Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mystery Heart Challenge.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mystery Heart Challenge. Empty Mystery Heart Challenge.

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:16 am

The arena was filled with the sounds of many fans talking amongst themselves, until the lights suddenly went out. At that point most of the people there went quiet, until they looked at the light coming from the center of the ring. In the darkness six hearts glowed brightly and the arena lights slowly came back on to reveal a women dressed like some type of magical girl like out of a manga. Her clothes were black with a pink trim and hearts part of the outfit as well. There was a heart on each shin, back of her hands, and one as her belt buckle and one on the front of her bow that was over her chest. She wore a black motorcycle helmet that had a pink visor to hide her identity and she had a microphone in her hand. She raised the mic and began to talk.

"None of you here know who I am, but eventually you will." The microphone was tweaked beforehand to distort the woman's voice and just to make her more of a mystery. "To make this fast, I'm new and I already want to become AFW champion. Don't worry I have no intention of messing with the current champion or her current line of enemies. In the mean time though I will prove my worth by challenging the other talents here...and defeating them."

Some of the fans cheered while some booed while the rest didn't know how to feel. The woman under the helmet wasn't looking to make enemies, but she didn't want to look soft either. While the fans were still making noise three hearts appeared on the screen above the entrance ramp and were numbered 1-3.

"Inside those hearts contain the types of matches that I and my future opponent may take part in. Now if anyone will be bold enough to come to the ring and choose a heart? Or will I have to come back there and find someone myself?" The woman lowered her mic and waited a bit to see who would answer her challenge.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Mystery Heart Challenge. Empty Re: Mystery Heart Challenge.

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:47 am

"HEY HEY HEY! Who is doing something random? That's my job!" A familiar voice comes sounding through the arena. If any of those in the crowd recognized that voice, then they'd better start cheering!

Up and coming Juniper Nayle appears out on the stage. She was doing a lot, and still had a lot that needed to he done. If she slowed down, then it'd be over. She only had to speed up and climb to the top. And if that meant taking on random fights, then so be it. Wearing her normal ring attire of a red tank top, black shorts and nothing on her bare feet, she jumps into the ring.

A mic in hand, the taller girl looks down at her opponent. "So, whatcha got here? A whole heart gimmick going on? I like it. Tell me what's gonna happen here tonight. I was too busy planning out how I was gonna win!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:14 am

"If you want to know whats going to happen tonight you just have to choose yourself." Eros looked up at the taller woman through her helmet's visor and pointed to the screen above the ramp. "Choosing one of those hearts will determine what match we will engage in." Eros took few steps away from this new woman and allowed her the time to think before choosing one of the three hearts.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:22 am

Turning her attention to the screen, she sees now that the hearts represent three different match types. And Juniper was to choose one at random. They could have been anything. Even something unfavourable to th redhead's style.

Not wanting to keep everyone waiting, she chooses: "Enie meanie minor....Three." She says hastily, looking back at her opponent for tonight.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:37 am

When Juniper said three, the other hearts disappeared and was shot through number three. After the heart was penetrated the heart exploded and the entire screen turned pink for a few seconds before it cleared and revealed just one word"TABLES!".

Eros nodded after seeing what kind of match that she had to prepare for and turned to her would be opponent. "So whats your name?" Eros asked her.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:43 am

Juniper watched the animation on the screen reveal the match type. Tables match. "Shiiiiit." Juniper whispers to herself, not yet having been in such a match yet. But whatever, first time for everything.

She turns around when her opponent asked her name. "Juniper Nayle." Putting her hands on her hips, she struck a pose. "Surprised to see you haven't heard or me." She looks the mystery woman up and down. "You gonna take off the helmet, or do I have to crack it in half like an egg?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 am

"I'll take off my helmet before our match, but you can call me Eros." Eros turned her head to look back at the screen as music started to play. The music continued to play but no one appeared to be coming out from the back. The lights went out and the screen above the ramp changed. The hearts that were on the screen turned black and dripped down the screen until the entire screen blacked out.

The video would then end, the music would stop, and the lights came back on. Eros shifted her position in the darkness and positioned herself behind Juniper. Once Eros could see her opponent clearly as the lights returned she shot toward Juniper and went for her signature "Eros Arrow". Her signature was a superkick that was aimed for the back of her opponent's head, but if Juniper were to turn around the end result should still be the same. Cheap shots weren't really on Eros's mind unless the target deserved it, but Eros's was trying to light a spark on her career.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Juniper jumped a but at the sound of the music. Was someone else coming down the ramp and joining the fight? She paid attention to the stage and screen, not knowing that her opponent was already here.

A kick lands on the back of Juniper's head from Eros' kick. She yelled out and fell forward to the canvas on her front.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Eros walked over to Juniper's upper body and picked her up. She carried her over to the closest tunrbuckle and put her against it. Eros didn't want to leave Jennifer face first on the mat and left her in a sitting position on the turnbuckle. After that she left the ring and let the ref handle Juniper.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:57 am

She couldn't do anything to prevent that hit, or getting dragged to her corner by her opponent. As the ref came to her aide, Juniper sprang up and shouted at Eros. "Oh, we playing dirty?! That how its gonna go?"

"No offense to her, but what's the ref doing here then?" She grabbed the ropes and shook them, yelling at Eros while she was out of the ring. "Where ya going? Come on! Get back here!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next