by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Extended Family Visitation

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Extended Family Visitation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Extended Family Visitation

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:28 am

Alaina nodded as Kei spoke, her eyes locked in with the veterans. She understood the message Kei was conveying, and once she heard Kei was here Alaina understood that people have off days from workouts. As much as she wanted to do something and mix it up with Kei she didn't want to intrude. She felt she had to be polite now, especially after all her trash talk in the match, taking shots at Kei's age and fitness which were obviously untrue insults.

"I know I don't have to prove anything to you Kei. I have to prove it to myself." Alaina stated plainly and seriously. "We are just about the same size, and I have to prove to myself I can hang with you, and I want to see where I stand in that ring next to someone with experience. If today is a down day I can come back tomorrow. I'll be wearing this same attire and I am down for anything. A spar, a contest to see who can last longer running the ropes, arm wrestling, that crazy chop challenge.... you name it and I will do it."

Alaina kept her eyes on Kei, waiting quietly for Kei's answer. The more challenges Kei accepted the better, but the spar was the biggest key. Alaina didn't want to see where she stood against Kei, she needed to see where she stood.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:48 am

"I kind of get what you mean, but I've noticed what you've done there and you've done quite well. Plus I've noticed you're still in title contention, which is good considering what we went through and other matches you've been involved in lately. It's good to see the talent in you isn't being completely wasted and not given to a bunch of fapjobs who have no business soiling and disgracing the canvas people like you and I apply our craft on. Looking at your record there it is an interesting mix, but if you want to prove to yourself that you can hang with me let me ask you something. Looking back, do you have any regrets whatsoever? In our match I admit I made some mistakes and should have done differently, but I don't regret a thing. But if you want to prove something to yourself here is what I want you to do. If you want you may stay and workout here, but before you leave take good look in the mirror and find what it is exactly that makes you feel the way you do and tell me."

If she does stay to work out Kei will give her a form to fill out, pretty standard given the operation she is running, but she does tell her she'll waive the one day guest/tryout fee. Depending how both of their days go she may or may not do the same for when she comes back tomorrow. Regardless though Kei would intend of giving Alaina her full attention.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:34 pm

"Yeah, I will stay and work out but I can already answer your question. I want to be the best, better than anyone and I'm not where I want to be. Its frustrating, but I know where I want to get to." Alaina said as she looked towards the ring. "I will be over there ready for whoever wants to work on anything with me today."

Alaina nodded at Kei and made her way to the ring, eagerly stepping in. She wanted a good workout and didn't care what it was. Anything that helped her get better was good enough.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:34 pm

When Kelly arrived back there the next day a small part of her was pondering going through with this. Sure she agreed to do whatever it was Alaina wanted to do, but still she wasn't sure if it was really needed. When she arrived she didn't see if Alaina was already there or not, well, not right away as she eventually did see her. She wondered how Alaina got inside before she did but wouldn't probe her too much about it.

Before she would step inside the ring she would asks Alaina if she has an answer for her relating to what she asked her the other day.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Alaina grinned as Kei spoke. "I regret not being better. I regret every loss, and I don't want to get better. I need to get better. I want a title around my waist, and I want to be a champion that the people deserve to have, not just some traditional chump." Alaina said in a very serious tone. She meant every word of what she said.

She leaned against the ropes and waited for Kei to enter. "All right, standard match sound good? I need to see where I stand against you when you are going 100% and not messing around at all." Alaina added as she stepped away from the ropes, moving to the center of the ring looking ready for a good, hard spar. Alaina playfully flexed her arms. "Without weapons these are gonna be hard for you to overcome Kei." She said, winking. She wanted to go all out but figured a little fun before the spar was in order.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:42 am

"No need to be super formal, you can call me Kelly here" she told Alaina. She then looked around to see if anyone else was around. She figured if Alaina was serious about this maybe they should have someone ref them, or something to that extent. Around that time Jesse arrived. She didn't look like she was here to work out today, but more to pick up something she left behind the previous day. When she was spotted Kelly told her what was going on made the suggestion to Jesse. Jesse was ok with it since she wasn't in a rush to get anywhere, but it would be up to Alaina if she wanted someone to oversee things.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:21 am

Alaina was dressed and ready, so the idea of a referee appealed to her. It made things seem more official even though it was a spar. Kelly was taking this seriously as well. Alaina wanted to go up against her at 100%, not at half-speed. When Alaina saw Jesse she nodded, this girl looked to be very fit and a sharp student. "Sure, Jesse looks like she would make a great referee. Hell, I sort of want to step into the ring with her once I'm done with you." Alaina said with a wink.

Alaina stood in place stretching, ready to get started now that everything was set. Of course the bell hadn't rang yet but she was ready. She had been ready since yesterday when she knew that Kelly was present.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:09 pm

Jesse heard what Alaina said but wasn’t too sure about that, at least not at the current moment. Kelly informs Alaina that Jesse has officiated before, which would be news that Alaina would like to hear. Kelly adds that given the environment Jesse is fine with what she has now, unless Alaina wants to her change into actual ref attire, though Kelly wasn’t wearing any of her usual ring gear but just some workout clothing and that didn’t appear to be an issue at the moment.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:03 pm

"I am cool with Jesse wearing whatever is comfortable, so if she wants to stay dressed in what she has that's cool with me." Alaina shrugged and kept stretching. She was ready to get started, although she did appreciate the little details Kelly had paid attention to for the spar.

"I'm ready to go whenever you two are set." Alaina added, focusing now on Kelly. She had to keep her head in the game for this, and was going to show what she was made of. Well, she wasn't showing others what she was made of so much as re-affirming to herself where she stood with her training. Today that was just as important as winning.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Jesse appeared to be ok with what she had on, though Kelly suggested she at least toss some knee pads on, something any ref should have at the very minimum to protect against mat burn. Kelly mentions of an extra pair she has laying around nearby and lets Jesse use them for now. It takes Jesse a little bit to get them on but when she does she looks like she is going to step inside. She noticed a bell just resting on the apron, but against the corner close to her and she picked up the small metal piece that was attached to it and used it to ring the bell before she stepped in.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next