Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 Empty Re: Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:22 am

Kelsi took in a deep gasp as she was released, just before the point of losing her grip, but her body was worn out. Exhausted, she offered little resistance as Sahar unbuckled her belt, digging her fingers into Kelsi's uniform and tearing the top off. The hook of the belt caught her skirt as well in the haste of things, and tore that off as well, leaving the smaller British girl in nothing but her underwear and stockings. Kelsi blushed hard and covered her now exposed body, but did not think to retaliate for the humiliation.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:41 am

It seemed that Kelsi was not resisting which made stripping her far more easier but as she did it seemed that the gods had decided to smile on her, as she not only got her opponent top off but somehow managed to get her skirt stripped off as well.  Wanting to please the fans, Sahar would throw the ripped clothing into the crowd.  After all what was the point of letting Kelsi keep it now that it was torn and could no longer be worn.

With that out of the way she could now focus back on her opponent who was still on the mat, she would attempt to pull her hair to get the blond wrestler on her feet before attempting to Irish whip her into a turnbuckle.  She would follow her opponent and attempt a body splash on her, trying to sandwich her in between the turnbuckle and her body.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:08 am

Kelsi covered her mostly bare body from the audience as she lie on the floor, but that did her little good as she was once again hoisted up by her hair once again with a groan. For a moment, she stood face to face with her buxom opponent, both of them now wearing fairly little, before Sahar grabbed onto her arm and whipped her towards a corner, with just enough time to turn around. Turning around may not have been the best idea, however, as all 150lbs of the Egyptian woman came crashing into her body, slamming her harder into the turnbuckle. Kelsi cried out in pain as both sides of her body were crushed between the larger woman and the corner post, and, that much more winded, Kelsi started to slouch into the top ropes of the corner.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 am

Whipping her opponent into the turnbuckle and then sandwiching her gave Sahar a rush. She would now attempt to strip the remaining clothing off her opponent, starting with the bra and then moving to the panties. During this time she would kiss her opponent to keep her a bit distracted and to be honest she had to admit that her opponent was pretty attractive. Any pieces of clothing she removed she would throw into the crowd, trying to get them to cheer for her. She had done a few heel moves but bribery was a very effective tool at winning the hearts of people.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:41 am

The pain of the body splash came with a rush of euphoria as Sahar cupped her face, peering deep into Kelsi's eyes with her own piercing red orbs. As their lips came into contact and the Pharaoh's tongue invaded Kelsi's mouth, the Egyptian's hands made their way down her body, taking clothing as they went. Kelsi herself had her own hands placed on Sahar's own body, one beneath her breasts and the other just above her pelvis. As they parted lips, Kelsi barely noticed her own nudity until a sudden chill made her aware of herself, her face bright red with embarrassment.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 am

It seemed that her tactic of kissing Kelsi was working.  The kiss seemed to distract her opponent as she managed to get her clothing off of the English wrestler.  Though this did come at a cost as she felt her breast being touched as well as another spot she rather not mention.  A smile appeared on the purple hair wrestler face as she saw the look on her opponent who now realized she was nude.  Feeling like taunting her opponent a bit, the Pharaoh would spin both pieces of clothing in the air before throwing them towards the audience, causing them to cheer for the the Egyptian wrestler.  Though this tactic did leave her open to counter attack.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:57 am

Though she was red with genuine shock, Kelsi was not without one or two of her own tricks, and Sahar had given her just the opening. As her garments were spun about and tossed to the audience, Kelsie tightened her grip and pulled where her hands were, Tearing the both cloth elements from Sahar's person and leaving her effectively naked (except for her jewelry and wraps) as well. Despite this, she did not seem the least bit less embarrassed, but rather in both shock and awe of her opponent's body, carefully sculpted and adorned in beautiful tattoos.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:12 am

The Pharaoh face turned red at what had just transpired.  She was so focus on milking out the humiliation she had inflicted on her opponent that she had left herself vulnerable and now she too was also nude just like her British opponent.  Though furious she truly had one person to blame, herself.  It would be easier to blame her opponent but she had chosen to show off instead of punishing her opponent and had paid the price for it.  Sahar would have to think more carefully about showing off in the future.

That being said, just cause she blamed herself wouldn't stop her beating her English opponent.  Thus she aimed to do a few good stomach blows with her fists.  After all her opponent did choose to strip her but that also meant she wasn't attacking the Egyptian wrestler.  “I know I do have a great body but you should have focus on attacking, then again I did make the same mistake as you.” stated Sahar in a taunting manner while throwing a compliment at the same time as she attempted to punch her opponent gut.  If she got several blows in she would then grab her opponent crotch and shoulder before trying to lift her up flip her before putting her on the turnbuckle in a tree of woe.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:25 am

Kelsi gasped as she learned first hand just how strong her opponent was, truly, as a fist landed into her soft, naked abdomen, forcing the wind out of her with a feminine grunt. Kelsi did not totally understand her opponent's meaning, she didn't really feel like she had many, if any, mistakes yet in the match. It was her very first match, and she was learning so much, things that really did not make her feel as though she was losing at all. Her thoughts were interrupted as another punch landed, and a muffled squeak exited her body, followed by another, followed by another. Though her body had already suffered numerous blows, the power of this woman was immediately apparent by how much more pain her punches caused, each fist feeling like a hammer into Kelsi's sexy stomach.

As the barrage finally came to a halt, Kelsie was bent over, one hand wrapped around her belly and the other draped carelessly over her opponent's breast, using her body as support. Her pale skin went a shade redder, however, as Sahar responded by grasping her by her naked crotch, placing the other hand on her shoulder and lifting her off the mat. Kelsi's heart raced, though her body wavered, as she was dizzily placed on the turnbuckle behind her hanging by her legs, her privates on display and a blush across her face as the blood rushed to her head.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 am

Things were going well now as Sahar had managed to stay in control of the match despite having left herself vulnerable for a moment.  It seemed she had truly be blessed by the gods and she would not waste this blessing.  After doing a few punches and then placing her opponent on a turnbuckle using her tree of woe, Sahar would attempt to hit her gut with a few kicks.  She felt a bit bad about punishing such a great looking body as she would rather be making out with her but that would have to wait until after the match ended.

If her kicks to the gut where successful then she would run to the ropes before bouncing off them to get her a boost of speed as she then ran back to Kelsi and attempted to hit her stomach with a drop kick.  The crowd was now cheering for the Egyptian wrestler, giving her words of encouragement due to the fact she had thrown her opponent clothing into the audience.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next