Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, anime_hentaifighter, bricktown, Gator_Tooth, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 7

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rodents at a Cafe

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rodents at a Cafe

Post by TheWamts on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Gail swings him up a few inches before she set him gently back down on the ground. "Little kids like you should behave better than this." She said quietly, enough so that he might not even hear.

+ Two, sprite coming soonTM

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:41 am

It was only a moment of being airborne. But, it was enough to cause his face to fill up with red again as he blushed. "C-Come on...Why ya gotta do that?" He says shyly. Conza looks away and then walks a bit Mir until they were at the Tension Complex.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:57 am

Without saying anything, Gail would just keep walking, a step behind Conza. Soon enough, they were at the big Tension building. "Nice place..." She said, before even stepping inside. Obviously, this all came as part of wrestling over here, but the living space wasn't the worst thing.

Of course, she should probably wait until actually seeing his place before making any judgments, looking at the entrance hallway wasn't exactly valuable information.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:32 am

He would let her into his room. "Please, remove your shoes and uh...Make yourself at home." He flicked on the lights. There was a maroon colored rug on the floor. Furniture included a fancy looking red, white and gold couch. In fact, that was the color palette to his whole room.

A large white cabinet was towards the left wall. It contained a few of Conza's personal memrobelia. The counters in the kitchen were wood and stone. That was in the left corner of the room. The red curtains were wide open to let the light in from the windows.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:42 am

"Oh..." This looked more like something from a condo suite than just a simple wrestler's dorm. The interior was all neatly placed, the furnishings even having a matching colour scheme and everything. "Damn, this is a pretty sweet place..." She looked around a second time.

"You must be pretty rich, huh?" She said, stepping her socks onto the rug.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 am

She liked what she saw. Conza couldn't help but give a small smirk. Now barefoot, he walks across the carpet to sit in a white colored chaise. She asked if he was rich while still looking around.

"Rich? Not to much. My mother sent me most of this furniture. It was from our house in Paris. I guess if you just consider myself...I am pretty well off."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:06 am

"Hmm, still living off your parents?" Gail frowned a bit. He really was a kid after all. "Well, that's fine too, I guess."

She sat down directly on the mat, leaning back on her hands. "This seems like a lot of furniture for someone living alone, doesn't it?"

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:11 am

"What? N-Not at all. She sent me to live with my grandma when I was very young. She just sent me all this recently. My wealth, ain't make on ny own." He didn't like that assumption. It made Conza seem more like a child living abroad rather than a man doing his own thing.

"Yeah...But I do have friends over time to time. Not today however. Today is a day for making a certain woman tap out..."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:18 am

She didn't go any further into that particular line of conversation, however he got his money wasn't really her business. And he got back onto the topic at hand anyways. "Well don't you sound confident, Mr Conza?" Gail grinned.

"Care to wager anything since you're so sure of yourself, hmm?"

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:23 am

He slides around a bit on the chaise and got off of it to stand tall er...straight. He wasnt exactly that tall. Conza makes a bit of a pondering face when asking to wager something.

"Well Im not too sure...What would you like if you were to win?"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top