Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hyacinth vs Mina Mistletoe

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hyacinth vs Mina Mistletoe  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hyacinth vs Mina Mistletoe

Post by Edmund Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:33 am

Before the ref could slap the mat a third time, Hyacinth quickly got off of Mina to break her own pin, "No way, I'm not turning heel today. Come on, let's finish this the right way." she offered her hand to Mina. The fans were on their feet, cheering for both of them. They couldn't decide who to cheer and the entire stadium was filled with the people chanting both of their names. If Mina were to take Hyacinth's hand, Hyacinth would help her up before backing up a little and crouching down. She would then rush forward again once Mina had recovered and attempt to kick Mina in the stomach and tuck her head in between her legs and hooking her arms behind her back for a pedigree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Mina was hurting, there was no doubt about that. Her crotch throbbed with a dull pain from where it had collided with the ropes, and this, combined with all of the other attention Hyacinth had given her, meant that she was slowly running out of steam. Even as she mustered the strenght to try to kick out, however, she was surprised then Hyacinth suddenly broke the pin count. She was even more surprised when Hyacinth offered her a hand.

Gingerly, Mina accepted, pulling herself up to her feet and then backing away a bit. Even as she stood up a bit, though, the lingering pain between her legs made her wince...and that was a brief second that Hyacinth managed to capitalize on, kicking her hard in the gut. "OOOOF!" the Christmas Catgirl gasped as she doubled over, gasping hard even as Hyacinth pushed her head between her legs, leaving her hepless as she was set up for another devastating move...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Hyacinth panted softly after she had managed to set up Mina for a pedigree, but she hesitated. This match had taken a lot out of her and she needed the time to catch her breath. She stood up straight and held Mina's arms behind her back and her head between her legs as she looked around, listening to the fan's approval. Finally, she would attempt to hit the move itself, if successful, she would roll Mina onto her back before mounting Mina and maneuvering into a grapevine pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Mina was barely able to resist at this point, her butt forced outwards as she was bent over by Hyacinth, her green haired head trapped between the other girl's legs. The fans were cheering on, clapping for Hyacinth as she lifted Mina up, tilting her upside down. Then, there was a horrible rush of gravity as Hyacinth brought Mina slamming down: the impact on the mat was like an electric shock through her spine, causing her entire body to jolt and shudder like livewire before she collapsed on her back, unmoving.

That wasn't the end of it, though: even as she lay moaning on her back, Mina became conscious of Hyacinth clambering on top of her. Moaning a little at the feeling of Hyacinth's body pressing against hers, Mina quickly found herself crying out as her legs were forced outward at a painful angle. "Ahh...AAAAHHH!" she cried, her body arching against Hyacinth's as she fought in vain to resist the painful grapevine.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:13 am

Hyacinth didn't realize what she was doing until her opponent started screaming, "Sorry, I'm just trying for a pin." she whispered and loosened her grip on Mina's legs, allowing them to come back together a bit. The ref would then drop down next to them and slap the mat to start the count, "ONE!" the ref counted. "Please Mina, just stay down this time, I don't want to have to hit you with another pedigree." she pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Mina gritted her teeth, trying to bite back a scream, but Hyacinth had her good. As flexible as Mina was, Hyacinth was proving that she was more so as she bent Mina's legs to their limits. Her slender body arched, pressing her chest against Hyacinth's in a sensual manner as he tried to arch up and get her shoulders off the mat-- all without success.

"TWO..." the ref continued.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:40 am

Hyacinth remained on top of Mina, pressing their breasts together as she held her down. She looked over at the ref and everything seemed to be going in slow motion. The ref's hand rising and falling as the crowd cheered and chanted the count with her, "Come on..." Hyacinth thought to herself when finally the ref's hand rose and fell one last time, the whole stadium exploding, "THREE!" the bell rang and Hyacinth untangled her legs from her opponent's. She gently patted Mina's cheek, "Hey, are you alright...?" she panted softly before sitting up in a straddling position on Mina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Mina made no response at first as she lay under Hyacinth. The other girl's grapevine had taken a lot out of her, stretching her legs almost beyond their limits. She was breathing hard, her body glowing in sweat and her red outfit darkened a little. Weakly, she managed to open one eye as she looked up at her victorious opponent.

"Nyaah....I've...taken...worse..." she managed to breathe. "I"ll be...fine. You were...a tough opponent..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun May 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Hyacinth panted softly and smiled, "Well, you put up one hell of a fight, I'll give you that, but now...you're mine." she winked and wiggled her hips as she straddled Mina. "I'll be gentle...for the most part." she giggled and moved to sit up a little on her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6