by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Off the World

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Off the World - Page 6 Empty Re: Off the World

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:11 am

"Okaaaay!"

Mercy yelled back from the bathroom. She added one last touch up to her make up, slid down her glasses and smoothed the front of her shirt. and sighed. She still had a pretty pounding headache and this was not the time she wanted to have to deal with Clyde, but she probably needed to know about what happened last night.

She rushed to the door as Clyde opened it and swung it open, smiling as she saw Clyde. "Hello, Mr. Gastin." She chirped. "C'mon in..." She stepped aside and motioned inside. "Welcome to, uh... Case de Wrenn..." She looked around. The place seemed a little messy for her tastes, but Clyde would probably think she was very meticulous. She was, but still, there were some things out of place. She hoped he wouldn't notice. She knew he wouldn't.

"Um... how are you?" She asked sheepishly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:00 am

Clyde was taken off guard by the door suddenly opening on him but smiled happily when he saw Mercy. "Ms. Wrenn." He muttered softly before going inside as instructed where he finally got a better look at Mercy's pad.

"Wooow...."
He said in awe. Mercy had a way better pad than he did! Hopefully she could manage it right now.

He snapped out of checking out Mercy's place when he heard her words. "Oh! I'm doin' alright. Uh... Here!" He extended his arm out to her to hand her some hot, fresh coffee.

"It's black. I hear it helps with hangovers. How are you?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:55 am

"Eww." Mercy said and wrinkled her nose at the black coffee. Of Course Clyde would try and push that on her. Did he not learn that she was, like, the girliest girl ever? She wasn't going to drink black coffee if her life depended on it. She took the cup and moved to the kitchen. She pulled out some vanilla creamer from the refrigerator and then added some sugar substitute.

Once she got the coffee so light brown it looked, and probably tasted, more like hot chocolate than coffee, she took a sip. "Mm!" Well, it was definitely good coffee.

"I'm fine, Clyde." Mercy said and looked over Clyde. "So... what, exactly, happened last night?" She said, eyeing Clyde incredulously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Almost on reflex, Clyde looked for an AFW camera to shrug apologetically at when Mercy voiced displeasure with the black coffee. But he wasn't in a ring or in front of a crowd. He wondered if that was his comfort zone.

He smiled while watching her sweeten her coffee, sipping on his. "Good!" He'd tell her with a happy smile before she asked her very serious question.

"Well... You met at the club, started dancin', you were VERRRY drunk and I said, "Lemme take ya to a hotel" but you insisted I take you back to your place. So I did! And uh... Yeah! That's what happened!" And he nodded reassuringly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:32 pm

"You tried to take me to a hotel....?" Mercy said dryly, giving Clyde an eye.

"Why would you think that would be a good idea, Clyde?" She scolded a bit, taking another sip on her coffee. "Ok, so, why didn't you just put me in a cab and send me on my way?" She said, still a bit wary of the Texan. "And why were you in a club? You certainly didn't come WITH me. I remember that much." She continued with the inquisition. "So, you were either following me around orrr..."

'You were out trolling for booty...' She finished the thought in her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:08 am

"Well I didn't know where you lived!" Clyde said, only to stand there as Mercy interrogated him sternly, scratching the back of his head. Why was she being like this? Didn't she trust him?  "I ain't that much of a dog, right?" He thought.

"Followin' ya? Babe please. You was the one that was all over me! Like... The whole night!" He said, leaning down a bit towards her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:19 am

Mercy raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean, all over you? She asked. Her cheeks began to redden though. She knew what he meant. She knew what drinking did to her... it was exactly why she tried to stay off the big girl drinks! But... she had just gotten fired! She was allowed to have one... or six!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:35 am

"W-Well..." The more Clyde thought about it. He wondered HOW in the hell he managed to turn Mercy's advances down.

"Ta' some things up. Ya tried ta' blow me in a cab, fuck in an elevator and then... Fuck ya ta'... Darude? Sandstorm or whatever? Fuck you while you listened to Darude, yeah." He said before giving her a nervous grin, it was a little funny thinking back on it but he worried about his innocence so he got serious.

"But I promise ya. I never. Tried anything. "

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:58 am

"Sandstorm is overplayed!"

Mercy blurted out as if that would make a proper case as to her actions last night. Her cheeks reddened with each enumeration Clyde made. It was awful, but it didn't exactly sound unlike Mercy... unfortunately.

"So... then you just went home?" Mercy asked, peering at Clyde. Mercy liked to think that it was just Clyde that made her get so... like that... but she also wasn't so sure. Even if she was... that presented a different set of problems.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Clyde jerked back at Mercy's sudden outbust, leaving him blinking at her in confusion while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Again she was looking at him like that. "Ta' Bonnie's place but yeah." He tried to reassure her, he didn't even know how to react to her suspensions of him.

"What? You think I'd do that to you and just leave?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next