by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Addyson Queensbury Vs. Da Xia

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Addyson Queensbury Vs. Da Xia Empty Addyson Queensbury Vs. Da Xia

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Match Type: Hentai Collar
Winning Conditions: The wrestler who strips their opponent and places a collar on their neck will be declared the winner.
Special conditions: Hentai is allowed and encouraged. The winner will have the loser as a servant/slave for the next twenty four hours

Addyson wasn't sure if she appreciated the stipulations to the match, but as long as the upper management fulfilled her request for a match against Da Xia, she would have no issue with whatever kind of sport they wanted to make of it. As she waited for her theme, Pip was right by her side, excited as she could be.

"I can't wait for you to show that juicy strumpet a thing or two, mum!" She said. "It means a real lot you doin this for me! I'll be right at ringside rootin hard for ya!"

Addyson shook her head. "You're staying away from the arena tonight, Pip." She replied matter-of-factually. "I'm not doing this for your sake. This is for Queen and country. The pride of Britain and all that." She went on. Pip frowned, but she knew that even if Addyson wouldn't say it, she was definitely doing it, at least in part, for Pip's sake and that made the red head beam with pride.

"At attention, Lieutenant!" Addyson said as her music began to play. Pip stiffened up immediately. Addyson saluted her and nodded. "At ease." She said and walked out as soon as the intro finished. She walked briskly to the ring. She was still in full uniform, her skirt displaying her dark stockings and her peaked cap situated perfectly upon her ringleted blonde hair. She knew she'd be losing some of it tonight, though she hoped to finish off the Chinese bully in short order.

She found that there were collars on each corner post, just waiting to be slapped around whichever girl ended up nude first. Addyson knew that it would not be her as she slipped easily to her corner and waited with stoic patience for Da Xia to emerge from backstage.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Addyson Queensbury Vs. Da Xia Empty Re: Addyson Queensbury Vs. Da Xia

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 am

Da Xia stood in the back, waiting for her call up on to stage and into the ring. It wasn't long after the match she had with that British Pip after she had ruthlessly and utterly dominated her with what she assumed to be her boss watching on. She wasn't that surprised when she heard that woman, Addyson, challenged her to a match and higher ups put them in this interesting variation of a collar match. Da Xia scoffed, she didn't care about the match as she sought to complete the set tonight when she humiliated Addyson, just her like her little Pip, and showed the entire crowd that Addyson was nothing more than a stuck up bitch.

Walking towards the stage, Da Xia couldn't help but noticed Pip leaving as Da Xia gave her a look, it wasn't long and it was a passing view, but it showed that Da Xia didn't forget about the little Pip as she looked at her with victorious and mocking eyes. "Your boss is next." she hissed out at Pip as she disappeared behind the curtain and onto the stage. She was not well received by the crowd, well aware of her antics and unnecessary ruthlessness, but the Chinese Bully didn't care much for what the people thought of her as she made her way down to the ring.

Climbing up into the ring, she would stand in her corner, dressed in her pink Chinese dress and black stockings with her long pig tailed hair as she locked eyes with Addyson. She could see the stoic look in her opponent's eyes, even though there was not much to work off of, Da Xia guessed that Addyson was not pleased with what she did to Pip. Shamelessly and blatantly ignoring Addyson's warnings as they now found themselves in the ring, she didn't speak to Addyson and instead chose to give her a condescending smirk and giggle before leaning back into her corner, taking the match rather casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 am

Once Da Xia was in the ring, Addyson took a moment to meticulously remove the excessive parts of her uniform. She undid the tie and draped it over the top rope. She unbuttoned her overshirt and folded it very carefully as well. She then placed her hat on the small pile and handed all of it to the referee. She was no dressed in a white button up undershirt and a black calf length skirt with suspenders holding her skirt up.

She focused on Da Xia as she giggled and began to play coy. While she did, she slowly began to roll up her sleeves, showing off the bit of toned muscle she had formed on her arms.

"Please, poppet." Addyson said finally. "Do us both a favor and cut the bullshit. We both know there isn't a spec of charm on you. I assure you whatever coy tricks you have up your sleeve will not work on me, so let's try and be dignified about all of this. I want this unpleasantness to be over as quickly as you do."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:35 am

Da Xia's smirk turned into a frown as she heard the curt response from Addyson, the woman knew how to suck the joy out of everything. But still, Da Xia attempted to have a little fun with Addyson as she watched her rolling up her sleeves, seeing the toned muscle of her opponent but paid no mind to it other than it existed. "Awww...what's wrong?" she asked as she hopped out of her corner and towards the center of the ring.

"Are you still mad that I made your Pip my bitch?" she asked with the most innocently looking face she could muster without breaking out into a laugh upon thinking about Pip. She was really high off of that match, only with the fact of how much she enjoyed the fact of watching Addyson stand by while she beat Pip after stripping her naked.

In fact, it made her even boast about it. "When I'm done beating you and collaring you up, I'll be sure to chain you somewhere and force you to watch when I go work on that little Pip of yours!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:55 am

Addyson coolly listened to Da Xia speak. Once she was finished, she smiled very faintly. "Now, there you go, Poppet." She said. "Isn't it quite liberating to not have to pretend?" She then waved her hand. "Then again, British civility could be the product of years of lying to ourselves." She mused.

"Either way, when I've put the collar on you, I'm afraid you'll find my punishment much more tedious than having to watch me have a shag with someone you're fond of. After the traumatizing experience you put Pip through, she could use an assistant to help her catch up on her work. papers to file, shoes to shine and all that."

When the bell rang, Addyson put up her fists like a boxer and beckoned Da Xia. "Let's see how you fare against someone who isn't the pushover that Pip, unfortunately, is." She said as she slowly began to circle Da Xia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:33 am

As Da Xia listened to Addyson talk, the more she disliked her way of talking. It seemed to fit those stuck up British that she envisioned them as such. "Ugh. You even talk like a prude. At least I could enjoy listening to that Pip scream out." Da Xia mouthed off as she watched Addyson put up her hands in boxing fashion.

Da Xia knew that immediately she wasn't going to win in a fist fight, because she wasn't a brawler in any way, shape, or fashion. But that didn't mean that she was going to back down from the Brit as she brought her arms up for an instinctive guarding stance, it wasn't great but she felt it would do in not getting her lights punched out.

"Ha! Working as that pathetic runt's assistant!? I'm surprise you even keep the little bitch as a servant, I bet she even fails at that!" Da Xia shouted, giving a harsh, unadulterated opinion of her former opponent. "Oh yeah? Well I can make threats to you know! Your idea sounds much better though, when I slap that collar on your neck, I'm going to keep you chained up so you can watch me fuck that Pip three ways to Sunday!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:51 am

Addyson narrowed her eyes at Da Xia's words. The Chinese bully was trying to goad her, she knew that well enough, but for her threats to mean something, she'd have to actually win the fight and Addyson was definitely not going to let that happen.

"She's the best around." Addyson replied simply to all of Da Xia's words. She meant it too. For all of Pip's flaws, she always performed her duties most excellently.

Addyson moved in and eyed Da Xia. This wasn't a boxing match so throwing a punch seemed silly, but she needed to find out what the girl was made of, so as she approached she feinted a punch and then aimed a kick at the Chinese Bully's side.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:46 am

"True, she was best at screaming." Da Xia gave one last quip before the two engaged with Addyson starting up the bout with a punch. Da Xia smiled as she leaned back, wasn't going to be hit by such a basic move as it was easy to tell that it was coming from Addyson's stance and was probably due to her riling her up with her words. If it was going to be like this, Da Xia felt that it was going to be an easy fight for her to overcome Addyson and fuck Pip right in front of her.

However, Da Xia was quick to realize that she was getting a head of herself as Addyson pulled her hand back and nailed her in the side with a kick. "Huuu!" she groaned out, being surprised by the hit. "Tch!" she hissed out, backing away from the kick in order to take off some of the pressure of the kick digging into her side. She would stumble back to the ropes, putting some distance between her and Addyson. Normally she would roll out of the ring to frustrate her opponent, but right now she was the one frustrated as she gritted her teeth.

"Why you bitch!" she shouted as she ran at Addyson, attempting to tackle her to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:25 am

Addyson was already coming at her when Da Xia backed away. She knew she couldn't give the girl any kind of room to breath, so she charged, hoping to hit the point of her knee into Da Xia's gut and double her over. Unfortunately, Da Xia wasn't going to sit there and take it.

However, Addyson was fine with the exchange, even if her knee couldn't stop the tackle, she didn't mind going on her back to drive it even deeper into the Chinese bully's belly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:08 am

Da Xia's eyes widened as she crashed into Addyson's knee, forcing her breath out of her but luckily because she was already hunched over and managed to push her shoulder into Addyson's gut, she managed to avoid most of the impact as she was stopped in her tracks. Letting out a slight cough, Da Xia would retaliate by wrapping her arms around the lifted knee, looking to keep it there and keep Addyson on one leg.

She would follow up by attempting to sink her teeth into the thigh, there was no need to keep appearances with flashy holds or the like to Da Xia as long as it worked, it was effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next