Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

On and On and On....

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

On and On and On.... Empty On and On and On....

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:23 am

Valley had been so close to getting a shower. So close. After a grueling match with Teddy Cat Hori, her body was begging for some hot water to rinse off all the grime. But she was doing well, these days. Winning matches. Making new fans. Mixing it up with some great talent. There were people, plenty of people, who wanted to see her wrestle. Real popularity. And that was why she was in the back, still sweaty from her match, aching all over, more than ready to change  out of the skintight outfit she was wearing...but couldn't until she signed a poster for one of the stagehands.

"Okay, fair warning, She popped the cap off the sharpie he handed her. "My handwriting is terrible." She'd took the poster he'd handed to her and laid it on a nearby table, getting a nice surface for it. He seemed like a nice guy - new on the crew, too new to know that he wasn't supposed to be bugging the wrestlers during showtime. And it wasn't even for him, it was for his ridiculously cute little girl back home. How could she refuse?

"That's fine." He nodded and looked over her shoulder. Small guy, about her height, with thin-rimmed glasses and a thick accent. Not the best English speaker she'd met in Tokyo, but he spoke her language far better than she did his. "Can you find a spot or..."

The poster had quite a few AFW superstars on it - Taylor, Akashi, Adrian, Angel, Kelly. It even had Silver Ace, though it was out of date with her 'classic' costume. All the PG-13 big names the company had to offer. with a few signatures next to their pictures... but no sign of Valley, though. Not that she expected there to be, since the poster was made last year, when she was still new and trying to establish herself. But it was a stark reminder: she still had places to go and hurdles to jump over. If she wanted her face on an AFW poster someday, she'd have to earn it. Valley wasn't there yet, but she woulld be. Sooner or later.

"Here's just fine." She signed off the side, right beside the AFW logo, and handed the poster back to the stagehand with the best smile her tired face could manage.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
acuyra
acuyra

Back to top Go down

On and On and On.... Empty Re: On and On and On....

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:15 am

Teddy Cat Hori looked like hell. Sweaty, bruises forming on her barely covered body, clearly exhausted and limping, sore all over. Yet as beaten up as she was, her spirit was soaring, feeling pure exhilaration over her performance in her AFW debut.

Heading backstage, intending on going towards the locker rooms for a much deserved shower, she stopped when she spotted her opponent also in the back, signing a poster. As the lucky fan walked off, Teddy limped her way towards Valley Doll, waving and speaking loudly from halfway across the room.

"H-Hey! Just a second!"

She said, stalling Valley long enough for Teddy to reach her, coming up face to face before...sticking out her hand.

"I just wanna say, thanks for the match! That was one hell of a contest, I'm gonna be sore for days after that! You're a damn good fighter, you earned that win!"

She exclaimed, offering Valley a big smile and, since no fans were around them at the moment, dropping her trademark "Nya", certainly to the blondes relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Valley jumped when she heard Teddy's voice echoing through the hallway, and her body immediately tensed up at the sound. Pure reflex - after all, just a few minutes, ago, hearing Teddy yell would have been the prelude to something quite painful.

She calmed down quick, though, and turned to her feline opponent. They were alone, now. No more fans to put on a show for, no flashing lights to pose in front of. Just two wrestlers talking after a hard day's work, and Valley was quite glad to see Teddy leaving her gimmick inside the ring.

"Right back at you." Valley took the shake and returned it vigorously. Sportmanship wasn't exactly the most common commodity in the AFW, so she'd treasure it when she could find it. "You're good. Especially good considering the break you took. I hate when girls take time off and come back in worse shape than when they were on the road."

Valley wouldn't mention it, but that would include a time she took two months off from Slamazons and gained fifteen pounds in the interim. More than a little embarrassing.

She let Teddy's hand go, stepped away, and sat on the edge of the table, glad to get in some much needed relief for her soles. "Sorry for getting on you about your gimmick so much. Never been my style, but not everyone can pull something like that off and not have it be super-silly." She brought her leg up and winced, as she started to massage the spot that Teddy had worked over with the figure-four That would be tender for days. "You do a much better job than most."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:48 pm

"Heh, thanks...I know the gimmick can be silly, but its what I was known for back in Wrestle Angels, and I figured it would at least help any old Wrestle Angel fans recognize me. I do love cats though, have 3 of them at home."

She winced, rubbing the back of her head.

"Training wasn't easy, took me two years to get back in ring shape and do enough sparring to think I might have a shot at getting back in the ring. You're no slouch yourself though. One issue I have with AFW is that its so full of barely legal teens doing hentai that people start thinking anything over 22 is old age, glad to see somebody else is showing them that you don't have to be 18 to be a good wrestler."

Sitting next to Valley, Teddy smirked at her, giving her a nudge.

"Though uh...that girl screaming for you in the front row seemed young...student? friend?...giiiiirrrrlllfriend?"

She teased, winking at the blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:08 pm

When Teddy mentioned her obvious love of cats, Valley reached into her pocket and pulled out her wallet, shuffling through a few pictures until she found the one she was looking for.

"Valentine." She handed her former - and likely future - opponent a picture of her cat, idly playing with his poor, battered mouse toy. "My mother got him for me a couple years ago, after I won my first title." She smiled at the thought of it, rememnbering when he was a little lost-looking kitten, sitting on top of her shiny belt.

"And yeah." She waved to a few of the stagehands as they walked by, then turned to Teddy. "It's not easy, sometimes. Especially last year, near the end. I got totally blown up in this match with Akashi, and then Taylor came out and made fun of me, and that was just..." She threw her hands up, hating herself for even bringing that incident up. She'd tried hard to block it out of her mind. "For a while, I thought I might've peaked, you know? High-flyers have a shorter shelf life than most, anyway, and I've been doing it for over a decade. But I stuck with it, and I kept at it, and I really think I've got a few more good years to offer the business before I start considering cushy ring commentator jobs and stuff like that. People think I'm too old, let them." She pummeled her palm with a little wild smile. "They'll be the ones looking silly when this old chick takes their title."

She leaned to the side and gave Teddy a gentle bump with their heads. "And my giiirrrrrrrllllfriend helped me get through a lot of that, yeah. Though I'm probably going to avoid making out with her in the middle of a match from now on. As fun as that was..."

Last edited by acuya on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Teddy couldn't resist letting out an excited gasp, leaning in to gaze at the picture of the cuddly Valentine, before giving Valley Doll a weird look.

"D'awwwwwwww! He's so cuuuute!....wait, you keep your wallet on you while you wrestle?"

Teddy blinked, raising an eyebrow at the Doll before patting her own sides, noting the lack of pockets on her rather revealing ring attire.

"Well, mine's in my bag, but I've got three cats right now, or well, two cats and one kitten. Their so adorable..."

She winced a little at the head bump, her own head rather sore, but lightly bumped her hip against Valley's, intent on teasing her a little.

"Awww, but that was cute though! Heck, I'm kinda jealous, she's a pretty hot girl. Isn't she the one they call Silver Ace? You dirty old Doll you, you've picked one of the hottest young wrestlers here and took her for yourself, seems pretty serious too from that kiss!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:22 pm

When Valley issued her open challenge, Alaina was a couple blocks away from the arena.  She floored it there and changed as quickly as she could.  Clad in her leopard print sports bra, briefs, kneepads and boots she ran out of the locker room..... only to see Valley Doll already facing off against Hori.

Alaina caught the match backstage anyway, she recalled Valley defeating her a little over a year ago but being a consumate professional about it.  The anti-Z.Z.  Still, being competitive meant that Alaina always wanted to face Valley again outside of a spar.  Shit... factor in her relationship with Alaina's friend Silver Ace and you had a terrific threesome, wrestling-wise that is.  

A short time later, Alaina saw the two wrestlers chatting in the hallway.  Alaina smiled and approached with her hands on her hips.  "Ya know Val, I was really hoping I was gonna be the one who appeared on that entry ramp to challenge ya again but this young lady beat me to it."  As Alaina walked up she reached out to give Valley Doll a nice big hug.  "Its been a while, how have you been?  I've seen you piling up some impressive wins!"  Alaina added before turning to Hori.  "Hey, I am Alaina Sanders.  I used to watch Wrestle Angels and your looked really good in your comeback.  I faced Val here in my second Friction match, she kicked my ass pretty good."  Alaina said as she introduced herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Valley was just about to instruct Teddy in the many functional benefits that came along with including pockets in one's ring attire, when she caught a familiar face heading their way - none other than Alaina Sanders, one of the AFW's brightest rising stars. She wasn't suprised to hear that the Amazon was gunning for a rematch, either. It had been a while since they stepped in the ring together, but Valley remembered it fondly. Tough, vibrant, energetic, and deceptively strong, with some good fundamentals to back it all up. A solid opponent, and from what she'd seen, the budding wrestlerette's skills had skyrocketed thanks to her dojo tutelege.

"Sweaty hug, sweaty hug." The Slamazon returned the Amazon's embrace and patted her on the back. "I won our match. Saying I kicked your butt would be pushing it, though. I distinctly remember hurting for a solid week after that." She gave Alaina a quick punch in the shoulder and leaned back against the table, putting the pressure off her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Teddy let out a small yelp as a tall girl clad in wrestling gear suddenly ran up to them, letting out a small wall of words in the process.

Luckily for the worn out Teddy, the girl was friendly, and seemed to know Valley Doll as well. Extending her hand, the pink haired girl offered a polite nod of her head, despite the pain in caused her neck.

"Hiya, I'm Teddy Cat Hori, nice to see somebody remembered me! You look pretty strong, I could see if Valley had trouble with you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:09 am

Alaina laughed as Valley spoke of their last match. She had good memories about it, mostly because she had come a long way since then. "I tried to keep up and I remember getting kicked silly, stumbling around only to get lucky to slam ya around a couple times." Alaina said before turning her attention to Teddy Cat Hori. "Thanks! I try to stay in shape so I can throw people around a bit but you look pretty strong yourself!"

Alaina saw that the two were understandably worn out from their intense matchup. She went over to a vending machine and offered to buy them some water, or whatever they felt would hydrate them. "I know you've been making a push Val, and Hori here seems like she can make an instant impact! What sorta goals do you have your sights on ladies?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum