Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Disquiet Comfort

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Disquiet Comfort - Page 3 Empty Re: Disquiet Comfort

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:25 am

Johnny hungrily ate his own food while Taylor began speaking. He'd eaten eel so much, that he could definitely tell that this was exceptionally good, even for being a small little cafe. He chewed vigorously as he smiled at Taylor, listening to her words until she got to her point.

"Huh?"

Everything else made sense. Both of them had a lot piling up and Johnny was feeling the stress of it all too. He felt restless at the very least, unsure how to quiet himself down, and he knew it was the same for Taylor, but...

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said quietly, looking concerned but trying not to give away much more than that.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:39 am

Taylor shrugged, and her eyes wandered around the room while she searched for an answer. "I dunno, I just..." She pursed her lips, and then leaned across the table toward Johnny and lowered her voice.

"It's just embarrassing, ya know?" She said. "I don't want to have this problem, but, like... It was out of hand. I just thought I could be tough and plow through everything, but the panic attack thing... man..." She shook her head and gazed down at nothing in particular. "IMy body just did it. I couldn't help it. I feel like... If I don't have my body working as good as it can, I've got nothing, ya know?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 am

Johnny frowned at Taylor's words. He really didn't like seeing her in a helpless state and he knew she would do whatever she could IF she could without people as long as she could. it wasn't that she didn't know the value of support, she definitely did, but she still liked to be independent and be in control of things. If she was seeing a therapist, then it was because she had no choice.

Johnny reached under the table and grabbed her hand. "I just wish you'd have told me. Just cause... I wanna know and junk." He said, tilting his head. "But... I think you've got way more than your smokin hot bod." He said grinning. "You'd figure out a way out of any problem, I know it, babe." He encouraged. "And even if you couldn't do it alone, you're not alone. Everyone would help in whatever way they could."

Johnny paused. all of the usual platitudes were nice and comforting, but he thought that it just wasn't enough. "Still... I know it's not that easy. I really don't know what I'm gonna do myself. I've just been staying in my routine, thinkin it's gonna be ok but I know that when I finally get in that ring, I'm probably going to get killed. That roided up freak can squash my head like a grape. And Kelly's a different kind of pain in the ass, but both of em aren't just... people that can be dealt with the normal way. Fuck that, man." He said and pushed his tea away form him and squeezed Taylor's hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:09 am

Taylor listened, an inscrutable expression on her face, wide eyed and unflinching. She heard Johnny out, and then squeezed his hand back harder and pulled it back across the table and leaned into him.

"Babe," she said sternly, and she obviously wasn't going to tolerate any arguments. "You're going to fuck him up."

She put Johnny's hand halfway between them and clasped it with both of her hands. Her gaze didn't falter, and she leaned even closer. Her voice lowered somewhat, to a throaty near-whisper. "You don't need to be as big or as strong, you just need to be a better fighter. And you are. And his bitches won't interfere, because they know that if they even think about it..."

Her lip curled up into a lopsided smirk, showing just a hint of her bright white teeth.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:07 am

"Yeah..." Johnny said half hearted as he looked at Taylor and felt her touch. He liked it. He needed it. He hoped she did too.

"Yeah, I kind of had the right idea last time. We'll see how it goes this time around. "You gonna be there? I know his girls ain't, but I still want ya around. And not just in the seats. Just..." He paused and turned away.

"I know it might be hard but as long as it's just me and him, don't step in, ok? It's just gotta be the two of us, man to asshole."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:36 am

Taylor cocked her head at Johnny's wishy-washiness. She knew by experience what it felt like to be facing down daunting odds, and she knew that to have any chance at all, you had to get your head in the game.

"Babe," she said more insistently. She squeezed his hand again and grabbed his chin to keep his eyes on hers. "You got this. I'll be there, for you and to make damn sure those other fucking cunts don't get any smart ideas, but I'm not gonna get between you and King. I won't have to."

She leaned farther over the table, folded over it at the waist enough to worry that the hem of her dress wasn't quite completely covering her butt. She slid her hand up his arm and moved her other hand off his chin to grab him by the collar and pull him in until they were nose to nose.

"Say it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:40 am

"I fucking got this!"

Johnny barked confidently as he stared into her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her, squeezing her hand. There was renewed and real determination in his gaze.

"Let's get the fuck out of here. We got so much shit to see still." He said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3