Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 Empty Re: Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:33 am

Sahar couldn't help but to smile as she then walk around the ring showing off Kelsi to everyone.  Sure her own body was exposed but she wasn't the one being fingers or being carried around like a trophy.  This would continue on for a few more moments as Sahar would take some enjoyment of hearing her opponent moan.  “You sound like your having a good time.  Guess we are both enjoying this.” stated the purple hair wrestler in a confident tone.  Though she couldn't hold the blond wrestler forever in the torture rack as it was draining her stamina.  Thus she would then lift her opponent up before dropping down to one knee and then dropping the English wrestler on it.

Assuming everything went according to plan, Sahar would hold Kelsi on her knee with one hand, while her free hand would try to spank her opponent rear, trying to humiliate her.  "I think I might have to continue this after our match." stated the Pharaoh in a seductive voice.  If she got a few spanks in she would then change tactics to fingering her again, wanting to make her cum.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:51 am

Both the pain and the pleasure came to an abrupt stop as Kelsi was lifted high into the air, before being turned over, her stomach brought down hard over Sahar's knee. Kelsi's body hung limply here as she was held down, Sahar's open hand coming in for a hard slap to her rear. As the Egyptian woman spanked her, Kelsi squealed in humiliation, going bright red on both ends as her posterior stung profusely with every strike. As soon as the spanking stopped, Kelsi experienced a new bout of humiliation as Sahar's fingers yet again invaded her dripping pussy.

Kelsi knew she would not last much longer with this much direct sexual stimulation, and this entire match had been a new and wild experience for her. But, even though the feeling of Sahar's fingers invading her felt fabulous, Kelsi was greedy. She was not done yet, and she wouldn't allow things to stop here if she could help it.

With that in mind, after a moment of fingering Kelsi wiggled and squirmed, batting at Sahar's hands with her own. Though the movement increased the level of stimulation, with any luck she would get her opponent's fingers out of her body, and the match would continue.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 am

After giving her opponent several spanks and fingering her for a bit she would find her opponent now fighting back and trying to push Sahar hand away.  With her opponent now fighting back, it would be easy for her to counter attack.  Thus she would stop fingering her opponent before pushing Kelsi off her knee.  “I see that you've had enough pleasure, very well let us return to pain.” stated Sahar as she would now attempt to stand up, assuming that her opponent had been successfully pushed off.

She would try to stomp her opponent a few times before bending over and attempt to grab Kelsi hair to get to stand up. She would then attempt to Irish whip her into another turnbuckle before running after her in hopes of sandwiching her in between the turnbuckle and Sahar own body.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:42 am

Kelsi almost smiled as Sahar's fingers retreated, pushing the beaten girl off her knee and onto her back. The intensity of this match, as well as the sheer stimulation, had taken it's toll on her, as her naked body glistened in sweat on the mat. She lie there for a few moments, each breath a recovering gasp, when Sahar's foot came crashing down onto her belly, causing her to let out a saliva-filled cry of pain. Another stomp came down onto her face, pinning her down onto the mat again, before a third stomp slammed into her ribs, a fourth her belly again.

Kelsi looked on with shining eyes as her opponent leaned down toward her, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her back up to her feet. She tried to use Sahar's body to support herself as the taller woman grasped her arm with both hands, but was unable to as she was once again whipped into the corner, spinning around so her back took most of the blow. Again, Sahar charged in and collided with the poor girl, though this time, Kelsi was practically steaming as the larger woman's naked body pressed up against hers, despite the pain of the impact, which caused her to squeal out in pain.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:01 am

Sahar gave a laugh with her stomp as she saw her opponent reaction before grabbing her hair and throwing Kelsi into the turnbuckle and then slamming her with a body splash.  The crowd went wild with seeing two naked girls bodies come together and collide.  Even Sahar blush at the impact, as she did find her opponent attractive.  “You hear that, I think the crowd wants more.  A pharaoh does need to provide for her people after all.” she stated in a seductive voice.

The purple hair wrestler would attempt to ram her shoulder into her blond opponent stomach several times in hopes of getting Kelsi to sit on her butt while resting on the turnbuckle.   If the blond wrestler did sit down, the purple hair wrestler would then jump up and place her legs on the middle rope before getting her bottom to slam her opponent chest as she was now performing a bronco buster.  She would perform this for a bit to get a reaction out of the crowd.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:36 am

Each time both women's bare bodies collided, Kelsi let out a both sensual and pained squeal, her whole body tricking with sweat. Though the impacts were highly arousing to both competitors, they were also taking a toll on Kelsi's body, and each slam slid her a little more off her feet. After several blows, she had slid down onto her ass, her arms over the middle ropes and her legs unceremoniously spread apart. When she reached the floor, Sahar backed off, only to straddle Kelsi's face and begin slamming her crotch into the British girl, her firm rear ramming into her plush chest while her crotch came seductively close to Kelsi's face.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:48 am

Each time she hit her opponent with her bottom the crowd would cheer louder and louder.  Despite some heel like tactics she had won over the crowd with some fan service and she intended to keep them happy.  “Are you having fun?  Perhaps we should mix it up a bit?” stated Sahar in a playful voice before she would then get off her opponent and then start turning around so that her rear would be facing the blond face.  The pharaoh would then smack the English girl face with her rear before retreating and smacking it again.  She would this over and over, she knew the attacks didn't do much physical damage but they did erode the will to fight.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:29 am

Kelsi let out a sensual gasp as Sahar turned around, her perfectly shaped back end presented right in the smaller girl's face. Almost without thinking, she reached out with her tongue, eager for a taste, when she got it- in the form of a full-on collusion. Each time her opponent pressed her rear into Kelsi's face, she let out a hungry pant, the mat between her legs growing wetter by the second.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:37 am

After getting a few good hits in and having the crowd all fired up, Sahar would stop and take a moment to look at her opponent who had just taken a bunch of hits from her rear before seeing a red head nearby who look hungry for action.  “Hi, mind holding her down for a bit.” stated the Pharaoh as she would then try to grab her blond opponent hair while giving a grin.  If successful she would then attempt to put Kelsi head below the bottom rope so that the red hair lumber jack could hold her down and put her in a submission hold.  If everything went according to plan, Sahar would start to punch the English women face and chest but not before mounting her first.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 pm

With a grin, Emily would try to grab Kelsi's arms and wrap them around her own neck, effectively choking Kelsi with her own arms.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next