Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Gail watched as the victress lick her fingers one-by-one, it was quite the sexy sight! But as soon as that ended... "Gyah?!" Gail winced, tasting a mix of Keiko's spit and herself on her face, while her legs were lifted and parted, Keiko menacingly drifting her foot close.

"Keiko! P-please d-don't! I-I'm sorry I- haaahh!!" Gail couldn't even beg properly, Keiko pushed her foot against her outer folds quite well, but once those toes entered her, there was no way she could possibly resist! This was fair vengeance for what Gail had done, but this was way too much for the poor brunette to handle, the humilation of it all was even enough to make her cry!

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Keiko was enjoying this moment, she was in complete control. She was having her way with Gail, as she fucked her defeated opponent with her foot. Keiko looked down at Gail in almost disgust as saw Gail crying. "Are you crying?...How pathetic. The least you could do is have some dignity, you fucking loser!" Keiko said giving Gail her own medicine, as well as Keiko began thrusting her foot faster and faster inside of Gail's pussy with no remorse.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:17 pm

"I... I'm sorry..." Gail sounded like she wanted to say something defiant, but that just melted away and turned into a few pathetic moans underneath the pressure of Keiko's foot. Her body twisted side to side, trying to find a way to resist the insanely effective footjob, but there was no way to do it, Keiko was going way to fast and hard for her to endure it! "P-pleasee.... f-fuck me more!" Gail said, almost not believing what came out of her own mouth!

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:25 pm

"Not so badass now you,are you tough girl." Keiko said as she heard Gail say sorry underneath her foot. Keiko would start stirring her foot inside Gail's pussy to raise Gail's arousal for an anticipated big orgasm. "Don't worry I will, and I'll make sure you feel even more humiliated than I was in my debut, you bitch!" Keiko said as she made sure her footjob was going to make Gail burst at any moment now, as the crowd continued to cheer Keiko on as she fucked Gail.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Gail wanted so badly to stop listening to Keiko's taunts, but obviously, she couldn't. Keiko had her totally owned and pinned down by that foot. "Waahh...! OOAHAAAH!!" She came again.

And so soon after the last one too, her climax left her eyes unfocused and her body almost completely limp. "Haaahn...! Haaa... F-fuck... Keiko... w-why..." tears were flowing from her face as readily as the... other fluid was flowing from her overworked sex, she couldn't look at anything without feeling a burning shame.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:46 am

"Ooh...That's a good bitch." Keiko said as she slowly took her hfoot out of Gail's pussy. Keiko's foot was now glistening with Gail's cum on it. Keiko had one final humiliation planned for Gail, so she'd never forget this loss anytime soon. Keiko asked the referee to bring a microphone, and a vibrator to her. Keiko would place and hold the vibrator on Gail's pussy and start it at it's lowest setting to stimulate Gail's overworked pussy. Keiko then knelt behind Gail with the microphone and said. "I want everyone in the arena to know what you are! Why don't you tell the fans what you are?" Keiko said before shoving the microphone in front of Gail's to hear her response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:13 am

Gail watched Keiko with wide eyes. The winning brunette was asking for a vibrator... this couldn't possibly end well! The small toy was placed right against her already-wet sex. "O-oh godd! S-stooop!" Gail kicked her legs weakly, not finding any strength after Keiko's previous working.

When the microphone came close, Gail bit her lip down, trying not to let out any moaning into the microphone, struggling with herself. Keiko might have beaten her, but she wouldn't give in to this!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:55 am

Keiko was determined to break Gail as she held the microphone to her defeated opponent's face. Keiko saw that Gail was trying hard to resist, so Keiko moved the microphone back to her face and said. "It looks like you've still got some fight in you. That's sooo cute. But these people want to see you cum for me, loser." Keiko said before cranking up the vibrator's setting to vibrate even faster. Keiko then said into the microphone. "Now I'll ask you again. What are you?!" Keiko demanded as she shoved the microphone back into Gail's face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 am

Gail threw her head from side to side, determined to not give in to Keik- "Oooohhh!! Eeeeaah!" The vibrations felt so much stronger all of a sudden, Gail's eyes shot wide open as a fewsh wave of uncontrollable moaning exited her lips, feeling on the verge of another orgasm so soon after the last one! "Pleeeease...!" Gail begged, feeling like she was utterly worthless.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:56 am

Keiko smiled as she cranked up the vibrator to it's highest setting and said. "Go ahead, let it all out. I want everyone to hear just how much of a loser you are." Keiko said as she kept the microphone near Gail as she waited for the inevitable climax of Gail. Keiko smiled as she waited to hear the sweet sound of Gail climaxing for everyone in the arena to hear.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next