by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair! Empty Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair!

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 am

I don't want knowledge.

I want certainty.

As the music began to play, out from the backstage area, a cherubic looking girl dressed all in white slipped from the entrance with the biggest grin on her face. She could not make any other face even if she wanted to, but tonight, she'd make it no matter what. Babel Gilles de Rais, the Mistress of La Borde was in a good mood and as she skipped down to the ring, the crowd held the same sort of trepidation and curiosity it always held when their eyes fell upon the self proclaimed vampiress.

Babel slipped into the ring and was handed a microphone. She tapped it and then pressed it close to her lips. "Hello, fleshbags." She whispered, grinning. "Today I will allow you all to live, but my mood is quite generous. As you may or may not have seen, I have recently shown everyone my power! Not only have I secured the very soul of one of the only nemesis to my kind, that wretched Mina Harker, but I have also made short work of the parasite known as Noroiko. Both have fallen beneath my fang and they are just the two most recent to know what it is like to look at the face of unspeakable terror and blink."

Babel cackled as she held out her hand to the AFWTron which flashed pictures of the recent match as well as some of Babel's other "conquests." Babel was quite pleased with herself and nodded along with the montage. "So, now that my power has grown to unfathomable levels, I no longer fear any sort of mortal! I shall feed on any flesh I desire! Be it mortal or some other lower form of creature, my bite shall never falter!"

Babel pointed at the audience. "So TREMBLE!" She said. "And pray that when it is your turn, I deem you worthy of becoming my ghoul. Beg me for mercy and I may just grant you the sweet gift of immortal servitude!" Her grin turned wicked as she licked her lips. "Even a vampire has some temptations and as a Mistress of the Night, I am not above flattery or groveling! Show me your true colors mortals! Ahahahaha!"

After she was through cackling, she looked at the entrance. "Mina Harker! Come here this instant! I want to show these mortals exactly what they are in for! Aside from that, I haven't yet had breakfast!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair! Empty Re: Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair!

Post by Lilybell Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Mina stood in the wings patiently waiting for her 'mistress' to summon her. As she waited she examined her new ring attire with a scarlet flush. How did she get talked into wearing this again? Babel had simply handed it to her and she put it on... she had agreed to wear it without hesitation, just to maintain that intractable smile. Splaying out the skirt she looked past its hem to the exposed legs beneath and her blush deepened. And then she heard it, Babel called her to join her in the ring... Inwardly reluctant she hung her head and walked out to the ramp.

Almost a mockery of her previous entrance music akin to her entrance began to play, but it wasn't her theme. She appeared at first silhouetted at the top of the ramp, and as she descended came into clear view. She wore a sexy maid outfit that left her bare half way down her chest and ended with lace at the mid thigh. A tight corset emphasized her slender waist and thrust up what little bust she had into a pair of ruffly white cups. Trailing behind her a large white bow bounced and fluttered impractically. As she would draw nearer to the ring a pair of thick cuffs could be seen about her wrists and ankles, each bore a metal clip that could be latched together for clearly nefarious purposes. As she scrambled up into the ring her skirt lifted flashing her black lace panties to the audience for a brief moment.

With downcast eyes the with-thrall crossed the ring on bare feet to stop at Babel's side, cheeks crimson and heart racing with the embarrassment of this less modest costume. "I am here, Mistress." The words were a croaking whisper, barely able to force them past her lips for shame.

New and Improved Mina:

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair! Empty Re: Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair!

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:05 am

Babel nodded as Mina came down the ramp. The outfit was cute and the girl really fit the part. She grinned the entire time as she watched Mina shuffle down the ramp and into the ring. Once Mina was at her side, Babel took her hand and pressed the microphone into it. She then positioned her arm appropriately so that she could do as she liked hands free.

Sliding around behind Mina, she pushed her chest into Mina's back and wrapped her left arm around Mina's body and clutched her right breast. Her right arm curled over her own arm and touched Mina's neck as she leaned in and ran her lips along the right side of Mina's exposed neck.

"Mmmmm...." Her lips were close enough to the positioned microphone for the audience to hear. "Should I show you what I will take from all of you?" She said and opened her mouth wide and hissed at Mina's neck, threatening to sink her teeth in right then and there. "Mina Harker is mine forever and she has not even tasted my blood. Don't you see what kind of power I have?!"

Babel's lips ran up Mina's neck until she tickled the girl's ear with her nose and breathed hotly against it, her fingers subtly touching the small bud propped up by Mina's corset. It seemed like the audience might get some kind of show, but they really had no clue what it might entail, other than most likely some biting.

"Mmmmm...." Babel purred into the microphone again. "But where is that wretched spirit? Her connection to this earth is quite tenuous but her hold upon the human flesh is interesting. If I had to equate her to anything, I'd say that she makes an excellent spice rack! Ahaha!" She laughed into Mina's ear.

"She is like a tool and when I suck her delicious host's body dry, then perhaps I shall let her occupy some of my thralls, so that their life force will be especially appetizing! It is not as if she was any trouble to subdue!" Babel continued on. "In fact, I am quite interested to see just how many denizens of my night have come lurking around, hoping to sniff at some scraps. Well, your mistress shall feed the dogs too! Her belly shall glut and her her cup will runneth over, and there will be drops for dirty mongrels to lick at and sup as well!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:09 am

Suddenly, a loud J-rock screamo cry blared forth before transitioning into some heavy metal music. Having swapped out her normal spooky music for something with a bit more impact, Noroiko emerged on at the top of the ramp, dressed once more in her usual attire of a black jacket over a white shirt, with her short black skirt and thigh-high black stockings.

Briefly adjusting her signature eyepatch, Noroiko brought a mic up to her face and spoke, "I'm right here, you leech! As long as malice exists in the hearts of humans, I'll keep coming back, stronger and stronger!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:20 am

Babel's eyes lit up as the music played She was not familiar with it, but certainly familiar with the girl who appeared. She snatched the microphone from Mina's hands and shoved the girl out of the way.

"Oh, yes? How perfect! You can be my own personal spice rack for the end of time! Ahahaha!" Babel cackled once more and grinned wildly at Noroiko.

"Now come down here. I think I'll have a taste of your fleshbag right now." She commanded, licking her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Mina blushed a shade of crimson as she stood before the arena audience in her somewhat more revealing attire, but more so because she was being paraded out so that Babel could revel in her victory. Trotted out like a dog on a leash so that her subjugation could be made into a greater spectacle than it was already. Her own weakness and failings had been laid bare and were now being raised up for the public to mock and disdain.

Lost and distant eyes stared at the microphone in her hand in confusion, as if she didn't know what this strange device was or what it was for. Was the vampire really going to make her address the audience? Her mind swirled with the possible demands her mistress might make of her, almost deaf to the young woman's ramblings.

Her attention only returned to the present when she felt soft breasts press against her back and a hand crassly begin pawing at her breast. The blush in her cheeks changed somewhat and with a squeak she lowered her eyes in shame. She didn't want to enjoy being treated this way, but her body wasn't her own anymore; she had gambled it away.

The microphone was near enough to pick up the witch's mewling little whimpering sounds as the mistress' lips brushed along her throat causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end and her heart begin to race. Deaf to the words she heard only the telltale hiss and felt the hot breath against he flesh and her head leaned back, offering herself up in sacrifice for a bite that didn't manifest.

Instead of the dark rapture of her well exploited weakness Mina received only the continued teasing of gentle lips against her skin. Her own pink lips parted with a shrill gasp voicing her unbidden appreciation for the affection. Beneath Babel's wandering fingers she would be able to feel her pet's nipple perk up responsively. Biting down on her lower lip she resigned herself for the humiliation that was surely imminent.

And then music. Sight returned to hazel eyes and Mina's gaze turned towards the ramp to see the voluptuous form of Noroiko appear. She wondered what sort of depravity lay in store for them both, then she wondered what sort of mistress the spirit might have made... it was difficult to weigh Babel's ephemeral beauty and Sayumi's rude sensuality in a meaningful way. Both dark creatures pulled at different parts of her perverse heart and she cursed herself for yielding to such frailty as lust.

All self-pitying and scolding were quickly blasted from her thoughts as the microphone was snatched from her hand. Caught completely off guard Mina found herself shoved hard from behind and launched forwards by an uncaring mistress. "Ack!" Stumbling she fell upon her hands and knees, her head just narrowly avoiding bouncing off of the mat. Her sprawl revealed the black lace beneath her short skirt to both the audience and her mistress for another fleeting glimpse before she pulled herself together. Rolling onto her side she smoothed out her attire and warily looked about that what was about to unfold. Was the demon really going to try again? If she was... what should she do? Help her? No, becoming the sadistic spirit's pet wasn't exactly a boon. Defend the mistress? Was she really so much Babel's creature already? She couldn't just sit back and watch... but then again, perhaps patience was, in fact, a virtue.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:19 am

Where ever there was malice, vengeance was sure to follow.

At least that was what Seireiko thought of after her fight with the Spirit of Malice, Noroiko. After fighting to a draw out of the ring in their first match and fighting to the back where they ended up in the locker rooms, quite bare to each other and ended up fighting until they passed out from exhaustion. Never before that Seireiko found someone who could draw out her urges to such unimaginable and such amazing heights. She could not help but imprint Noroiko as her eternal nemesis and as such she could not shy away when Noroiko was involved in some kind of conflict and sought to turn her attention fully onto the Spirit of Vengeance.

She had heard Noroiko's voice through the streams of spirits around her (speakers) and soon saw her on stage confront another through the spiritual veil (TV) and saw that it looked like they were about to fight. Seireiko took exception to this, how dare Noroiko would even think of fighting someone else when they had unfinished business with each other and how dare the other one for taking her nemesis' attention off of her.

Seireiko would race towards the entrance to the arena, looking to clarify this problem. Running through the curtain, she wouldn't bother with words or debates. There was only one way for Noroiko and Seireiko to communicate with each other, and that was violence as she attempted to jump her eternal nemesis from behind by tackling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:39 am

"Oh I'll give you a taste..." Noroiko replied sultrily, giving Babel quite the threatening look in return. Today would be the day for her revenge for sure...

Of course, as if by magic, her own thoughts of vengeance would summon just that. So focused on the foe before her, Sayumi was taken completely by surprise as her nemesis, the Spirit of Vengeance Seireiko, rammed into her from behind. "WHHHHHAAAAA!?" she cried out in dismay, the microphone in her hand flying off to the side as she landed tits-first onto the solid steel ramp, flattening her impressive assets beneath her.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:52 am

babel raised an eyebrow at Noroiko's words. "Oh?" She said and grinned. She was glad to see how accommodating everyone was tonight. Truly they all understood her power. Unfortunately as Noroiko was about to make her way down the ramp, a sudden intrude burst on the scene and tackled her next meal.

Babel's eyes widened, her giant grin dipping ever so slightly as she watched on. "W-What is this!?" She barked, peering at the newcomer. She turned and threw her gaze at Mina. "I will be back soon." She said and slipped through the ropes, intent on breaking up whatever was going on and claiming both girls as her prize.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:06 am

Molly had been minding her own business inside the AFW dorms without a care in the world. She was watching the AFW broadcast while slurping on some instant noodles that she recently whipped up when she saw a woman who came out ranting about her Power and allowing the audience to live. Hearing that made Molly's eyes widen as she heard such suspicious speech from the girl, talking about securing souls before highlights of her were shown biting people on the neck.

"So, now that my power has grown to unfathomable levels, I no longer fear any sort of mortal! I shall feed on any flesh I desire! Be it mortal or some other lower form of creature, my bite shall never falter! So TREMBLE! And pray that when it is your turn, I deem you worthy of becoming my ghoul. Beg me for mercy and I may just grant you the sweet gift of immortal servitude! Even a vampire has some temptations and as a Mistress of the Night, I am not above flattery or groveling! Show me your true colors mortals! Ahahahaha!"

Molly's jaw dropped and her noodles along with it. "A VAMPIRE!!!" Molly screamed in horror as she watched the Vampiress' latest slave waltz down to the ring. "T-THAT VAMPIRE IS ENSLAVING P-POOR SOULS! OOHHHMYGAWD!!" Molly cried with her hands on her cheeks, looking on in pure horror, telling herself that This evil spawn needed to be stopped and the slaves under her power needed to be set free. Japan needed a hero! Or else it was San Fransisco all over again!

Without any delay, Molly closed her eyes, ripped off her red tinted aviators and put on her visor before hurrdily slipping into her tights.... But not before reaching into the dresser for something her Mom had given her. Something Molly didn't think she'd have any use for... Until today. She realized it was meant to be. That she had been given this for a reason.

Without any (more) delay Molly made the track from the dorms to the arena in a minute flat, nearly being hit by cars as she sprinted across busy streets while angry drivers honked at the girl who didn't stop, rushing past security, getting backstage and making her way to the entrance stage, dashing past the curtain, in front of the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She screamed in a warcry as she came running down the ramp.

She spotted one girl on top of another but paid no mind to them. Molly ran right past them with her package still tucked under her arm, only taking it out when she saw her Dracula, her Morbius, her Baron Blood!

"THIS IS FOR JUUUUBILEEEEEE!!!!" Cried THE Cyclops from the ramp as she ran towards Babel and football passed the Holy Bible right towards the Mistress of La Borde to vanquish the evil Vampire!!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum