Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker Empty Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker

Post by TheRacker Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:20 am

Tables match: Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker
Win condition: Putting opponent through the table.

Ralph Acker:

It was another day and time for another match - table match to be exact. Ralph still remembers his debut in AFW - it was the tables match as well and he managed to put opponent through it. And he's definitely looking forward to repeat it again. He heard that she's pretty strong and tough, but his speed was giving troubles to many opponents. He didn't wear anything special today - as usuall, Ralph was in white tanktop with blue trousers, sneakers and gloves.

His music began playing and it was time to shine. Ralph got himself quite a lot fans since his debut with all shenanigans and high flying tricks. Always smiling he walked down toward the ring, greeting fans all around and also took his time to made some pictures with kids. When reaching the ring Ralph jumped on it, following by grabing the ropes to jump over.

Being in center of the ring now, Ralph began posing and flexing his muscles for fans pictures. Blue haired guys backed off to corner and sit on turnbuckle when waiting for opponent to get in ring. But sometimes Ralph acts like a kid who can't take a break for few seconds. After hearing Paris music he jumped off and start performing some dance moves, looking and smiling down toward the approaching girl.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker Empty Re: Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker 14662857070_421416bfc8_b

"Mmmmm, a match against a guy? Hopefully he can entertain me."  Paris whipping her sadist whip onto her hand as shes already prepared in her outfit, wearing seductive looking school teacher as she looks at her partner.

Paris Popescu vs Ralph Acker 6784748031_e5334f10dd_z

"Oh I hope you have fun, the table looks so rough and, mmmmm going through that match sounds so much fun~" Valerie enjoyed thinking about it but her partner is going up against some guy they never met until tonight.

Both girls coming out on stage as Paris stepping out in front first standing there glaring down at the new guy while Valerie is behind looking at the match as the girls coming down the ring, Paris goes up the steel steps while Valerie leaning over the ring apron, squishing down her breasts as shes just there to watch and enjoy the match. Paris looking at the boy showing her expression not impress by his looks. "Are you my opponent? I hope you dont waste my time little boy." She put down the whip as Valerie taking hold of weapon as Paris coming out to the center of the ring waiting to face to face with this boy, Ralph if she could recalled, crossing her arms just waiting for the bell to ring and start the match.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 am

Ralph looked little confused when two ladies came instead of only one, since he supposed to fight only one today. He slow down and eventually stop moving as his opponent and another girl approached the ring. He start streching his arms a little while inspecting both figures comming toward the ring. Blue haired guy calmed down when Valerie stay out of the ring.

He stood up infront of Paris and was just smiling to her. "Depend what wasting time mean for you. I'm Ralph and i'm not a little boy." He responds and flexes his arm muscles infront of her. "Cheer up a little." he add and put two fingers on her mouth, trying to draw a smile on Paris face.

When he heard the bell ringing, Ralph turned around and run toward the ropes to get more momentum. As he was running back toward Paris, Ralph wouldn't strike but just roll beside her, trying to sneak his way behind and strike girl's back with an elbow.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:49 am

Paris stepping up facing her opponent Ralph who isnt that tall, just an inch shorter than her even with her boots on. Not smiling at him when hearing his words, she scoffed at him for his remarks. "I'll call you little boy as I like, and I'll feel a little better when I grind my heel on your pathetic little body, boy."

Once the match getting started, she didnt expected him to rushes at her to sneak behind her as the sultry teacher tries to get him off her back but get hit by his elbow. "Ugh....." She tries to elbow him back aiming right at his head to knock him away from her, to get bit of distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:53 am

"Geez, some's little grumpy today?" Ralph adds and kept his smile before lunching himself twoard the rope. He managed to sneak his way behind Paris and follow with an elbow in her back. Begining was great for Ralph and he just hoped that he'll manage to keep on the pace of a fight. But it didn't take long until Paris responds with her own elbow and hit him right in the head. Ralph stumbles backward to leave some space between both wrestlers.

Ralph was just looking Paris for few seconds, before turning around and runing toward the ropes to bounce from them again. He runs toward Paris, just that this time he'll try something else. Same trick probably wouldn't work twice, so Ralph decided to try with drop kick this time, aiming to hit opponents head.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:36 am

"Indeed I am." She respond just remembering she had her first match and didnt win, end up a draw, in the most 'hentai' like way, regardless it'll be much different against this Ralph guy as he is more of a wrestler without seeming doing any thoughts about hentai like.

She did managed to elbow him to back him off away from her as she turns around to a standoff like, giving some distances from each other which he comes running towards right at her which he goes jump up going for the dropkick, Paris not so foolishly taking those hit, stepping aside to let him miss in the air.

"Hmph! I do not think so." Once she could dodge his dropkick, she waited for him to get up to his feet, moving in position facing his left side, then charging for him pound her fist and swing her arm aiming to clothesline him across his neck to take him down, or even better, send him out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 am

Ralph bounced from ropes and run back with full speed toward Paris. He was fast and this move worked lot of times already, surpsing many opponents. Running back with full confidence, Ralph jumped and hit nothing but air. Gliding pass her, Ralph end up down on mat, but luckily he didn't took any damage while landing. It was still early in match, so maybe both wrestlers still being fresh was reason for him not landing a hit - there is no doubt he will try again later.

Ralph leaned on his arms and look up at her "Don't worry - i'll catch you sooner or later." He grined and get back on his feet. But although Ralph didn't take any damage when landing, Paris still had advantage for actually standing up. And as soon as he got back up he was welcomed with hard clothesline over his neck.

It wasn't enough to send him out of the ring, but it was hard enough to make him fall back down on mat. Being down beside her, Ralph would attempt to grab and pull her legs causing her to fall down as well. Still holding her leg, Ralph would try to wrap his legs around one of Parises and grabed her ankle to catch her in ankle lock.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:51 am

Paris was glad she was able to dodge his dropkick in a nick of time and waiting for him to get up where she calculate her timing to rush at him using her arm to clothesline him down hard which Ralph did went down, but didnt stun him briefly or anything, he recovered and catches her shapely thick legs to pull down as she crashes on the mat with her ample large breasts using as cushion. "Ugh!"

"Ohhhh nooo~" Valerie playfully saying it.

Paris isnt pleased at all, but she tries to turn over while her ankle is still have chance to move, hoping she could kick him off her unless its too late. Otherwise, she can use her free leg to kick down right at the top of Ralph to hopefully break up the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:54 am

Ralph was fast enough to grab Paris and brought her down on mat and even keep the hold on her ankle. No matter how strong is wrestler, damaging the ankle early on is good way to start a match. And Ralph sticked to this philosphy, but after hearing Valerie's comment, blue haired guy start suspecting that her opponent might have some trick in her sleeve.

He automaticly turned his head and looked toward the voice. Not responding, Ralph just turned back to Paris to focus on fight, but instantly received foot in his face. His plan was good, but execution not so much.

Ralph instantly release the ankle and grabed his face while rolling away. While there were some safe distance between both wreslers, he uses arms and legs to push himself up. Standing up again, Ralph lift his arms and waits, fighting bit more carefull now without any rushes.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Paris got her ankle getting caught as he was going to do something to her, more like locking her up trapping into submission but thankfully she was able to kick him in the face to break up the hold, slowly she could pushes herself up.

"You did good there boy, but only a 'C' in your progress....."

Valerie leaning on the ring apron swaying her rear end front of people who gotten lucky seeing behind her, shes enjoying the match so far regardless her partner win or lose.

Once Paris stood up to her feet, she place her fist on her hip and brushes her hair with other hand before getting ready to continue the match. Making sure her feet is okay just lightly tapping on the mat, stepping forward towards to Ralph trying to lock on putting her hands to his shoulders, see if her strength can overpower his, pushing him back to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next