by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Whine and Cheesed Off!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whine and Cheesed Off! Empty Whine and Cheesed Off!

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:18 am

"What. The. Hell."

Allie looked at the screen and dug her fingers into the pillow she had been hugging against her as she watched the screen. She had been watching some AFW, to try and get a sample of the scene from an audience member's point of view. Though she was new to the managing gig, she definitely had what it took to be the best manager ever! She was even doing research!

However, as the next segment started up, there was a masked blonde going on and on about how unfair life was and how she deserved to get another shot at the title. Normally Allie could care less, but she was somewhat familiar with the blonde. At least, she knew of her associations.

"No, I don't like this one bit!" She said and took off the baseball cap she had used to pull her hair up. She stood up and looked around, getting annoyed that Syd just wasn't around to scowl and talk shit to. "Hey, Syd!" She barked. "Get in here and look at this! This is bullshit!" She said, hoping that it would at least pique the dour girl's interest. She knew Syd didn't like bullshit, but she sure liked to scowl at it. It was one of the few things they had in common, even if Syd took it to an insufferable level.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Whine and Cheesed Off! Empty Re: Whine and Cheesed Off!

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Syd emerged from the kitchen holding a banana in one hand and a hatchet in the other. She stared at the TV with muted disinterest and pulled her long, silver ponytail over her shoulder, somewhat awkwardly, since she was also holding an old, leather-handled, miniature axe.

"So?" She said without the slightest hint of outrage, or interest.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:14 am

"Uuuugh, Syd!"

Allie huffed and rolled her eyes at the silver haired girl. "Of course you wouldn't get it." She said and pointed at the TV "So, that masked bitch got her ass kicked at Summer Splash and now she thinks she deserves another title shot!"

Allie wrinkled her nose in distaste. "Usually I don't care about stuff but this is different. She's part of Taylor's stupid gym or whatever dumb thing they call it here! Hmph. It's just stupid! And everyone knows only ugly people wear masks. I bet you she's some kind of gargoyle or something, Syd!"

Allie paused her ranting and blinked. She looked over Syd and her eyes focused on the girl's hands.

"Why do you have a hatchet?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:12 am

Syd snorted. "Why don't you fight her?"

She glanced down at her hatchet, and then made a face at Allie and her stupid question. It didn't matter why she had a hatchet.

"Who's that one?" She said, nodding to the TV where Alaina Sanders was joining the masked one in the ring. She lifted her banana to peel it, but had no free hand. After a moment of indecision, she put the banana on the coffee table and chopped off the end of it with a bang.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:24 am

Allie narrowed her eyes at Syd when she made her suggestion. She didn't come here to fight. She came here to throw Syd at people. She was very good at doing that. Syd's question was just as ridiculous to Allie as Allie's was to Syd.

However, she became distracted when Syd nodded to the television. Allie wrinkled her brow. "My gosh, it's just one bimbo after the other, isn't it. I guess Taylor thinks if she gathers enough of them up, there might be one brain betw-WHATTHEFUCKSYD!?"

Allie was panting as she stared at the silver haired girl. "The stuff out here, you don't get to just hatchet! This stuff is nice! If you want to be a maniac and start axing up your room, then fine, but not out here!" She huffed. "If you need me to peel your banana, I'll peel your damn banana!" Allie knew the follies of back talking Syd when she didn't have an axe in her hand, she could only guess how foolish her words were now. Unfortunately, she felt she needed to stand her ground.

She brushed her hands down her shirt and sighed. "That's Alaina Sanders. Another stupid bitch from Taylor's dumb school. Why, do you want to beat her up?" Allie said with a bit of a sparkle in her eye. Syd had said she wouldn't fight Taylor directly, but that didn't mean she couldn't beat up her friends!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:33 am

Syd ignored Allie's histrionics and fumbled to try to peel her banana with the tip of the hatchet blade, but she couldn't get it to go.

"I don't care. It doesn't matter who I beat up," she said predictably. "And titles don't matter, either, I don't know why you're so excited about them. Especially the Entropy title. Who cares? That belt is a joke."

She gave up on the hatchet and set it down on the table while she finally peeled her banana, and then picked it back up while she began to eat it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:40 am

Allie couldn't help but grin as Syd struggled with the banana. She was about to snatch it from her when she finally got sensible about it but then picked the stupid hatchet back up.

"They matter to me because I want to show Taylor that I can do much better than she can without even stepping foot into a ring. If you don't care about them and all you care about is beating people up, then don't worry about me putting you in title matches. Just be happy you get to make someone ugly, alright?" She said. "if it makes you feel better, then I'll wear it around. You can just keep walking around being grumpy and emo."

Allie then paused. "But, seriously, why do you have a hatchet? Where did you even get it from?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:30 pm

"I saw it in a store, and I liked it," Syd said matter-of-factly, in between mouthfuls of banana. "You can't burden me with your need for arbitrary significance for stuff. If you can come all the way to Japan just to try to show up your half-sister, I can have a hatchet."

She looked back at the TV. "Are they gonna both fight Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt, then? They should just fight each other.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Allie rolled her eyes at Syd's response. It was dumb. Syd was dumb. Who likes hatchets? She ignored it and looked back at the screen.

"It looks like they wanna. I don't think either of them should get to fight her, though. So what if she might've cheated. If they wanted to win, then they should've done a better job of not letting her do it." Allie shrugged. "If you wanted to take her title away and you get to choose the match, why would you ever pick a match where she can just DQ herself and keep the belt? That's dumb."

Allie's head dipped from side to side briefly as she thought about it. "I guess if she couldn't DQ herself, though, then she could just have her little gang beat up her opponent and pin them. Actually, it's all pretty smart." She decided. She also decided she liked that Gwendolyn girl, but she would like it even more if Syd kicked her face in.

"What's the most girls you've ever fought at once? You were in a gang or something, right?" Allie assumed. "So you probably fought tons of girls all the time. Did anyone ever shoot at you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:45 am

Syd snorted again, and gestured at Allie with the stump of her banana. "So what if she bent the rules? She's obviously better than them. I don't even know what the problem is if they want to fight her again."

She chewed the last of her banana thoughtfully while she stared at the TV, and then tossed the peel on the coffee table. "Why would you think that?" She cocked an eyebrow without looking at Allie. "I don't like people. I don't need a bunch of stupid, sophomoric thugs around me. I'm a lone wolf. And..." She trailed off. "I've never fought more than one person, but I like to focus on my work. It would be too distracting to fight more than one, and it wouldn't be as good."

She shrugged. "But I guess Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt is screwed, though. They're going to kill her, which sucks, because they so don't deserve to."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum