Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 20 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, dragonswill, Kelsea, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, Mira Andreva, mnpinner, Mystery Dragon, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, SleeperAgent94, snappleR, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 0

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

AFW :: Friction :: PPV

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:16 am

Kagami could do nothing but keep apologizing to Mazzie. "I am sorry." Kagami said again as Mazzie called her pathetic. Kagami soon felt Mazzie's hands on her cheeks and she was forced to look at Mazzie. Kagami was then staring into Mazzie's eyes for a few seconds and her tears stopped flowing as her cheeks turned a bright red.

Kagami was about to say something when she felt Mazzie's soft lips on her own and Kagami's cheeks turned even redder. Kagami's arms fell limp at her sides as Mazzie kissed her deeply. Kagami couldn't believe this was happening and soon Kagami would try to kiss Mazzie back as her arms would move to Mazzie's back to give her a hug. As the two kissed the cheering crowd and the painful memories all faded from Kagami's mind as Mazzie had her full attention and Kagami wished things could stay like this forever.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

Mazzie's tongue probed Kagamni's mouth as her eyes opened just enough to see the reaction of the catgirl. Her own cheeks were red and her heart was beating rapidly, but she could hear and even see the crowd. As much as she liked it, there was still so much between them.

Mazzie quickly pulled away, pushing her hand against Kagami's shoulder. "Ok." She said, looking away with a deep blush on her face. "I guess... I guess I believe you." She said and then quickly stood up. She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at Kagami.

"I'm not a cheap date. And you owe me a new shirt. That was one of my favorites." With that, she turned around and collected her socks and shoes and walked out of the arena.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Kagami was blushing a deep red as Mazzie kissed her but before Kagami could really kiss Mazzie back, Mazzie pushed Kagami away. Kagami couldn't help but smile at Mazzie as Mazzie told hr she was not a cheap date. "Oh, don't worry. I will make sure you never forget it. And i will get you a new shirt." Kagami said as she watched Mazzie leave.

Kagami was full of excitement as she seemed to have patched a few things up with Mazzie even though the match got a little more heated than she would have liked. However, Kagami was OK with that as now she had to go plan a date that she was sure Mazzie would love.

Kagami Wins.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top