Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, Daaharu, k0hryuu, killcarrion, Lobo, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, noob, Oathkeeper, Teenwrestler, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Rodents at a Cafe

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rodents at a Cafe

Post by TheWamts on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:19 am

"Yup, Friction. I'd rather not be rolling around with sweaty guys in the ring. That's what the bedroom's for." Gail said, smiling. "Yeah... You seem a bit... small... to be throwing down with all the big muscly dudes in Tension." She said rather bluntly. He was like a head shorter than even her, and Gail was hardly a tall person. Well, to be fair, she barely watched the matches, but it was a pretty safe assumption that at least some of the guys here were actually just muscleheads.

She glanced out the window again, the rain still pelting down...

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm

"I uh...Dont really win too much. I think my record is 2 and 9?" He didnt want to admit thag but, might as well. "Ive accepted my current 'jobber' status and aim to break free from that." Comza looks out of the corner of his eye and sees the rain too.

"Um...Tell me about yourself, Miss Gail."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:14 pm

2-9. She herself was at 4-6, but that still wasn't much to be proud of. "Well... as long as you keep training..." Internally, she didn't think training would do him much good, given his tiny stature.

"Miss Gail". Well, he certainly was a polite little boy. "[color:b220=8000FF]Well what do ya wanna know? Besides my number, of course." Gail smiled at her rather cringey joke. "Well right now, I'm pretty doing mostly the... shadier side of the AFW's ring. But it pays well and it's always fun, so I don't mind. I bet even a little middle school kid like you has probably seen a few of those matches, right?" Obviously, she couldn't say "hentai" out loud in a public place, but it was clear what she meant.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:25 pm

She and he both knew that going tot train wasnt going to be too much more help to his situation. But, neither said anything and neither needed to say anything to him. She went on to make a joke about him asking for her number. He didnt know how exactly to respond but that was okay. SHe moved on to another topic just as quickly. Boy did she change topics quickly...

He understood what she was getting at, indicated by his face getting a bit red around the cheeks with his blushing. "At some point, Ive uh...Watched some." He couldnt help but think about a few days before and his unfortunate experience with Minerva. But, he wouldnt think about it right now.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:13 pm

His face lit up a cute pink. "Heh, you're a guy, what are ya ashamed of?" Gail grinned, reaching out and patting his cheek - it was quite warm to the touch, mostly because his face was burning.

"Have you... ever wanted to try one of those matches yourself? I know Tension has its own thing, yeah?" It was a pretty intimate question, moreso because he was a stranger more or less, and he was reserved enough as was, but Gail wasn't at all shy when it came to this stuff.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:55 pm

From pink to a deep shade of red when Gail asked him that question. "I-I'll be honest, as much as Ive seen myself in that position, but I wouldn't be cut out for any of that. N-Not at all..." His eyes dart away from looking at Gail.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:54 pm

"Heh, if you say so..." Gail grinned, this guy was super cute, the way his face lit up and he stammered his words. No wonder that fangirl was kissing him back there. "When you say you picture yourself in that position... does that mean you do wanna do those things? Surely a cute guy like you has someone to share a bed with, at least?"

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Conza looks down a bit when she brought up that last topic. In no way did his blush fade at all. "Well uh...Well, no. I used to have a girlfriend, but she and I uh...Split. Though, I have never been to 'bed' with anyone..." It must been adorable to hear him refer to sex in that way. And I uh...I pictured myself being more of the dominant one..."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Well, breakups were hardly unusual, here or anywhere else in the world. "Heh, and that's the type of thing you'd say the first time you meet a girl?" As shy as he was, he was very much open talking about this kinda stuff. And beyond that, just the image of someone his size doing the dominating... well how could she not laugh at that?

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Not even realizing what he said until she pointed it out, Conza make a small groan and lays his head on the table. It was at about this time when the rain finally stopped. He only looked up when he hears her laughing. "W-Whats so funny? "

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top