by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cat vs. Dragon (Fuji vs. Lynwen)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cat vs. Dragon (Fuji vs. Lynwen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cat vs. Dragon (Fuji vs. Lynwen)

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:12 am

As Lyn charged at Fuji, Fuji charged back, going back to their previous clash from when the match first started. However, Fuji was a bit more tired this time around, so the two collide Fuji staggered back a little. "N-No I won't!" She cried as she was being pushed back. "I'm a tough cat! I'll never surrender!" Her eyes locked onto Lynwen, and she bared her teeth at her. "Give me all you got Dragon-chan!"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Cat vs. Dragon (Fuji vs. Lynwen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cat vs. Dragon (Fuji vs. Lynwen)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:48 am

Lynwen growled at Fuji as she pushed Fuji backwards. "Don't worry. I won'y hold back." Lynwen said as she tried to push Fuji into the nearest corner. "You better not cry after i beat you." Lynwen said as she would try to pin Fuji in the corner. "You can't beat me. You silly cat." Lynwen said as she would wrap her arms around Fuji to try and give her a big bearhug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 am

Crap, this dragon was really starting to take advantage of their deadlock. The fatigue from all the was already getting to Fuji. She could barely fight back against Lynwen's strength. "Sh-Shut up!" As defiant as she was trying to be, Fuji was already forced into a corner. Things only got worse for her as the bearhug soon followed. "Aaah! Let go!" For a girl her size, Lynwen had a tight grip. It was back-breaking force or anything (yet), but it still hurt like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:16 am

Lynwen squeezed as hard as she could to try and show Fuji her power. "Don't fight it. Once i have you in my grasp there is no escape." Lynwen would say as she would try to pick Fuji up and walk her to the nearest corner. Of course Lynwen might be strong but lifting Fuji up and moving her was a lot of effort and Lynwen would take her time while moving Fuji.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:55 am

Dammit, this stupid dragon had her in this damn hold good. Along with the pain of being squeezed so roughly, Fuji also had to deal with the humiliation of being lifted and totted around the ring like a prize. She could barely squirm and struggle while in her opponent's grasp. This was annoying. Annoying and demeaning. "Ow ow ow ow! I hate you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 am

Lynwen would smile at Fuji as she moved her over to the corner. "Submit to my power." Lynwen would say as she would line Fuji up with the nearest corner. Lywnen would then run at the corner while holding Fuji only to let go at the last second to slam Fuji into the corner. "Don't mess with a dragon." Lynwen said as she slammed Fuji into the corner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 pm

The impact from hitting the turnbuckle made Fuji let out a pained cry. The wind was knocked out of her from that hit, and she slowly feel to the mat on the bottom. "Hah... hah..." How the hell was this stupid lizard beating her this bad? Her last few matches went real well. Heck, she beat a friction wrestler, and she couldn't beat this punk dragon?

Her eyes shot up to meet Lynwen's as they narrowed at her. "Grrr..."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 am

Lynwen just smiled at Fuji as the girl glared at her. "Ha, you are no match for my power." Lynwen would say before turning around to slam her butt into Fuji's stomach. Lynwen hoped that this would make Fuji fall down so Lynwen's next bump butt would slam into her face. "Now see why you shouldn't mess with a dragon." Lynwen would say as she would try to humiliate Fuji.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:00 am

Lynwen's gloating gave Fuji a bit of time to recover from the beating she was getting. She was battered and beaten, but she was far from out of energy to keep fighting. She could still keep going, she had to.

As Lynwen turned to buttslam her, Fuji dropped to all fours and darted away from the impact. No way she'd let her go that far. "I'm not done yet Dragon-chan, you need to try harder than that to beat me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:36 am

Lynwen's butt bumped against the corner instead of Fuji's face and Lynwen frowned. "You can't run away from me forever." Lynwen would say as she would immediately crouch down to pounce at Fuji. Lynwen would try to get on top of Fuji before she could recover. "I won't let you get away." Lynwen said as she would try to pin Fuji beneath her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3