by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Space & Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Space & Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Space & Time

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:21 pm

"Great!"

Nikolette was enthusiastic about Taylor talking to Brittany. If she kicked the girl's butt again, then that was on Brittany and not Taylor, but as long as one person was out of their hair for certain, that was a small load off all of their backs.

Nikolette stood up when Taylor did as well. The blonde had already seen Nikolette's goods when she was getting worked up earlier, so at this point it hardly mattered. Nikolette spared a discreet peek at Taylor's chest, but she didn't feel the least bit awkward. She kind of felt like she already knew it and somehow their match, while clothed, gave her a much more intimate perspective on Taylor's body than just standing around naked. She thought she was kind of weird, but let those thoughts pass as she hopped out of the tub.

"Yeah, that was a good soak, but I'm startin ta prune." She said as she grabbed her own towel and washed down. "Oh? Yeah, I ain't seen a movie in forever. I guess I never really think about it." She laughed. She felt silly. She didn't really have any hobbies other than tinkering. Her and Taylor seemed a lot alike in that regard. She then shyly turned her head. "We can see whatever ya want, but I speak Japanese pretty well." She hoped to sound modest, but usually if the question was "do you speak..." Nikolette's answer was probably yes. She'd taken to language pretty early on, even if her dialect was awful.

"I actually never really played vidya games either, which seems kinda weird, I guess? I've taken apart consoles and arcade games and stuff, but, never really played them." She looked down. "I feel like I missed out on just bein a kid sometimes." She shrugged but smiled. "Aaaanyway, yeah! Movie! I'm rarin ta go, just let me dry off and change and we can hit the town!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Space & Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Space & Time

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 am

"Yeah, man. I'm not even gonna try to look good, either!" Taylor laughed. "Gosh dangit!"

She finished drying off and slung her towel and sports bra over her shoulder, and carried her sling in her hand, while she went off to her (Johnny's) room to get dressed.

"By the way, you totally humped me in that match. Like, next time go for both pigtails, and, ya know, don't hammer on my ribs. I wasn't worried, though, I can really take a pounding from that position." She stuck out her tongue and grinned at Nikolette as she went off to the room.

"You and your gosh darn armbar defense! I shoulda won the dang match, anyway. Next time I ain't lettin' y'off easy, ya hear?" She said with a laugh, in a playful imitation of Nikolette's country vernacular, before she shut herself in the bedroom.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3