Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

d_ultsch, Harrier, KillerV, LARIATO, Lobo, noob, Person, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Emily Blaskowicz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Blaskowicz

Post by I_care_not_till_I_must on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:37 am

Name: Emily Blaskowicz
Sex: Female
Eyes: Periwinkle
Hair: Red
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 135 lbs
Nationality: ???
Entrance: In the Heat of the Moment (Toydrum Remix)

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Primarily makes use of submission holds, throws, and targeted strikes. Has a predilection towards humiliating her opponent.

Style: A mix between brawler and grappler, with a definite predilection for submission holds, refined through countless brawls. Also has a bit of streetfighting mixed in, along with a knowledge of how to make a cheap shot and how to make it count. She has a tendency to tank blows so that she can grab the offending limb and use it in a submission or a throw.

Preferred Attacks: Submission holds, especially humiliating ones, though painful suits her just fine.

Preferred Matches: Hentai/humiliation, no-DQ, will take on other kinds of matches if her opponent is cute/hot enough.

Endurance: *****
Strength: *****
Speed: *****
Defense: ***
Technique: *****

One of Emily's wrestling attire options

Personality: Emily is always looking to enjoy herself. In the ring, she enjoys both seeing her opponents expend themselves, often futilely, and also enjoys watching them squirm, whether in pain, embarrassment, or both doesn't really matter to her. Even so, she's perfectly willing to cheat to get what she wants, whatever that happens to be. Tends towards sadism in her fights. Out of the ring, she is much kinder, though no less hedonistic, here she tends to both seek her own pleasures while also trying to push other people to pursue theirs.

Wrestling Attire: Either a white bikini as shown above, or a blue leotard. She often doesn't wear her hair decorations to matches, preferring instead to tie her hair into a ponytail. No matter what, unless the match type expressly forbids it, Emily wears light sneakers to every match, both to protect her feet and to offer extra traction where needed.

Fun facts:
-Emily is perfectly comfortable with being bisexual, something that can sometimes come out a bit during a fight.
-Despite having the body for it, Emily despises any accusations that she slept her way into the AFW, and any implications of similar nature.
-Emily actually really likes sweet things

To say that Emily had a rough upbringing would be a fairly accurate statement. She doesn't like to talk about it, much less remember it, but it's what gave her the drive to seek her own enjoyment after so long spent simply surviving, never really living. Eventually, she managed to get out of the hole she'd been born in, finding her way into a decent education and set up for a chance to leave all the hardship and the toil behind. After a while, though, she found that that life clung to her like a damp fog. The only place she found she could forget was in a fight. First was the wrestling team, then a few underground rings, where she found that she thrived in a ring. Fast forward some years, and Emily has become a feared fighter in her own right.

Then she discovered AFW. With the money from years of fleecing out underground fighting rings, she bought herself travel tickets and made her way to Japan, eager to compete. Now, here she is.

AFW Information

vs Maddie via submission
vs Serina via submission
vs Kelsi via Handcuff & Collar
vs SIG via verbal submission
Loss w/ Neske vs Kohaku and Hisui via pinfall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top