Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 Empty Re: Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:14 pm

Time seemed to have stop as Sahar jumped off the ladder.  She could see her opponent just laying there on the floor barely awake.  Then their bodies connected and a large slam was heard as the crowd started to roar and cheer from seeing such impact.  Though Kelsi body did cushion the blow, the Pharaoh had still fallen down a large amount and thus did take some damage.  Sahar would take a moment just to lie on her opponent body for a few seconds before finally starting to get up on her hands and knees as the referee check to make sure the two were fine.

After another moment or two pass by, the Egyptian wrestler would get on her feet and take a moment to observer her opponent.  “Okay... let's... end... this... match...” stated Sahar as she panted.  She would then attempt to roll over her opponent before trying to put the British wrestler in her finisher know as 'Flood of the Nile.'  It was combination of a Mexican ceiling and a dragon sleeper where using her free hand, she would finger her opponent private until she cummed.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:27 pm

Part of Kelsi (a growing part as time went on) wanted things to stay like this, for their bodies to be pressed together forever. It didn't last forever, however, and as Sahar stood up and rolled Kelsi over, her senses shot back to full awareness (if not her focus), as her limbs were pressed on and stretched in a Mexican ceiling hold. After a moment of the hold, her head was pulled back under Sahar's arm, choking her and stretching her neck all at once. To compound the sheer sensation, Kelsi could feel a pair of fingers make their way into her battered pussy, tickling and teasing her. Kelsi began to sweat even more profusely as her body was overcome with a wave of heat, the sensation overwhelming her. Everything about this match had brought her to the brink, and she could feel her climax coming...

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:32 pm

Sahar would continue using her finisher, sure it was tiring on her but she was intent on winning this match right here and right now. Thus she started to finger her opponent faster and harder. “Just give in, there is nothing else you can do.” she stated as she kept the hold up while still fingering Kelsi. The crowd was now cheering at seeing such a move. The Pharaoh knew it was only a matter of time before her opponent eventually cummed or pass out.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:35 pm

Kelsi's whole body twitched and spasmed from the sheer sensation as Sahar's fingers made their way deeper and harder into her. Her mouth salivated, her body poured sweat, her pussy freshly dripped, and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. Finally with yet another moan, loud enough to be heard over the crowd, she squirted out onto the mat, her whole body tensing as she climaxed before going completely limp, every inch of her completely spent.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:47 pm

With her opponent now cumming, the bell would ring as Sahar let go off her opponent. As the Egyptian got up, the referee would raise her arm in order to indicate she was the winner. The match had been a one sided beat down but the audience loved it. The Pharaoh decided to put her leg on top of her opponent chest as she raised her arm in the air in one last celebration before deciding to pick up Kelsi and place her over her shoulder as she would then carry her out to the backstage.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:23 am

Destroyed and spent, Kelsi tumbled to the floor as her opponent was declared the victor. Every inch of her body was completely exhausted, and without so much as a frown she lie on the mat, staring up at the woman who so thoroughly defeated her. "Th-thank.... y-you..." she wheezed after several moments of heavy breathing, unsure if her opponent could even hear her.

What Kelsi didn't expect was to be hoisted off the mat, vaulted over Sahar's shoulder and brought out of the arena. She utterly lacked the strength to resist, but even if she was fresh, she would have cooperated without so much as a word.

Winner: Sahar Abia

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7