charge her opponent and attempted to hit her with a clothesline in hopes of sending her out of the ring but if her attack miss then she herself would probably be sent out of the ring and would tumble onto the floor.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:24 pm

Anticipating Kohaku might try and take advantage of the opening, Rui was prepared as the redheaded maid rushed at her. Seeing her foe's arm extended, it seemed like she was going for a clothesline, and so Rui waited as long as she could before ducking under Kohaku's arm. "Whoops, close one!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:29 pm

Kohaku yellow eyes widen as she saw her opponent move out of the way at the last second.  Her body then went over the top rope before tumbling down and hitting the floor as the crowd then reeled back from seeing that.  “Ahhh...” she stated as she simply laid on the ground below.  Her back and head was now hurting as she had now accidentally injured herself.  The referee would now begin to count Kohaku out.  She would need to get into the ring before the ten count or she would lose, unless her opponent decided to drag her back in.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 pm

Turning to see her foe go toppling out of the ring, Rui hopped over to the ropes, peering over the side. "Uh-oh... Looks like you overdid it a bit, 'Haku-chan..." Watching the maid groan in pain, Rui leaned on the ropes, waiting for her foe to get back up.

However as the ref's count reached five, and Kohaku had yet to stir, Rui grew concerned about the girl's well being. Also, it would be pretty lame if she won her first match like this. Deciding to at least put a stop to the countdown, she quickly slid down out of the ring. Reaching down for the redhead, Rui attempted to scoop her up and try to roll her back inside.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Person on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 pm

The red head maid simply did not move until her opponent finally decided to grab her and roll her back into the ring. Kohaku body rolled a bit as she then laid on her back with her arms and legs spread apart as she was now breathing heavily with her eyes closed. It was clear the maid had taken a large amount of damage from her screw up.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:57 pm

Tossing the maid back in, Rui climbed up after her, while in hindsight secretly relieved she hadn't actually fallen for another trap. Still, it seemed a pity to just go ahead and pin Kohaku, especially considering it wasn't even Rui's own attack that did this.

Kneeling down next to the redhead, Rui paused for a second, but then once again couldn't resist her mischievous urge to reach out and grope one of Kohaku's boobs. "Heeey~ 'Haku-chan, it's no good if you fall asleep on me here!" she chimed, hoping her vigorous 'massage' might help revive the girl

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top