by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Marshmallow Hell makes a Challenge! (Any tag team)

Go down

Marshmallow Hell makes a Challenge! (Any tag team) Empty Marshmallow Hell makes a Challenge! (Any tag team)

Post by Softsquad Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:08 pm

The Nightcore version of "Everytime we Touch" filled the AFW's speakers and Zoe Taylor walked out onto the ramp. She had on a pair of baggy jeans and her favorite black hoodie that had "ZT" in gold on her back. She held her arms out wide as if to welcome the AFW fans and they too responded with light claps and cheers for the newbie. Zoe smiled and pulled the zipper on her hoodie down to reveal a large amount of her cleavage and the crowd erupted with cheers as she walked down the ramp and slid under the bottom rope into the ring. She picked up a microphone from a stagehand started to speak.

"Hello mates, my name is Zoe Taylor and I have a special anouncement. Thanks to my manager I have joined the AFW and I aim to one day become one your tagteam champions!" She waited for the people to quiet down after her remark and continued. "My partner hasn't joined the AFW yet, but I do have a replacement for the mean time. So everyone put your hands together for my partner Helena Durant!"

Zoe pointed toward the ramp and the Nightcore version of "Tik Tok" started and Helena soon appeared walking out to the ramp. Helena had on her bunny costume and that was enough to get most of the guys cheering for her. She walked down the ramp with a basket of carrots and was handing them out to those who would take them. By the time she made it to the ring she was already out of carrots and she  stood next to Zoe she kissed her cheeks.

"Bonsoir fans of the AFW." Helena as she looked around at the people watching. "Now to speed things up, I'm here to help Zoe and all future Marshmallow Hell members a very promising future. Today we are challenging any tag teams to matches to prove ourselves worthy of being champions." Before Helena could continue Zoe took the mic and spoke for the two of them.

"I challenge any team to a 2 on 1 handicap match!" Zoe said as threw the mic to Helena. Helena caught the mic and the two waited to see if any team would accept Zoe's challenge.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down