by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers

2 posters

Go down

Tension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers Empty Tension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:53 am

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers Empty Re: Tension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:45 am

After the toxic environment left in the crowd courtesy of Reira, the reception to the GM of Tension Melissa Sellers actually seemed some what tame! She didn't have any of the audiences affection but she didn't *usually* antagonize crowd members directly... if she decided to so, she would be sure to always hide it in a veil of subtlety, leaving the fools wondering if they had actually just been insulted or not.

No music played as Melissa still did not have a theme that she felt suited and complimented her appropriately. Thus there was only the sound of the crowd as she walked out dressed in a blood red silk ankle length dress with a slit at the left hand side. Embodied in black on the right was a interesting pattern which bared resemblance to a number of rose's stems and thorns. Behind her walked Nurse Nina and Nurse Nikki, dress in black suit for the occasion... Nikki held a large brief case while Nina held under one arm a cushioned folded chair.

They got to the ring and ascended the staircase at the corner before stepping in through the ropes. Nina quickly made her way to the middle of the ring and set up the chair for Ms. Sellers who then sauntered majestically over and slid fluidly down into a sitting position, raising one leg up high so as to cross over the top of the other. She had a microphone in hand and in true Sellers' style, she waited quite patiently for the noise from the audience to die down so that she would be speaking only on her own terms.

"Well isn't this just lovely dearies...?" Melissa cooed, lethargically swiping back a couple of stray blonde strands of hair that was dangling in front of her face

"Another Tension pay per view so soon after the last, I really am spoiling you aren't I... I guess you could call me the gift that just keeps giving, the evidence is quite clear of that... After all, was I not the one that gifted you a goddess of a hentai champion and Thorn of a Rose member Ms. Minetti."
The reception to that so called "gift" was a lot less warmer to the gift of the PPV.. Melissa stopped for a moment and looked around the audience as if in mock surprise at their response.

"Do you not agree that that magnificent champion I had chosen for you has reigned supreme over the hentai division? In fact for quite some time she has not had a hentai title match because, in part, there has not been any suitable male opponents that I felt could grace the same ring as my hentai champion" Melissa uncrossed her legs and then recrossed them, swapping the one that was on top as she leaned carefully to one side on the chair. She gave Nikki the slightest of looks and the pink haired girl moved to one corner, crouching down to place the large brief case on the floor and starting to in put the lock combination

"Sometimes in order to move forwards you need to take a step backwards, thus to get around this problem of unsuitable challengers I have decided to take drastic actions... with the consent of Ms. Minetti... We have chosen to vacate the Hentai title belt while she takes a deserved break from the wrestling scene." Melissa indicated with her hand towards Nikki, who at that moment pulled the Tension Hentai title belt out of the cushioned interior of the case she had been carrying... Gripping it in both hands she lifted it above her head and started to parade it around the perimeter of the ring.

"What does this mean? Well my dearies, it means that the Tension Hentai belt is now available for the taking... By someone that is able to sexually impress the likes of myself of course. I would be somewhat amused to see if there is a male competitor actually capable of such a task... So to all of you hentai wrestlers..."
As she spoke, Nikki walked slowly up behind her and to one side, holding the belt up so that it was in view with the GM of Tension

"Let us begin the sexual pursuit for glory.."
As the crowd cheered the camera slowly zoomed in onto the gold belt held up high under the spotlights...

Spotlight
characters:
Tension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers ELZuoMvTension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers OG5hnuaTension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers Cg3CzYmTension Hentai Title Announcement by Melissa Sellers 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down