by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH)

+12
Thestupidgeek
Old_Man_Tai
killcarrion
acuyra
valen311
kerflubble
Serpon
Cy_Man
IndigoDragon
Lobo
Underdog21
Alexandra
16 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 Empty Re: RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH)

Post by killcarrion Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Considering the specific changes to the camera's angles for the ladies, I do feel like they were under pressure from the ESRB to tone things down or risk a Mature rating. Which would greatly hinder sales of the game.

And that all this is just them testing the waters to see what the reaction to the change would be.

Back to top Go down

RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 Empty Re: RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Capcom...

RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 9zKE3o8

C'mon, this kind of stuff IS Mika at heart. It's like censoring Bayonetta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Well I am sure someone on the pc will mod it back.

RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 3l9yoRWRAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 AjbwxKgRAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 DUhLLRtRAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 CDNLQYlRAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:46 pm

AmethystStar wrote:Capcom...

RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 9zKE3o8

her games are rated M though. she can get away with things. the guys at Capcom are trying to avoid & M rating

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:07 am

I also want to add that there has to be more to this. and it's not the end of the world

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:15 am

Lobo wrote:
AmethystStar wrote:Capcom...

her games are rated M though. she can get away with things. the guys at Capcom are trying to avoid & M rating

Ah, from that angle, it's a good point. Still sad, but I can understand the change. Didn't Capcom have to shun Felicia in a lot of MvC3 trailers because of her nudity for fear of rating increase also?

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 am

I'd like to point out that Cammy showed off her ass all the time. Every time she won a match, she'd turn around and BOOM, butt-cheek central.

Mika gives hers a little slap and suddenly ESRB decides to nag Capcom about it now?

I get what they're trying to do, but the act of slapping your butt seems more juvenile than lewd or vulgar. Out of all the things they censored, that's the only one I don't get. But that's just me.

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:44 am

Kelsea was at home with all the butts

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:20 am

This is why we cannot have anything nice, oversensitive and overthinking people thinking even the most simple of things deserve to be toned down even though what is made is what is suppose to be. That's like saying that Kirby cannot inhale his enemies and copy their powers and that Mario cannot stomp on Goombas and Koopas. This makes me sad. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:33 am

But like... I know it sucks but its not really all that big a deal.

The Finisher STILL ends with Mika and her partner Butt Sandwiching the opponents face. I think that's MORE provocative than a single self spank.

Im pretty certain there is more to this than SJW's whining.

I mean, HOW do we KNOW this is complaining or the ESRB? This could be on part with the creators.

Im more butt hurt over what they did to Chun Li.

RAINBOW MIKA CONFIRMED FOR STREET FIGHTER V (BUT THOSE ASS NERFS THOUGH) - Page 8 02_sf5chun01

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next