by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina  - Page 2 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:32 am

Serina's throw would be successful as Alyssa was sent right down to the mat. A strangled moan left the Bomber's lips as the breath was knocked out of her. Fucking judokas, she should've done her research on this punk before she went into this match. Still, it was far too late to measure how good her enemy was. She was still too stunned from the impact, which would give Serina the chance to pounce on her while she was still downed from the move.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina  - Page 2 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:11 am

Slamming Alyssa down to the mat, a wicked smirk crossed Serina's face, as she quickly moved to straddle her girl's exposed belly. "You ain't that tough at all, you fucking rugmucher!" she spat. Of course, she still remembered she needed to end this match quickly, lest her luck start to catch up with her. Wasting no time, she grabbed at her foe's blouse and began trying to yank it off.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:36 am

"Aw, naw- Get your stinking paws off my shirt, goddamnit!" Alyssa croaked, fighting to keep her blouse on as Serina wrestled with her. Right now, throwing off the punk was not going to be easy. She'd have to soften her enemy up first, that was for sure. And so, she made her move. One hand raised to try and grab Serina's collar to drag her face close, while the other would aim to sock her right in the nose.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 am

Struggling with Alyssa's top, Serina's focus narrowed too much, as she was taken off guard when her foe suddenly jerked her forward. "Wha- UGGH!" she grunted loudly as Alyssa's fist struck her face dead center. Recoiling in pain, her hands immediately shot to her face, leaving her open to get shoved off or for whatever unpleasantness Alyssa had in mind next.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:50 pm

"Gotcha, bitch!"

Alyssa was not interested in having the same thing happen to her. No, she would be rather pissed if she got nailed in the face at this late junction. Instead, she went for the easy route. Shoving Serina off, the Bomber sought to turn her enemy over so she could pull off one of her rather depraved submissions. She was going to try and lock Serina in her Det Cord STF!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:25 pm

"Fucking...!" Serina cursed as she was shoved off, falling over onto her side. Rolling over onto her belly, she started to push herself back up, but by that time Alyssa was already on top of her. She tried to struggle, but wasn't even sure of what the other girl was planning until it finally locked in. Easily ensnared in Alyssa's hold, Serina groaned in pain as her head was pulled backwards, bending her spine. "L-let go of me... You stupid cunt...! Rgggggghhh...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:14 am

"Not a chance!" Alyssa crowed. This was her moment now. If she could put Serina out, she would have a few moments to strip her before she woke up. It would be like taking candy from a baby, or perhaps even simpler than that. Of course, that only applied so long as there weren't any rope breaks. They were pretty close, so a few shimmies or one big lunge would secure the punk's freedom.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:36 pm

It didn't take very long for Serina to realize she wasn't going to brute force her way out of this. Fortunately for her, the ropes weren't very far off. Grunting loudly as she fought through the pain, she began to squirm her way over, desperately reaching her arm out towards the bottom rope. "Wh-when I get out of this... I'm gonna fucking kick the shit out of you...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:04 am

"No, you fuckin' ain't-"

And then Serina grabbed the bottom rope. Alyssa suddenly had this premonition, one where she really was about to get her shit pushed in. Her luck was exactly the kind of terrible that'd allow for it, too. Cranking her enemy's back just a little more, she waited until the ref girl counted to 4 before letting go.

Shit. She really had to get a grip on herself. As long as she could keep Serina down, there was nothing to fear. She clenched her teeth as she stood up. For a second, she seemed like she would keep her head on straight. That was proven wrong a few moments later as she began yelling incoherently, her anger surging as she tried to stomp on Serina's head.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:18 am

Serina let out a huge gasp of relief as Alyssa finally let her go. With her back still hurting pretty badly, she groaned and cursed, slowly trying to push herself back up. Unfortunately for the dirty blonde, she wouldn't get up very far before her angry opponent stomped down on the back of her head. Planting hard face first against the canvas, the impact knocked Serina into a complete daze, leaving her sprawled out and helpless for whatever Alyssa was going to do next.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next