Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 Empty Re: Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:11 am

As Kelsi hung limply from her perch, her dizzy stupor was interrupted with another blow to her stomach, this time delivered by Sahar's powerful legs. Each kick caused Kelsi to cough and convulse from where she hung, her body weakening a bit more with each blow. The series of kicks stopped for a second, however, and Kelsi became just curious enough to dizzily look across the ring, just in time to see Sahar sprinting towards her and leaping through the air with a well-placed dropkick, also aimed for her belly. With that final blow, Kelsi was knocked from her perch atop the turnbuckle, crashing hard into the mat below and curling up around her abused belly, moaning and making a soft, girlish gurgling sound.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:26 am

The kicks connected straight into her opponent belly before Sahar ran to the ropes and performed the drop kick that knock her opponent off the turnbuckle.  As the Egyptian wrestler got up she told several of the lumberjacks to setup a table outside the ring.  Regardless if they obeyed or not the purple hair wrestler would then start pulling on Kelsi hair trying to get the blond wrestler up to her feet.  If successful Sahar would then place Kelsi head in between her legs.  

“Time to start to make a name for myself.” she stated before trying to lift the English wrestler up so that she would be sitting on the Pharaoh shoulder.  She was now getting ready to perform a power bomb but she decided to hold her opponent in the air and give her a bit of pleasure by licking her private.  After giving a few licks she would then take a few steps forward before feeling the ropes and attempting to power bomb her opponent out of the ring and hopefully into the table.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Emily watched with no small amount of fascination as Sahar quickly ramped things up on Kelsi, stripping her of her clothing. Unexpectedly, Kelsi got something of a second wind and managed to strip Sahar as well, but that was it as Sahar got her into a Tree of Woe and started beating on her afterward, finishing up with a brutal dropkick.

Following her orders, the lumberjacks would quickly set a table up, watching to see what Sahar did next.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:19 pm

The familiar sting on Kelsi's scalp subconsciously instructed her to stand, and she complied with a dizzy moan. Before she could stand up fully, though, she found her head placed between Sahar's firm thighs, the heat of the Pharaoh's body radiating onto her face. Quickly, she was hoisted off her feet and flipped onto Sahar's shoulders, dizzily gazing at the cheering crowd around her.

All attention was brought to her privates, however, as the warm, tickling sensation of the Pharaoh's tongue made it's way in. A red streak made it's way across her face as she let out a sensual moan, bending forward into her seat as she struggled to control her spasms of pleasure. The pleasure came to an abrupt halt, however, as she was tossed downward and out of the ring, the sensation of falling only gracing her for a brief moment before she crashed through the table below. In an instant, her whole body felt as if it had exploded, pain radiating through every nerve. She could do nothing but twitch and groan on the floor outside the ring after the impact, her body wide open for the lumberjacks to do whatever they wished.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:08 am

Emily allowed a low whistle as Kelsi went soaring through the air, crashing through the table and slamming straight into the floor. Just as before, the lumberjacks immediately went to work. This time, one of them would try to wrap Kelsi's legs up in a Figure Four leglock, while another one would try for a Figure Four headlock.

Assuming they succeeded, two more lumberjacks would get down on either side of Kelsi, each trying to grab an arm, both intending to put her in an armbar.

Meanwhile, Emily walked along the skirt of the ring, holding onto the ropes, seeing an opportunity for her to get some work in and preparing herself to take it.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:15 am

Before she had a chance to so much as move, Kelsi found herself assailed on all sides by the wrestlers that surrounded the ring. Wasting no time, the first one weaved her legs into a knot and pulled, sending a jolt of pain up all the way to her thighs. Already this was like nothing she had ever felt before, but it was only compounded as a second wrestler doing the same around her neck, sqeezing the life out of her. Lastly, two more wrapped themselves around each of her arms, driving their pelvises into her elbows and bending them much farther than they were meant to go. Every part of her body ached, but she couldn't do so much as scream in pain, let alone escape.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:23 am

The lumberjacks already had Kelsi where they wanted her, so all that was left to put more pressure on the holds.

"Hey," Emily called out from the skirt of the ring, "Move over!"

Looking back at the source of the voice, the lumberjacks moved away, barring the ones currently putting the pain to Kelsi.

Smiling, Emily turned and quickly hopped up onto the second rope before launching herself off it, intending to come down with a massive double-kneedrop straight into Kelsi's exposed belly, the only part of her that wasn't being worked over by the multitude of submission holds currently on her.

Assuming this was successful, the lumberjacks would decide that this would be enough and release the girl before rolling her back into the ring.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:32 am

Kelsi lacked the voice to do little more than pant helplessly as her limbs were stretched to their limit, her tongue flopped out of her mouth as each breath was accompanied by a pathetic squeal. Her eyes shot open, however, as she saw one figure stand out among the rest, one wrestler who was climbing up the ropes with an evil look in her eye. Kelsi's eyes shot open as the girl leaped from the second rope, both knees out and aimed straight for her stomach. "Oh god!" she cried out as they impacted, her voice lost midway as the wind was knocked out of her. All five of her attackers let her be at this point, hoisting her again and rolling her limp body into the ring, with Kelsi unable to do much more than moan in pain.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:50 am

Sahar simply crossed her arms and smiled as she saw her opponent go through the table as Kelsi could do nothing but twitch.  Then the lumberjacks began to swarm the English wrestler who had just gone been power bomb out of the ring.  It was like they were vultures coming to fest on a dead animal.  They put blond wrestler in several submission holds causing the Pharaoh to nod her head in approval.  Though a certain red hair lumberjack then decided to take it one step further by jumping on top of the middle rope before doing a massive double-knee drop on Kelsi causing the purple hair wrestler to raise an eyebrow in surprise.  At this point Sahar felt the match was as good as won unless something crazy happened.  

Then her opponent was finally rolled back into the ring by the lumberjacks who felt they had done enough.  Sahar took a moment to look at her opponent before trying to pull her hair to get Kelsi on her feet.  “That must have hurt, well I have some good news and bad news for you.  The bad news is that their will be more pain but the good news is that their will be some pleasure.” stated the Pharaoh as would then attempt to pick up her opponent and place her in a torture rack while her deciding to finger her.  The back was the only part of Kelsi body that had not truly been work on, thus now was the perfect time to do so.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:24 am

The familiar tug onto her hair brought Kelsi to her feet, looking up at Sahar with her tongue out of her mouth, panting like a begging dog. Though she didn't speak, Kelsi blushed as her opponent told her of what was to come, readying herself mentally for what was to come. As Sahar lifted her nude body up over the Egyptian's shoulders, Kelsi felt a sense of humiliation wash over her, her body held high on display for everyone to see. This feeling was only compounded as Sahar pulled and shook, racking her spine with pain with each movement. While one hand pulled down on Kelsi's shoulder, the other slipped a pair of fingers into her privates, tickling and teasing her and causing her limp body to become that much more red. Despite herself, she moaned loudly with every movement, switching between moans of pain and pleasure as the conflicting feelings swelled through her body.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next