Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Eliza Harenwood vs Kevin Derek. Battle of the blondes.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Kevin Derek. Battle of the blondes. - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Kevin Derek. Battle of the blondes.

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:46 pm

Eliza was always considering why things in life were never really easy, granted she didn't mind that. As a Harenwood it was expected of her to be able to deal with issues in life that was thrown at her, but still. In this case Kevin just wasn't quitting, even though it was quite clear that the dancing passion had him dead to rights. Eliza hoped that her opponent would fold soon, after all there was a limit to what the human body could take.

The several strikes to the head had surely taken their toll on Eliza's opponent, still Kevin ought to count himself lucky. Lucky that he was not KO'd from the piled on blows, he might need an ice pack though once he had time to settle down. That is if he didn't get knocked out as a result of his current situation, namely being trapped in the lethal legs of the dancing passion.

The rolls had served to confuse and disorient Kevin, and it was working. Given how it seemed that Eliza's opponent was focusing on trying to prevent the rotations stopping rather than escaping the headscissors of the British girl. Stop the rolling he might, but every second that her opponent remained there Ms Harenwood would continue to tighten Kevin's neck and drain the fight out of him. "You have lost Mr Kevin! Admit it now and I will release you!" she shouted

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Kevin Derek. Battle of the blondes. - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Kevin Derek. Battle of the blondes.

Post by dtin1991 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:21 am

Kevin's ears ringing and vision blurred.  The headshots, rolling and scissor pressure all converging in the final few moments of the match with his proper, elegant yet deadly British lady opponent.

Trying to respond to Eliza but unable as he is getting rag dolled around on the mat with his eyes shutting just to keep from getting sick from the constant tumbling from the ballroom roller hold.  Feeling his energy level drop and drop fast; Kevin reaches up and starts tapping against the side of the lean, toned leg as it presses in against the side of his neck on the right side.  Being forced to signal his submission to the smaller of the two of them. His brain hoping for a release before the hold ends up resulting in a KO.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:52 pm

The bell rung loudly, announcing the victory of the dancing passion as Baile de Batalla began blaring out the speakers again. Eliza had won! It had seemed like a far cry from her debut, where she performed admirably. But just couldn't seem to get it done when it counted the most, lack of endurance perhaps. She was beautiful but frail, a bright flame that burnt out quickly.

That mattered little however, Ms Harenwood had spent time on Britain's indie circuit and got a harsh education in the school of hard knocks. It did however toughen Eliza up, and gave her the chance to learn and expand her moveset and properly use her legs for more than just kicking her opponent in the head. Although that did help quite a bit against anybody, but the bottom line was that Eliza was no longer suffering from the stigma of a losing streak. Even if the fans didn't think she was, that W/L record never lied.

After Kevin tapped Ms Harenwood of course instantly let go, the man had folded and it wasn't in Eliza to continue after the opponent admitted defeat. Eliza didn't know it but she had this huge grin on her face, wiping away a strand of her strawberry blonde hair. She stood up and waved to the audience, she was always the darling girl to the fanbase. The dancing passion took a deep breath and then would look at Kevin and offer a hand to help him up. "Woo! That was uh, well fought Mr Kevin! Do you require a hand up?" she said with an honest smile to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:06 am

Laying flat on his back on the mat for a few seconds after being released from Eliza's sexy and dangerous legs; Kevin's head still dizzy and face red.

"UNNNNN ..... Whoa, what a ride."

Grinning up at his elegant opponent as she gets to her feet and offers him a hand up. Pressing up on his elbows and just shaking his head in a NO motion. His balance still off as he sits up and then slowly starts to get back to his feet.

Staggering around as he presses up and goes sideways into the ropes for support. Embarrassed by the loss but gaining respect for his skilled opponent.

"Good match girl .... That's a tough submission hold you've got."

Stepping forward and reach his hand out to give Eliza a congratulatory handshake to signal the end of the match.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:40 pm

Well it seemed that Kevin was fine, seemingly refusing the assistance of the dancing passion. Eliza simply shrugged, if that was what he wished then it was fine by the British girl. So long as he didn't try to do a post match attack, memories of her previous match echoing in the mind of Ms Harenwood.

Eliza proceeded back to her corner, grabbing her ballroom dress and slinging it over her shoulder. Her free hand moved to grab hold of the masquerade mask, placing it over her beautiful facial features. Which was then followed by picking up her fans, one held in the same hand as the ballroom dress. The other fan in the right hand.

Now the dancing woman was intent on leaving the ring, and indulge in a glass of red wine. That was part of her routine following any battle, it tasted better after a hard fought match regardless of a win or loss. However before Eliza departed it seemed that Kevin was now intent on showing post match respect.

Ms Harenwood couldn't help but smirk a little, she had her hands full. That is until she placed her right handed fan in her mouth to shake Kevin's hand, after doing so she removed the folded fan and would say "Well if you fought me last year Mr Kevin you'd have probably prevailed. But I've become a lot better since then, I should be taking my leave right now. Good evening Mr Kevin, I'm sure you'll be fine in this division." giving one last smile and nod Eliza would leave the ring and walk up the ramp and wave to the fans as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5