Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth Empty Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:28 am

Match Type: Hardcore Hentai Lumberjack Match
Victory: By making your opponent Cum
Rules/Special Condition: The lumberjacks will provide weapons when asked, due to it being a lumberjack match, their is no ring outs.

Spoiler:

Sahar was pump for her next match, what fear or nervousness she had felt in her first match was now totally gone, replace with confidence and anticipation.  It was going to be a Hardcore Hentai Lumberjack match.  It was such a crazy match that it was bound to get all sorts of people and other wrestlers to watch and if she won then it would probably boost her popularity as well.  Thus the Pharaoh needed to win this match and she would do so at any cost.  She would use weapons and the other wrestlers to her advantage before making her opponent cum and showing that she was truly a wrestler to be taken serious.

The purple hair wrestler then heard a knock on her door before a staff member told her it was time for her next match.  She nodded her head barely acknowledging the staff member.  She would check her uniform to make sure everything was perfect before getting up and making her exit.  The Egyptian wrestler would wait just outside the entrance.  Once her theme song started to play she would then make her way where the crowd would greet her.  Sahar would would give a wave to them as she then walk towards the ring, staying confident through the entire ordeal.

Upon reaching the ring she would climb the stairs before asking the referee to hold the middle rope down for her.  The referee girl would approach the middle rope before lowering it, making it easier for the Pharaoh to enter the ring.  The Egyptian wrestler would nod her head to the referee in a sign of thanks before entering the ring and then climbing a turn buckle.  She didn't wave or do anything but simply look at the crowd cheered for her, she would then get off and go to her corner where she then waited for her opponent to arrive.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth Empty Re: Sahar Abia vs Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 am

Spoiler:

Kelsie's heart was a maelstrom of conflicting emotions, all of which added up to her being giddy as she readied herself backstage. She told herself all the reasons she was here: to make money, to begin her acting career, even to wrestle, but she knew deep down that none of those were the reasons she was here. The thoughts that lingered in the back of her mind embarrassed her, almost frightened her, but they drove her to come this far, and she wouldn't stop now. Even though it was her first match, it was one of the more theatric and complex ones this league could put on, and she was loving every bit of it. She was going to get exactly what she was looking for tonight, and in all likelihood, she was about to become addicted to it.

As the slow, seductive opening melody of her theme rang out throughout the arena, she put on her elaborate persona, slinking her way down the ramp and towards the ring. The miscellaneous wrestlers that surrounded the ring caused a gentle flutter in her heart, as did the calm, powerful look in the eyes of the woman across the ring for her. As she made her way into the ring, she made her way towards the center of the ring with wonder in her eyes and a hand oustretched for a friendly introduction.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:18 am

Sahar waited in her corner as she heard her opponent theme song play.  It sound different from the type of music she had heard but everyone had their own styles and after all one could not really judge a person by the type of music they played.  Her opponent was a blond girl who had red eyes just like her.  She then entered the ring and offered her hand to be shake.  This was done as a sign of respect to each other.  Sahar decided to accept it, not because she respected her opponent but because her opponent respected her.

“My name is Sahar Abia and I look forward to conquering you.” she stated in a confident tone while then letting go of her opponent hand.  Though Sahar was willing to cheat and use all sorts of nasty tricks, she decided to give her opponent the small amount of respect until the match had started.  She now waited to see how her opponent would react and for the bell to ring.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:23 am

Emily allowed a sigh as the other girl showed up, breaking her from the enthralling sight of the dusky Egyptian woman who was the first of the contestants in this match. Part of her wished that she was involved in the match a bit more directly, but being one of the many lumberjacks was the best she could manage here.

Even so, Emily had the good sense to come here early enough to secure a corner spot, and was now leaning forward on the turnbuckle as she watched the two, trying not to fantasize too much about the action to come. It wouldn't do well to be getting wet when it wasn't even her match.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:30 am

Kelsi had to keep herself from shivering at her opponent's particular choice of words. She was in character now, and she could not afford to break character so easily. And, all the same, she was more than pleased by her opponent's courtesy all the same.

"Oh! Well, it is a great pleasure to meet you, Miss Abia! My name is Kelsi, Kelsi Pensworth!" she finished with a curtsy as she stepped back into her corner. The crowd around her, the other wrestlers waiting outside the ring, the tall, intimidating woman before her. Kelsi could barely contain herself as she waited for the bell.

Fortunately for her, a loud "ding" meant she didn't have to wait any longer.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 am

The person had introduce themselves in a nice tone and even gave a sign of respect. Now the only thing bugging her was the lumberjacks or in other terms, the other wrestlers. She had no idea how they would react or what they would do, they were a wild card. For now though she needed to focus on her opponent and try to stay in the center of the ring. She then heard the bell ring and decided to raise her arms in the air. “Come, test your strength verse a pharaoh.” stated Sahar as she taunted her opponent in hoping that her opponent would accept the test of strength.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:08 am

As Sahar made her first gesture, Kelsi realized she wasn't really sure how this whole wrestling operation worked. She thought she had, but this "test of strength" business was brought upon so quick it almost seemed mandatory. Kelsie frowned as she approached, she wanted to get right to the fighting. As she locked hands the height difference between the two of them became readily apparent, as did Sahar's superior strength. Kelsi's heart only pounded harder as she pushed back, only to fail in their little test.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:26 am

The Egyptian wrestler smiled as her opponent approach but was caught a bit off guard as her opponent frowned.  Her opponent was a rookie but this was how matches usually started, though some would attempt to throw in a cheap shot in.  That being said, their were no cheap shots here, at least for now.  Instead the two wrestlers lock hands and began to try to overpower one another.  Yet it soon became apparent that Sahar was the stronger of the two as she began to overpower her opponent.  A smile of delight would appear on her face as this revelation was made apparent to her.

“On your knees!” stated the purple hair wrestler as she would now try to force her opponents on fall back on her knees.  After all if her opponent went down on her knees it would look as if she was submitting to her better.  If successful she would then take a moment to enjoy the sight before attempting a kick straight into Kelsi gut, trying to gain an advantage early in the match.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:35 am

As Sahar made another push, Kelsi, in a mix of fear and awe, was jolted down onto one knee, the taller woman's strength just as imposing as her dominating personality. Just as Kelsi realized it may a be a good idea to start fighting back, a foot came slamming into her abdomen out of nowhere.

"Bleh!" she grunted softly, her eyes shooting wide open as her shoulders gave in, causing her to get pushed even farther down onto her knees.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:54 am

Sahar kick connected straight to her opponent but much to her surprise, the blond wrestler didn't go down or buckle.  In all honesty the Pharaoh was shock by had just transpired but she wouldn't let it get to her, she would attempt another kick in hopes of sending her opponent down while now trying to twist her arms to cause some pain.  If that failed she would kick again, this time aiming for her the blond face.

“You impress me Kelsi, most wrestlers would have fallen or buckle by such an attack but you managed to hold.  Conquering you shall be fun.” stated Sahar as she kept on pushing.  The audience didn't like the cheap kick but only gave a few small boos.  Though the Pharaoh was not worried about the audience instead she was more worried about the wrestlers surrounding the ring. If her opponent did go down, Sahar would attempt to start to kick her chest to keep her down for a bit and soften her up a bit more.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next