Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Reluctant Winner (yaoi) - Page 6 Empty Re: Reluctant Winner (yaoi)

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Haru was still riding out the last waves of nausea from that insane ball shot when John gave his ass a squeeze, otherwise there would have been that signature snark right back at him. He hadn't even noticed that his arms were beginning to ache until John brought his arm down and clinked the cuff right on.

"Heh, so you can teach an old dog new tricks" Haru grunted as John took his other arm and brought it around to the cuffs. Haru had had enough punishment for the time being and let John cuff the other one without a fight. This battle was over, but the war? It had only just begun.

"Isn't there something in the Geneva Convention about treatment of prisoners?" Haru finally piped up with a grin, still a bit winded but feeling the wind rise back up in him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:56 pm

“Yes, yes, it’s all laid out in US Army Field Manual 3-63, they just released a new one last year” John grinned as he put the cuffs on all the way, completely securing his hands. Once he was able to do that, he bent down and undid the ankle restraints.

“But, great news! I’m not in the army anymore!” John finally got Haru completely undone. He reached an arm behind Haru’s head, and grabbed his blue hair while his other arm grabbed Haru’s cuffed wrists.

“You know what you need after a long spanking session? To stretch out. Here, Harry, I’ll help you.” John then slid his arms down, one hand around Haru’s neck, the other around Haru’s crotch, and lifted him up over him with a grunt. John’s big biceps budged as he hefted the other man over his shoulders into a rack. He bent hard, applying his full force to the hold, as he started walking towards the soft bed. “How’s that?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Haru knew better to believe John was going to give him a break at this point, because that's exactly what he would have done had roles been reversed. Sure enough, he feels John's hands sliding down his body and then he's lifted up across broad shoulders into a torture rack.

"Heh....like a tempur pedic" Haru groaned out, starting to really feel the weight of the hold. He suspected John had used this once or twice before, he knew where to apply the leverage. And that was a compliment, considering the torture rack was part of Haru's finisher. He could feel the outline of John's shoulders digging into his bare back, and his bulging arms across his thigh and neck. Quite erotic all in all. Haru saw the bed fast approaching, but he doubted there would be a pause there either. And for the better, probably, with the way John was working Haru up in a different way.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:17 am

A big power house like John, of course he was good at this hold. He grinned at Haru’s comment. “Good!” He said, slightly strained, as he ratched the hold hard, really twisting and bending Haru’s body, waiting for the little pops of air escaping from his joints. “Always want my Harrys to be comfortable.”

John kept that hold up for a few moments, then with a great heave, he tossed Haru onto the silky soft bed, face first. Haru wouldn’t have much time to relax, though, as John quickly grabbed him by his hair and started to haul him up. “Now, let’s work on your helping your upper body.” He said as he pulled Haru up, face to face with him. He slowly slid his arms around Haru’s body and under his cuffed arms, rubbing his bulge against Haru’s exposed crotch, while he tried to slowly constrict him in a bearhug,.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 am

Haru gritted his teeth as John responded as expected to his comment. At this point he was slightly grateful that John hadn't worked his spine at all in the match, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to enjoy this as much. Without as much as a warning he was unceremoniously tossed onto the sheets face first.

"Plegh!" Haru spat trying to get the covers out of his mouth. With his arms cuffed behind his back, he realized just how difficult it was to turn yourself over. Luckily he wouldn't have to struggle for long, John dragged him back up to his knees by his hair.

John slipped his arms behind Haru slowly, bringing him closer until their chests pressed together. For a moment Haru thought John was about to get intimate, but then the arms tightened harder than normal. Another bearhug. Haru already had firsthand experience of John's ability to bearhug, but he had a feeling this time he was going to enjoy it a whole lot more.

Haru grinned as he rolled his hips forward, biting his lip at the sensation of the fabric's friction. He figured it would have a similar effect on his captor. "Another one, how cute. Did your parents not hug you enough as a child?" Haru teased.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:48 am

John knew he was repeating himself, but he didn’t care. This was hot! “Shaddap, Harry.” John decided to force him to shut up. He squeeeezed tighter and tighter, harder and harder, and as he did, he forced his lips against Haru’s, engulfing him in a hot kiss, forcing his tongue into his mouth to silence him and rob him of more air.

Just to shot off his strength, John’s muscles worked hard and lifted Haru off his feet a bit in the hold, squeeeezing him with his feet dangling. Without breaking the hot, deep kiss, John then let himself fall forward. He dropped onto the bed with a thud, crushing Haru even harder with both his arms and the weight of his body on top of him, squeezing every last breath out of the blue haired hotty.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:07 am

"It's Har-"

Haru's tiresome protest was cut short when John smashed his lips against Haru's, digging his arms as deeply into Haru's torso as he could. Haru got over his shock almost instantly when John's tongue forced its way into his mouth, and he fought back immediately with his own tongue. He let out hot breathy groans at the combined smooch and squeeze, and he went after John's mouth like he couldn't get any more of it.

And at that moment John's grip became even tighter as he lifted Haru up in quite the impressive display of strength. He dangled for a second before John let gravity work and he slammed down on top of haru onto the bed. The fall knocked a good deal of wind out of Haru's system, which was already low thanks to the intensity of that kiss. He had to break the kiss for a moment, tilting his head back and panting for what little air he could give his burning lungs. And for the second time that evening, Haru was at a loss for words, but not at a loss of action. He could feel John's hard-on raging just as hard as his own, but he wasn't in a position to do a whole lot about it. Thus, Haru's legs spread out with John's, grapevining them apart and forcing their crotches together even harder.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:16 am

When Haru broke the kiss, John squeezed even tighter and tried to force his lips back onto Haru, wanting to totally deny him air. Meanwhile, he pressed his crotch into Haru’s, loving the feeling. Suddenly, though, Haru took him by surprise and caught him in a grapevine!

John let out a moan of pain, but kept squeeeezing, knowing he’d outlast Haru at this point. There wasn’t just pain, though. The feeling of Haru and John’s manhood pressing together, as if having their own fight, was amazing, and the more aroused he got, the more he squeezed for the moment.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 am

When Haru broke away for air, John wasn't going to have any of that; he leaned up trying to recapture Haru's lips. The cuffs clinked together as Haru shifted his weight around, but couldn't find a position that lessened the effect the bearhug was having on him. He was starting get lightheaded, matching John's moan of pain with one of his own.

"J-John...." Haru moaned his name. He didn't know how much longer he could fight to stay awake, but he also didn't care. This was definitely much better than any post-match celebration he would have come up with on his own.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:40 am

“H…hary…” John’s moan sounded genuinely aroused, and he moaned the word ‘Harry’ in such a deep, sexy voice, that an outsider probably would have believed the other man was named Harry.

He kept up the hold for a few moments longer, licking and kissing at any part of Haru’s face that he could reach, forcing more air out of him. He waited just until Haru seemed to be at the peak of feinting, and then he rolled over onto his back and slowly let go of Haru, giving him a moment to catch his breath. After a second, he gently slid his hand up to the back of Haur’s head. Taking his left hand, he slid Haru’s face over to his right bicep, which John flexed for Haru to feel.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next