by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Gail couldn't even look at Keiko, but the girl was definitely going off to get her own pair of cuffs. And she wasted no time in locking one half of the fuzzy links around her hand. Gail offered no resistance, and indeed, almost helped Keiko along with fitting her other hand into the cuff.

"Guuugh... j-just... d-don't go too overboard... p-please?" She accepted that she'd lost, closing her eyes tightly, understanding what the consequences of losing were. There was even a part of her that was excited about losing. But she couldn't let anyone know that!

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:22 pm

The bell rang as soon as Keiko locked in the handcuffs. Keiko smiled as realized this was her first win, and it was against someone that beat her before. The match may have been over, but the real fun was about to start. Keiko would start off by rubbing some of the blood off of Gail's face, and said. "I don't think you're in the position to make requests, but I'll think about it." Keiko said as she began twisting Gail's nipples as payback from earlier, as she started twisting she went in to give Gail a french kiss.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:33 pm

"Haah... g-good enough..." Gail managed a weak smile, Keiko wiping off some on the blood off her face, and she'd raise her hands to point out where the blood was on Keiko's face. Maybe the two had gone a bit too heavyhanded during the fight... this was supposed to be one of the softer ones, wasn't it?

Well, it was over... mostly. "Kyaah!" She made a very high-pitched squeal when those fingers found her nipples, making them go hard instantly, although she was shortly silenced by Keiko invading her lips. "Mmmph!" Her moans were muffled, not really trying to resist Keiko's invading tongue.

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Keiko was wondering how to pleasure Gail while also entertaining the audience that was watching. As Keiko's tongue invaded Gail's mouth, she felt Gail moan in pleasure. Keiko then released the kiss and slapped Gail in the face then said. "You've been a very naughty girl, and naughty girls need a good spanking." Keiko said as she pulled Gail by the hair to drape her over one of Keiko knees. Keiko then sensually licked the palm of her hand, which was met with cheers from the crowd before she began to repeatedly spank both of Gail's ass cheeks.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Keiko pulled away just as she was loosening up to the kiss. "Oow!" Gail said, almost whining at the slap, forced onto all fours and over Keiko's knee. "S-spanking...? N-no...!" Even as she said it, she raised her butt a little higher to give Keiko a better view of things, wiggling her rear end out of anticipation.

She looked behind her, and Keiko looked incredibly hot right there, licking her palm... "Gyah!" Gail jumped at the first slap, and then the next, and the next... she lost count soon enough, every one of Keiko's smacks was making her body twitch with pain and... and the other thing. "I-I'm s-sorry!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:01 pm

"That's right, you better be sorry!" Keiko responded to Gail as she spanked her until her ass was a bright red. Keiko then told Gail. "Now be a good kitty, and purr for me." Keiko said before she put three fingers into her mouth to soak them in spit before she would begin to fingerblast Gail's pussy while Gail was still draped over her knee. The crowd was enjoying this, but Keiko was enjoying it even more as she heard the satisfying sounds of her fingers going in and out of Gail's pussy making a distinct "SHLICK, SHLICK, SHLICK!" sound as Keiko's fingers worked their magic.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Keiko's spanking seemed like it'd last forever, but it finally stopped now that Gail's ass was glowing red and every bit as sore as it looked! She slid her hips weakly over Keiko's knee, trying to make it more comfortable for herself. "A-ah...? W-what are y-yo...?" Keiko was suckling on her fingers, coating them with saliva... that meant...

Her hips were moving on their own, rising up and down to Keiko's rhythm, her fingers driving her crazy. To have three of them stuffed inside without warning was incredible in its own way, and soon enough, Gail was reduced to moaning out the name of her "owner", her body running towards a release that she'd wanted so badly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Keiko was enjoying every moment of this. She was fingering Gail so well that she was moaning her name, and the two halves crowd were chanting as she continued to pump of her fingers in Gail's pussy. "THIS IS AWESOME!!MAKE HER CUM!!!THIS IS AWESOME!!!!MAKE HER CUM!!!!!" The crowd chanted as Keiko started to increase the pace of her fingerblsting and said to Gail. "Cum for me like the dirty little whore you are..." Keiko said with a mischievous smile as she was intent on humiliating/pleasuring Gail in front of the audience.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:59 pm

The audience's loud cheers and jeers were almost nothing compared to Keiko's gaze. It made Gail feel so worthless... and in a way, she was justified in saying so. The fingers slid in and out of her easily, steadily picking up pace until Gail was rolling in a sea of pleasure. And as soon as Keiko gave the command... "Y-yess... Keiko...! I... I-I'M C-CUMMING! CUMMING KEIKO!!"

With that cry, Gail exploded over Keiko's fingers, her hips bucking relently into the other girl's hand, her chest heaving heavily through the aftermath of such an outburst. "Ooohh... oh gawd... I r-really... I... I'm y-your bitch..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Keiko smiled as felt the warmth of Gail's cum on her fingers. Keiko rolled Gail off of her knee, and looked at her defeated opponent directly in the eyes as she began to seductively lick the cum of her fingers. Then Keiko stood up and lifted both of Gail's legs in the air. Keiko knew exactly what she wanted to do, but first she spit a mixture of Gail's cum and spit on Gail's face. Keiko then responded to Gail and said. "Now be a good bitch, while I fuck you with my foot." Keiko said as she began to tease Gail's pussy by rubbing it with her foot, and then she started to penetrate it with her toes.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next