Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 Empty Re: Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 pm

Kelsi frowned slightly as Sahar's rear was brought away from her face, leaning in with a yearning tongue. However, the empty moment didn't last long as she was dragged over to the ropes, her head pulled under the bottom one. One of the wrestlers outside the ring, the same one to drive her knees into Kelsi's stomach, grabbed both arms and wrapped them over her neck, slowly pulling the life out of her. As Sahar mounted the small British girl, her face was awash with emotion again, as her opponent's crotch sat atop her own. Each punch to her face and chest was slow, calculated, but also effective, eliciting a strangled squeak from her lips with each blow.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:46 pm

Sahar would throw several punches but she would need to take a moment to aim them so that she didn't hit the ropes or the other lumberjack, after all she didn't want to piss off all the other lumberjacks by doing something stupid.  As the purple hair wrestler carefully punch her blond opponent she would then look at some of the other other lumberjacks.  "Hi, throw in a ladder into the ring!" bark Sahar to the other lumberjacks as she wanted to take this match to the next level.  The purple hair wrestler would then demount Kelsi before attempting to grab her legs.  If successful the Pharaoh would then try to split them apart before attempting to stomp Kelsi private several times before trying to pull her back into the ring.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:06 pm

As the punches receded, Kelsi felt her opponent dismount her, which brought a slight dimming to her face, though while still being choked she couldn't see any of it. Suddenly she found her legs being spread apart and lifted, followed by a kick to the groin, and another, and another. Each kick sent a shiver of pain through her whole body as her most tender area was beaten again and again, her body shuddering with each impact. Finally the attacks on both ends came to a halt, as she was limply dragged back into the ring, groaning and whimpering.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:23 pm

As Sahar pulled Kelsi back into the ring, Emily let go, watching with no small amount of amusement as she stomped on Kelsi's groin a few times after calling for a ladder. The lumberjacks moved quickly, and it wasn't long before a ladder was slid into the ring for Sahar to make use of.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:33 pm

The Pharaoh pulled her opponent back into the center of the ring as she then saw the ladder that she requested now being place into the ring. Sahar then let go of her opponent as she made her way to the ladder and pick it up. The purple hair wrestler would slowly walk towards Kelsi due to the ladder weight slowing her down. Assuming nothing else happened, she would slam the ladder on top of the British wrestler body, trying to do some serious damage. She knew that at this point she could win the fight but she did want to make a name for herself and thus going the extra mile was needed.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:46 pm

As she lie in the middle of the mat for the few moments of peace she had, Kelsi's generous chest rose and fell in plain view as she panted heavily, her tongue sloppily hanging out of her mouth. Her breather only lasted a few moments, however, as the glare of the spotlights was interrupted by Sahar's perfect form, a large, towering object in her hands. As the ladder was brought down onto Kelsi's belly, she could do little more than let out another broken squeak, her breathing to harshly interrupted to properly scream. Exiting her mouth as well was a mouthful of blood as her beaten body had taken serious damage, leaving Kelsi with little more to do, once again, than hunch over her beaten belly, twitching and whimpering on the mat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:53 pm

The crowd reeled back as they saw Sahar bring down the ladder on Kelsi.  Seeing the blood come out of the British wrestler made the Pharaoh think that she had gone the extra mile now.  Just one or two more attacks and then she would finish off her opponent.  “Alright, it's been fun but I think we should end this soon.” stated the purple hair wrestler as she would then grab the ladder off of Kelsi body.  The Egyptian wrestler would then start to set up the ladder.  If no one interfered she would then pull on the blond wrestler hair before trying to bash her head into the ladder as she would then let go of her hair.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:03 pm

Kelsi was in no shape to put up much resistance, or cooperation for that matter, as she was lifted by her hair and raised next to the standing ladder. Her awareness of her surroundings came to her just in time for Kelsi to gain some footing on the mat... before her head was viciously slammed against the standing ladder. Kelsi fell to her knees as a trickle of blood made it's way down her face, before collapsing to the floor, staining the canvas red. Her body twitched on the floor, letting out a dizzy and painful groan as her ears rang and her vision grew fuzzy.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Her opponent was now bleeding from the head, anymore serious damage and this match would become a blood bath. Thus Sahar would try to roll over Kelsi so that she would be lying on her back. If successful, the Egyptian wrestler would then climb the ladder. With each step she took the crowd would cheer. Once she reached the top she would wave to the crowd as they would roar before she then jump off and attempted to body splash her opponent. If the attack hit, it would seal the match though if it miss, Kelsi would be able to turn the match around.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:00 pm

A firm push from Sahar's feet rolled the battered girl onto her back, her eyes hazy with sweat and blood as she looked up the length of the ladder. As the Pharaoh climbed to the top, Kelsi simply lie where she was, heavily breathing as her body struggled to hold together. A tall, slender silhouette stepped in front of the lights at the top, before coming down at full force directly for her. As their bodies impacted, Kelsi let out one last loud moan, the pleasure of their bodies connecting forming a delicious cocktail with the pain of the impact. She lie under her opponent's body, broken and barely conscious, every breath a sensual gasp as she awaited her fate.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next