by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:06 am

Kelsi blushed at her opponent's compliment before receiving another kick to the stomach, this time accompanied with a twist to the arms that made it all the way up to her shoulders. Still, the second kick only got her down onto both knees, and it wasn't until the third kick directly to her pretty face that she finally went down hard onto the mat. She lie on her back, panting, when suddenly a sharp kick landed on her plush chest, forcing a squeak out of her mouth. The kick was followed by another, and another, until she was clutching between her breasts, her breathing slower and heavier.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:51 am

Sahar was gained more of an advantage with her kick that cause her opponent to get on both her knees as she twisted her arms even further. Then she planted her boot straight into her opponent face as the hold was then broken due to her opponent falling back. Not wanting to waste anytime or give her opponent a chance to recover, she would begin to stomp her opponent as if she was an ant that needed to be crushed. The sight of seeing her opponent squirm boosted her confidence to greater heights.

After several stomps she would attempt to lift her English opponent to her feet by pulling her blond hair. Once her opponent was on her feet, assuming that she did get on her feet, the Egyptian wrestler would then grab her legs with one hand while placing her other hand over Kelsi shoulder in order to lift her up before slamming her back into the mat as she attempted to do the move know as a power slam.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:14 am

Kelsi's heart felt like she just had suffered convulsions, but she was only getting started, taking a deep breath she-

Was hoisted violently to her feet by her hair. With a squeal, she complied, rising up to face Sahar, only to have her heart racing again as a hand found it's way beneath her skirt, lifting her into the air along with her shoulder. The moment of embarrassment was fleeting, however, as she was quickly thrown back down onto the mat, letting out a slightly harsher cry than she had thus far. Moaning from the impact, Kelsi rolled onto her stomach, where she could climb to her hands and knees and hopefully recuperate.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 am

The purple hair wrestler smiled as she lifted her opponent up before slamming her down on the mat thanks to her power slam maneuver.  She then saw her opponent roll to her stomach, wanting to build a bigger advantage, Sahar would attempt to grab Kelsi hair with one hand and her skirt with another before attempting to toss her over the middle rope and into the lumberjacks.  This would give Sahar a moment to rest and think of her next move with letting the lumberjacks rip into her opponent while also making her feel like a real pharaoh who had just deliver judgement.

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 3l9yoRWSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 AjbwxKgSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 DUhLLRtSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 CDNLQYlSahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 am

By the time Kelsi had climbed to her hands and knees, she found another hand finding it's way up her skirt, while the other grasped onto her hair once again. With a blush, Kelsi was hoisted into the air and tossed out of the ring, crashing hard onto the floor outside the ring with a squeak and surrounded by bloodthirsty wrestlers intent on taking her apart. Crawling backwards to avoid the crowd, she stopped as she bumped into the barrier behind her, trapped and a ways away from the ring.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:06 am

Emily watched, bored, as Kelsi sailed through the air to land outside the ring, right in the midst of the bloodthirsty lumberjacks. Numerous wrestlers swarmed forth, trying to stomp on Kelsi for a few seconds before one of them dragged her up by her hair. If Kelsi couldn't counter, one more would capture the blonde in a full nelson while a few more wrestlers delivered multiple hard blows to her chest and stomach before deciding they'd had enough and rolling Kelsi back into the ring.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:15 am

Kelsi looked at the oncoming horde with frightened eyes, trying her best to pull herself up the barricade without turning away. Before she could get to a standing position, however, a hard stomp knocked back to her ass, followed by another, and another. After the stomping had ceased a hand brought her up by her hair, before locking her arms up by her head, where she had no way of defending herself. Blow after blow landed in her chest and stomach, each met with a squeak or a wail. Finally, when they had enough as she hung limp in the full nelson, she was tossed back into the ring, where she curled up to protect herself.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:33 am

The Egyptian watch in delight as the other wrestlers did her work for her by beating her opponent.  Stomps and then nelson hold combined with some punches before her opponent was toss in the ring where the blond then curled up.  It was as if her opponent was a prisoner who had just been punished and was now begging for mercy. She decided that now would be a good time to weaken her opponent further with a submission hold.  Thus she decided to sit on her opponent back before grabbing her face and applying a camel clutch.  As this was a hardcore match, grabbing the ropes wouldn't help her.  “Let us see how tough you are.” stated Sahar as she would now pull back trying to make her opponent cry out in pain.  She knew she couldn't win with this move but it would be a great way to soften her up.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:45 am

As she curled up on pain, Kelsi felt a pressure on her back, looking back to find her opponent had seated upon her. She wasn't able to look back for long, however, as her arms were rested over Sahar's knees, and her face pulled back, arcing her spine painfully. Her body shook and shivered with pain, but still she would not let out any louder verbal cries than some exhausted grunts and high-pitched squeals, her eyes shut tight to mitigate the pain. The longer she resisted, however, the harder Sahar pulled, and Kelsi wasn't sure how much longer she could steel herself like this.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:15 am

The Pharaoh would continue on with the camel clutch pulling back even further to add more pressure on her opponent spine. She would continue on for a few more moments were she would pull as hard as she could before releasing her opponent. Though she did have to praise her opponent for not yelling or squirming in pain. That being said the purple hair wrestler still needed to make her opponent cum, which meant she would need to strip her, thus she might as well start now. If Kelsi didn't provided to much resistance, Sahar would start by trying to remove her shirt by ripping it off so that she could expose her opponent bra and chest to everyone and humiliate her. After all if she wanted to win this match she would need to break both her opponent body and her mind.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next