by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zero-Cool Laser

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zero-Cool Laser - Page 2 Empty Re: Zero-Cool Laser

Post by snappleR Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:53 am

Mariko didn’t have to wait long. Amy strolled out not a minute later, wearing now an open white hooded track jacket and a backpack over one shoulder, but otherwise still in her workout clothes. She still had not taken that shower; she thought it would be rude to make Mariko wait.

“Thanks. Let’s ride.” Amy took back Blaise’s drink from Mariko and started to walk toward the exit. “Hey, this’ll be your second PPV, huh? In a row, even! How do you feel?”
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:05 pm

When Amy came back only moments later with her backpack and jacket, Mariko again hopped down from the apron and handed Blaise’s drink back over, then headed over to the exit with Amy. When she heard Amy’s question, she gave a little sigh.

“I... think I’d rather not talk about the first one. I’m just looking forward to giving the Valkyries a beatdown they’ll never forget.” she answered. Though now that she actually thought about it a little, she realized the scenario for the upcoming tag match wasn’t too different from Showdown. She just had to make sure this one didn’t end the same way...

But that thought was quickly pushed out of her mind. And when she got to the door Mariko pulled it open, then held it for Amy to go through before doing so herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:42 pm

“Ooh, sore subject? Sorry. But you guys fought so well! Right, sorry, don’t want to talk about it. Thanks.” Amy slipped through the open door and pulled out her phone. Time to give Blaise a heads up.

Mariko and I are on our way over. get some pants on

Amy put her phone to sleep. Then she decided Blaise deserved a little better than that.

eta like 2 mins

Amy sent the second text and put away her phone. Then, without thinking, she took a sip of the drink she was holding.

The regret was instantaneous. “Ugh!” Amy’s face immediately contorted into an expression of disgust.Coconut,” she managed while scraping her tongue with her teeth. Amy shot Mariko a pained expression. “Sorry. Did you want to try this? I don’t think Blaise would mind.”

The gym and the dorms were not far apart, and they arrived at Blaise's building before too long. Amy gave an involuntary shudder at the doors and zipped up her jacket, suddenly wishing that she’d taken the time to put on some pants. She gave Mariko a sidelong glance. “So, uh, we’re gonna get catcalled like crazy. I usually just kind of speedwalk through all of it until I get to Blaise’s room. You ready?”
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:00 am

“Sorta.” Mariko replied with a shrug, then gave a light smile. “Thanks anyway, though.” She was proud of how hard she and Yamato had fought that day, and it really did mean a lot to hear Amy compliment her about it. But letting her brother down had stung big time. Now she’d be fighting for him again, and she damn sure had no interest in letting history repeat itself this time.

Her train of thought was broken by Amy’s sudden reaction to the drink, which made Mariko chuckle. And when the drink was offered to her, Mariko put up a hand and shook her head. “No thanks. I’m all set.” she said, holding up her coffee before taking a sip. She was glad Amy had taken the first sip, though. Otherwise she might’ve been tempted to accept that offer.

Once they arrived at the dorms and Amy gave the warning, again Mariko chuckled. “Oh, I’m sure you get those all the time anyway. But if you’d rather hurry, that’s fine with me. I’m ready when you are.” she replied. As soon as Amy started off, Mariko would follow right behind and move at the blonde’s pace. Sure enough, it seemed like after every other door they passed there’d be a guy complimenting Amy’s legs, asking Mariko if she wanted to come visit him for a minute, and a large chunk of other things ranging virtually everywhere on the scale of vulgarity.

But Mariko would ignore every one of them and stay right with Amy all the way until they got to Blaise’s door. And once they were there, she knocked on the door and patiently waited for him to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:42 pm

Bzzt! Bzzt!

Siiiiigh.

Blaise gropes blindly beside his bed for his phone. The teen is in a state of undress. He has a bikini-clad Suzumi nurse on top of him. They were kissing. He's busy. But given the events of the night before, he knows that's almost certainly Amy. They need to touch base and have a serious talk about what's coming up, and what's going on between them. One of them would be making the first move. Blaise would've done it, but... seriously, Suzumi nurse in bikini.

"Mmnnf," groans Blaise in protest. His fingers find his cellphone, and with one arm still wound around the blue-haired girl's waist, he brings the screen close to his face. Amy's coming; looks like they need to wrap things up. He lowers the phone again and lifts his head to press an affectionate kiss to Suzumi's lips-

Bzzt!

Mid-kiss, the teen's eyes widen. He breaks from Suzumi's face to look at the screen again. 2 minutes.

"Crap!"

The short-term warning spurs him into a panic, squirming out from under the Wrestle Angel. "Amy and Mariko are on their way over right now! I need to get dressed! I-" He pauses, looking the girl over. A coy smile touches his lips. "-you don't. You're fine. You just stay that way. Maybe forever." And then he resumes the frantic energy. "My pants!"

His mind races. When they got back home earlier this morning, they wasted no time in diving into Suzumi's idea of therapy. It was a blur of Tasmanian Devil-esque motion, clothing flying every-which'a-way. He runs into the bathroom. Nope. He peers behind his desk. Nada. Under the bed? Nein. A light might help. Blaise races to the switch, hits it, and... it's still dark. The Hell, did they blow a lightbulb?

Upon shooting the lamp an accusatory stare, he realizes his pants have inexplicably draped over it. "Pants!" And just then, knocking sounds off at the door right beside him. "Craaap!," he whispers. Receiving guests in naught but socks and boxers is the height of social faux-pas.

Outside the door, Amy and Mariko will hear heavy, rapid foot-thumps. Something heavy falls over. More foot-thumps. There's a thump against the door. And suddenly, it's pulled open! A particularly disheveled, panting, shirtless Blaise stands in the doorway, smiling brightly, but awkwardly. "Ladies! Hi!" He steps aside. "Come on in!"

The dorm is nothing impressive. "Typical" is perhaps the watchword; a desk, chair, television, and bed make up the furnishings of the room, though there manages to be some extra space than what's particularly needed. A bathroom adjoins to the main room, with shower. No doubt because Tension dorm battles are a thing that must be accommodated with enough space for a camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Suzumi had been kissing Blaise, getting ready to lead into other more intimate things when he suddenly jumped up! "Blaise, what the shit?" Suzumi asked as she then grinned and gave chase! She playfully grabbed him around the waist from behind, not hampering him but not leaving his side. "Baby, the nurse hasn't finished her treatment..." She purred into his ear. She was so into him at that point.... and very eager to continue their line of activity.

Blaise puts his pants on and heads to the door with Suzumi still attached. She is kissing his cheek, keeping him wrapped up. She keeps thinking of how lucky she is to have him.... until the door swings open and two women are standing there! "Ahhhh! Oh shit! H-hey there!" Suzumi said nervously, realizing that her white bikini with red cross signs strategically placed on her breasts, as well as a big one on the butt of her bikini bottom must make her look ridiculous. Too late to do anything other than blush in embarassment as Amy and.... well, some other lady came inside.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:58 pm

This is why you call ahead.

Amy had a guess as to what she’d see when that door opened- Blaise, half-dressed and having gotten no sleep at the hospital, would have answered Mariko’s knock bleary-eyed and irritated. He’d have let the women in, albeit reluctantly, but any conversation for the first minute or two would be through heavy eyelids and limited to grumpy, one-word answers, if they were lucky enough to get words at all. Amy was kind of looking forward to it.

The scene that greeted her was decidedly not that. Blaise was very much awake- sweating, panting- and the reason was all too obvious. Clinging like a limpet to his side was Suzu, dressed in a skimpy novelty bikini with a medical cross print, bright red- though not as red as the poor girl herself, who was blushing herself into a sunburn. Well, Amy had gotten the half-dressed part right, at least.

It wasn’t hard to put the pieces together (if the girl in intimates wasn’t obvious enough, the tell-tale bulge in Blaise’s shorts gave the rest away), and, for a hot second, the most uncomfortable of silences fell upon the four wrestlers.

Social script demanded that Amy issue an immediate apology, then beat a hasty exit. Amy and Mariko could camp by the door, giving their hosts ample time to calm down and get decent before inviting them back in with sheepish grins on their faces. Then they would move on, get down to business, pretending that what just happened never actually happened. This was easily the best course of action- it was mindful, it was polite, and it was sensitive to Suzu's clear discomfort from the sudden intrusion.

But, instead, Amy’s eyes grew wide, and she erupted into a raucous laughter. “Hahahaha!” She exploded, leaning briefly into the doorframe for support while her core was getting rocked. Then she stumbled inside, still cracking up, and pressed the (very cold) drink against Blaise’s chest (Tsss! she imagined gleefully). “Dude, I gave you a whole two minutes! Where are your clothes?”

Then she turned to Suzumi. "Hey Suzu, super sorry for just dropping in like this. I didn't know you were in town." Amy forewent a hug in favor of a friendly wave, not because of Suzumi's attire, but because Amy always felt weird getting touched by anyone but her boyfriend when she was turned on.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Mariko wasn’t entirely sure what to expect, really. She’d only met Blaise twice, and had only spoken to him on one of those occasions, so it wasn’t like she knew him very well. But from all the noise she was hearing, whatever Mariko was expecting was likely close to what Amy was thinking. It reminded her of more than one similar instance involving her brother.

But when the door opened, Mariko’s eyes momentarily went wide with shock at the scene before her. Blaise half-dressed and with a scantily-clad, but beautiful woman hiding behind him... She almost didn’t know how to react. But the awkwardness - at least for Mariko and Amy - was quickly replaced with raw humor. Mariko pursed her lips and put a hand over her mouth in an attempt to keep from laughing, any hopes of success there were obliterated once Amy’s laughter burst out. Mariko immediately began to laugh out too, though she kept her hand over her mouth to restrain it as much as she possibly could.

After Amy stumbled in, Mariko followed suit. “Wow, Blaise. Had no idea you were such a ladies’ man~” she teased. But when she heard Amy address Blaise’s girlfriend, Mariko’s expression reverted from humor right back to surprise. Having watched all the wrestling she could almost religiously since early childhood, Mariko was quite familiar with the Wrestle Angels, and it was just now hitting her that she knew exactly who the intensely-blushing woman was.

“Suzu...” she looked at the girl and blinked a few times, as if confirming the thought before she smiled and continued. “Oh my god! You’re Suzumi Ishikawa, aren’t you! I must say, I never would’ve guessed I’d be meeting ‘The Tsunami’ herself here.” she said, then realized she still hadn’t introduced herself. “Oh, right. Mariko Ishii. Nice to meet you.” She started to extend her hand for a handshake, but quickly thought better of it and simply gave a small wave, opting to take the same route Amy had. As much respect as she had for the ex-Angel, she had no idea where those hands had been...

Mariko then briefly turned her attention to Blaise again. “That’s quite a catch there, you lucky dog~” she said with a wink. For a moment it was almost like she’d forgotten how...awkwardly dressed (or rather, undressed) Blaise and Suzumi were, but Mariko then moved to join Amy again. “Sorry again to barge in. Would you like us to wait outside while you get dressed?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Blaise sometimes marvels when he hears Suzumi swear. There's no reason she shouldn't - she's an adult. It just seems so foreign when curses come out of her pretty mouth; it's jarring.

It's not nearly as jarring as hearing Amy openly laugh at the pair of them.

"Ohmigod, shut up, Amy!," balks Blaise, the blush creeping into his face as well. A yelp escapes him when the notably cold(!) cup is pressed to his very warm skin. He snatches it to hold away from his torso. As the girls pass him, he flounders, "My pants vanished, okay!?"

Mariko is providing a ready distraction from that remark he just made. Look at her, already a team player.

"Er, yeah, Suzu's awesome." He moves quickly to the bluenette's side and throws his free arm around her bare waist. Behold: they are a couple. "And anyway, it's fine. Both of you have seem me in less. And Suzumi should wear something like this to the ring anyway," he punctuates with a hipbump aside against his girlfriend, "so... so it's fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Suzumi couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the reaction the two women had at seeing both her and Blaise as they were. "Blaise is like, a total ladies man trust me." Suzumi said with a playfully exaggerated wink and kiss to Blaises cheek as she put both her arms around him. "Mariko its very nice to meet ya and its nice to see you again Amy!"

Suzumi was all smiles and as cheery as ever, despite being caught off guard initially. She was wearing her nurse bikini for Blaise but so what? She loved her man and wasn't afraid to show it to the world. Suzumi had a few questions and her fast-talking tendencies started to catch up to her as she began to rattle off questions. "Is this like a super-secret conference about taking down the Valkeryies, or can I join too? I totally want to be ringside when you face them too because I still feel bad about not being there for Blaises last match... I would love to make up for it, and put those bitches in my Tsunami Sleeper!" Suzumi confidently stated that last part, with a bit of uncharacteristic venom in her voice, but her usual valley-girl type smile still as present as ever.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content