by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dancing the Night Away

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 6 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Eri's muffled yelp tickled Odessa's rear end, and the ebony beauty, encouraged by her friend's reaction and the fact that she was not trying to get away, would push out her butt a little more to rub it all over Eri's face, coating her friend's cheeks, lips, nose and forehead in her own pussy juices. As she moved her ass, Odessa would soon feel Eri beginning to respond, not trying to push on Odessa or pull away, but to actually nuzzle up closer against the ebony beauty's butt cheeks, and to start licking up her own juices.

Smiling as she looked back over her shoulder, Odessa would watch the top of Eri's head—that bright, reddish-brown hair all she could see—bobbing as Eri's tongue slid across her skin. Odessa would wiggle a bit, finding that the licking was somewhat ticklish. Her ass bounced somewhat underneath Eri's tongue.

Then, Odessa would decide to see if Eri would play along as she grabbed onto her friend's hair and gave it a quick but forceful tug, burying Eri's face deeper into her butt cheeks. Odessa would then start walking forward again, trying to bring Eri along with her to the center of the room, with Eri forced to crawl behind Odessa while her face was buried in the British woman's butt!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:31 am

Eri had to say she kinda enjoyed the feeling of Odessa's plump butt cheeks wiggling on her face. She kept nuzzling and licking them for a bit, only trying to pull away a little whenever she felt she needed a bit of air.

Her friend then decided to take their little game to the next stage, tugging her by the hair and pushed her face deeper between her ass, and Eri let out another muffled yelp. She began to squirm a bit, but as Odessa started to walk forward, the brunette had little choice but to tag along, on her hands and knees with her face still buried between the dark skinned amazon's derriere! Now it almost looked like she was Odessa's pet puppy or something, and the thought made Eri's face blushed deeper while her struggling became more genuine.

"Mmmff...! Mmggff...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Odessa could feel Eri's hot breath washing over her nether regions as she used her hold on Eri's hair to push the Japanese woman's face tighter up against her ass. When she moved, Eri had no choice to follow, obviously becoming a little flustered as breathing was now something of a challenge with Odessa's butt cheeks covering and enveloping her nose and mouth. Her moaning sent a buzzing sensation through Odessa's posterior, a sensation which the ebony beauty relished. She would teasingly cause her butt to shake a little more to make sure that Eri's face was being properly smushed.

Once she had gotten where she wanted to go, Odessa would pause for a moment, then let go of Eri's hair. She would let her friend take her face out of her rear end in her own time, of course. Odessa would pat Eri on the head like the brunette actually was her pet. "You seem to have quite the fascination with my bum, don't you, Eri?" Odessa would ask teasingly. She would add in another teasing remark: "Is it because you're jealous, hmm?" She would then giggle warmly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Odessa shaking her rear certainly only rubbed the embarrassment onto Eri, quite literally. Unfortunately, she was stuck like this until the ebony beauty finally decided to stop and released her. She pulled her head away and gasped for air immediately, her cheeks became redder as Odessa petted her, causing the brunette to gave her friend a flustered stare.

"J-Jealous... W-why you..." she grumbled and pouted, still a little breathless to respond properly.

She raised herself up to her knees before shifting closer, bringing her face towards the butt of Odessa again. This time, however, Eri wasn't planning to bury her face between the ass cheeks of the dark skinned amazon again. What she would do instead was to wrap her arms around Odessa's legs so the girl couldn't get away... while she took a bite of those plump flesh in front of her! She didn't bite it too hard, of course, but still enough to leave a temporary mark.

"I'll show you jealousy! Graarrr!" she'd say in a playfully enraged fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Eri seemed to have had her feathers slightly rustled by Odessa's "jealous" comment. Odessa was always happy to see Eri like this, as the brunette was at perhaps her most adorable when she was a little bit upset and pouty. Odessa was not, however, expecting Eri to open up her mouth and show Odessa what sort of jealousy she was dealing with with a sudden, shocking bite! "Oowwooh!" Odessa would cry out, practically hopping up and down as she would bring both of her hands back to cradle her bitten bottom.

"Ooooh, you're a bad girl!" Odessa would chastise, pressing the palm of her hand down on Eri's head and rubbing it to faux-noogie the Japanese woman, messing up her silky reddish-brown hair. "You're a real animal, you are! Biting me like that! You should be taught some real manners, you know!"

Odessa would wiggle around, trying to step forward and away from Eri but finding herself captured by Eri's arms. The result was that she would inadvertently rub her butt more against Eri's face, her bitten butt cheeks sliding all over her friend's face as she would try to pull herself away from the bitey brunette.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Odessa's reaction made her felt somewhat better for a bit. Eri faked an attempt to try biting the ebony amazon on the ass one more time while Odessa was pushing her head and messing her hair, although in the end she only got the girl's ass rubbed on her face some more. At least she wasn't completely smothered this time, and only her cheek getting the most part of the butt rubbing.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on, fatty!" Eri replied with a renewed defiance. "Meanwhile I'll just some more of this... offering in front of me..." the brunette added mischievously although she'd kiss and suck the bitten spot on her friend's ass instead of biting in again.

That wasn't the end of her rebellious phase either. Eri would attempt to unbalance Odessa by pulling the girl's legs towards her while leaning against the dark skinned beauty, aiming to bring her friend down on her front with her legs still being held. Now that her defiance was lit up by Odessa's teasing, Eri thought that she could let herself loose for a bit and act a little less civilized for a short while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Odessa felt Eri's teeth begin to chomp down on her butt again, but it was only a deception, as instead Eri would find the same spot she had just bitten and begin to kiss and suck on the soft brown flesh! Odessa would moan softly, pursing her lips and humming after that as she would continue to wiggle while encircled by Eri's arms, trying to battle her way out of the trap. "Ohoo, I will tame you, Eri...you know I will!" Odessa would insist, as her auburn-haired friend continued to feast on her hindquarters.

When Eri decided that she wanted a slight change in position, Odessa had no choice but to oblige her, especially since the ebony beauty did not realize that such a change was going to occur until it already had. She would gasp as she found her legs taken out from under her and her body thrown forward, and was only just barely able to get her arms out to stop her face from smacking into the carpeted floor. As it was, Odessa was a little bit stunned, or at least disoriented as Eri had taken her down quite effectively.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:48 pm

"Will you, now?" Eri sneered playfully after she took down Odessa, giggling at her own mischief.

She let go of the ebony beauty's legs and would crawl on top of the girl to pin her down against the floor, facing Odessa's rear side. From there Eri lowered herself and bring her face close to her friend's butt cheeks again, threatening to chomp on them although she decided to just play drum with those plump fleshes this time. Slapping Odessa's ass playfully and making them jiggle around, Eri giggled as she felt like she could get back at the dark skinned amazon's teasing!

"Pom pom pom!" she almost sang happily. "I think it's about time we work some fat off this part... Don't you agree, Dessa-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Eri, after several minutes of being completely under Odessa's spell, seemed to have regained her mischievous streak, as she now climbed on top of the ebony beauty and pinned her down by sitting on her. Eri was facing Odessa's butt as she sat down, and the ebony beauty felt her friend lean down and put her face very, very close to Odessa's ass again. She didn't bite it again, however, or even suck or kiss it, but instead started playing with Odessa's butt cheeks with her hands, slapping them as if she was playing the drums.

"Ohohoho! You stop that! Ha! You're such a child, Eri!" Odessa would say, not that she herself was exactly one to talk when it came to childishness. While Odessa was usually quite the formidable, refined woman, when she was with Eri she always seemed to be able to loosen up some. She would wiggle around underneath the auburn-haired wrestler, trying to escape, feeling the slapping causing her butt cheeks to jiggle.

"Oooohh, I can barely breathe, with your fat body squishing me like this!" Odessa would say.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:38 am

"You're one to talk~" Eri retorted to Odessa's comment about her being a child. "That's too bad. I had to deal with this pudgy ass of yours for a while back there, so deal with it!" the brunette chided before she starting to slap the ass cheeks of Odessa a little harder. "Mmm... yess... just look at all this fat. No wonder I could barely breathe..." she giggled while squeezing her friend's butt as well between the slapping.

Eri then leaned back while still playing with Odessa's ass, and she would slowly roll her own rear on top of the ebony beauty's back as well. It's like she's giving her friend some sort of massage with her butt, although she would occasionally bounce herself lightly for a little mischief. It's always fun teasing Odessa, just like being on the receiving end of the girl's teasing.

"So how are you going to tame me like this, Dessa-chaann~?" the brunette asked with a bratty tone, bouncing herself on top of the girl's back playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next